Using Outlook 2003 /Groupwise 7 - unable to send email in Outlook

--____QNGLRLTZMDMZLESUCFLJ____
	-0400"

Testing Groupwise 7 before we make it live.  Some users want to use =
Outlook and Outlook 2003 appears to  work fine and retrieveing and viewing =
the email but when they attempt to send email, it does not get sent.  In =
the left pane under accounts you have personal folders and then the users =
Groupwise folders.  The unsent email shows up under sent in the personal =
folders but not under the users sent Groupwise folders and it shows =
undeliverable.  Any ideas.

Perros