After viewing calendar, Mailbox displays calendar

I have one user that is having this issue.  When they click the calendar
and go back to the Mailbox the calendar is still displayed.  She has to
go to View > Display Settings and select Details to get back to her
normal view. What could be causing this, and more importantly, how can I
fix it?

Thanks
Todd

--
tjetzer

tjetzer
4/9/2009 9:46:01 PM
novell.groupwise.8x.clients 2659 articles. 0 followers. Follow

--____DTRGGTNLHQQBOFBWMZRE____
	 -0600"

=
Todd,

Not sure what is causing this... however, you may want to try going to the =
properties of the mail folder, and restore the default display settings. =
It's possible that the display settings for the two folders are somehow =
linked. Restore the default settings should recreate the mailbox display =
settings record and re-associate the mailbox folder with it.

-Dan

>>> tjetzer<tjetzer@no-mx.forums.novell.com> 4/9/2009 3:46 PM >>>

I have one user that is having this issue.  When they click the calendar
and go back to the Mailbox the calendar is still displayed.  She has to
go to View > Display Settings and select Details to get back to her
normal view. What could be causing this, and more importantly, how can I
fix it?

Thanks
Todd

--=20