Send Failure: 421 mails from xx.xx.xx.xx refused: local dynamic IP address xx.xx.xx.xx

--____WVRGWAXLCBHMONRQBWTO____
	-0400"

We are running GW 7.01 and have been for about 3 months.  This problem =
first surfaced about 2 weeks ago.  Our dns records are correct, but this =
one ISP that hosts email for several of our customers is rejecting our =
mail for the above reason.  They are claiming we have an invalid configurat=
ion, but no one else rejects email from us because of this. They claim we =
are not "communicating with their MX server in a standard way".  The ISP =
in this case is 1and1.  Our customer, who is a customer of 1and1, is =
acting as the middleman in this and is attempting to get the records that =
reflect the problem.

Thanks in advance for any help or insight.

Bill