Calendar View Week and Calendar

Hi,

after Upgrade to GW 7.0.2 (from 6.5) we have a Problem with the Calender
View "Week and Calendar".

This is our Default Calendar View and look fine when we open the Calendar
with the Calendar Icon on the left Site in Groupwise(Folder View).
Wee see then on the left Site of the Calendar 3 ore 4 Month and 7 Day's of
the Week.

But when we try to open this View with help of the "Calendar" Button on
the Symbolborder, we see only one Month on the Calendar witch besides
overlab the Hours.
This looks like to be a different view.

How can i change this view to them how is used in the "Default View"?

Thank you (and sorry for my bad english)
Thomas

0
thomas
5/30/2007 7:41:14 AM
novell.groupwise.7x.clients 10530 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hint:

I expect the View "de02wk2.vew" and not "deweek2.vew"

0
thomas

Groupwise client day/week calendar view
I am wondering if someone can answer this question I received from one of my GW users? Is there a way to only show the business hours in the day/week views in the GW calendar? I can set the working hours and anything else appears grey, but is there a way to only show say 8:30am to 5:00pm in the view? Cheers, Ben. Ben Johnston wrote: > I am wondering if someone can answer this question I received from one of my > GW users? > > Is there a way to only show the business hours in the day/week views in the > GW calendar? > > I can set the working hours an...

Groupwise 6 client Calendar view
Hi, I have a strange problem with all groupwise 6 clients. When i select in groupwise the calendar view, then week view. In the upper right corner you see the date, example <17 aug 2004>(if u right click on it and ask for the properties it shows Groupwise Date Navigator Control). If u go with the mouse on the year and click the left button a puldown menu appears with the years 1995 thru 2005. In oure organisation the use this option often. My problem is that i can't change the years, we live now in the year 2004 and the puldown menu starts with 1995 and ends with 2005...

groupwise calendar- Cann't view in Outlook Calendar in blank
We have one user that is trying to syn his PDA to his groupwise account. We have had the best of luck with using outlook for doing this. But this one user. In groupwise the calendar shows up with everything in it. (pretty busy guy). But when you launch outlook the calendar is blank, but we get his email and task in outlook. Everything else syncs. Is there a way to repair the calendar or fix this. This only happens with this one account and it doesn't matter which pc we go to.. Its all the same. What Outlook version? Had a look at www.nexic.com ?? Tim ...

Calendar will not print or preview shaded appointments in Expandable Week Calendar view
Running GW 6.5 Trying to print Expandable Week Calendar with Shading. The appointments are not printing out with the shading. The shading does not show up in the Print Preview either. The shading does work if I print Weekly Appointments with shading. Any ideas? GordonH@yahoo.com, > Running GW 6.5 Trying to print Expandable Week Calendar with Shading. The > appointments are not printing out with the shading. The shading does not > show up in the Print Preview either. The shading does work if I print > Weekly Appointments with shading. > > Any i...

view Calendar of other user (muti-user calendar view)
I am looking for a way to view other user's calendar. I understand that I can do this with Multi-user Calendar. However, it allows me to view in "Day" only. Is there any way to see other's calendar in different format such as Weeks, months, etc.? -- anlong ------------------------------------------------------------------------ * anlong, you sure? IIRC you can set different views even in the multiuser calendar. Open the external calendar window and proxy into the other user's account from there. Uwe -- Novell Knowledge Partner (NKP) ...

Calendar:Improving the Calendar Views
Hi! Some points for discussion concerning: http://wiki.mozilla.org/Calendar:Improving_the_Calendar_Views First of all: this locks great to me - please go forward in this direction! And thanks for this nice little ASCII arts! 1. I think its great to have just one surface, either Calendaring or Mail (including all toolbar buttons and so on) exposed at one time, and easily switch between them by just klicking one button (what will hide all non usable toolbar buttons and so on). 2. In Respect to the agreement (Toronto) that Lightning will be a Calendaring program with some...

GroupWise client crashes when opening multiple calendar view
I have two users with the same problem. They have custom calendar views that display multiple calendars. When they click on the calendar the client crashes. They get the standard Microsoft crash dialog box. I'm glad they're sorry for the inconvenience but I'd rather have it work :) It was working fine until yesterday but there haven't been any changes to the GroupWise environment. They are running GW8 HP1 client on Windows XP SP3. The server is GW8 HP1 on OES2 SP1 Linux. My first question is how can I reset their calendar view to the default - without openi...

Day and Weekly calendar view causes client crash
I'm able to reproduce this with a specific user, on multiple machines. Client: 6.5.7 Agent: 7.0.2 HP2 Rev1 SP2 code Open GroupWise and view Calendar in Monthly view. Can open appointments just fine. Any appointment on or after Nov. 19th, 2007 opens fine. Switch to weekly view and it crashes (no error, just closes) Switch to daily view and it does the same thing. Use the 7.0.2 HP client or higher and the problem does not happen. I've re-copied the View files to no avail. Ran analyze/fix with structure and contents. Also ran a structural rebuild No go. ...

[6.5 Client] Printing Week calendar Week, Week number.
Hello, I have the folling problem. The problem exist with version 6.5.1 and 6.5.2. When we print a week calendar with saterday and sunday, the week number is correct. When we print a week calendar without saterday and sunday the week number is incorrect, it is a week back. Example: This week is week 40, when we print a calendar for next week with saterday and sunday the week number is 41, thats correct. Without saterday and sunday, it says week 40. That is incorrect. Whe use the dutch groupwise 6.5.1 and are testing groupwise 6.5.2 Anyone with a solution? M, It...

Groupwise 7 Client SP1 Calendar view an Mobile Sync Server
Since 2 weeks we test the Mobile Sync Server with FSC Pocket PC. On two users it works fine. But one user the calendar entry are no to see in the Webpage of the Mobile Server. But Entrys in Groupwise Client are only to see in Dayview. Mails are in both Views ok, Mobile Sync, and Groupwise box. I had rebuild the User Box, no success. How can i solve the Problem? Knut, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of th...

Client(s) Can't View Week/Month in Calendar
All p.c.'s running 6.03 client in workstation mode cannot view Week View or Month View in the calendar. When you click on the tab, you get a grayed out box with some symbols. I've tried copying good files from another \OFVIEWS directory from another office w/out luck. JG There were a number of such problems with the 6.03 client when looking at the Calendar. Please try the 6.04 client to see if the problems still persist. Thanks Tim On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 22:29:50 GMT, "JG" <jasong@expeditions.com> wrote: >All p.c.'s running 6.03 client in...

Shared calendar viewed in main calendar
Is it true that I can't see a calendar which is shared to me in my main calendar? There isn't a checkbox in order to filter the shared calendars. Thanks, Peter > Is it true that I can't see a calendar which is shared to me in my main > calendar? Yes. It is one shared calender at a time... > There isn't a checkbox in order to filter the shared calendars. AFAIK, this is planned for the next version of GW. Georg This is very disappointing. We see shared calendars as team calendars and I don't know any reason why they shouldn't be display...

After viewing calendar, Mailbox displays calendar
I have one user that is having this issue. When they click the calendar and go back to the Mailbox the calendar is still displayed. She has to go to View > Display Settings and select Details to get back to her normal view. What could be causing this, and more importantly, how can I fix it? Thanks Todd -- tjetzer ------------------------------------------------------------------------ --____DTRGGTNLHQQBOFBWMZRE____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-15 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Disposition: inline; modification-date="Tue,...

sync groupwise calendar to gmail calendar
I have followed the advice on the cool solutions to create a rule to delegate appointments to my gmail account (my wife hoped all my appointments could go to a master schedule for navigating around the kids hockey, etc.) groupwise gives me an error though: Item to gwdsmtp.smtp was undeliverable, subject: Fwd: computer work (GWDelegate) It does not get delivered to my gmail account. Why is this? My workplace (metrohealth medical center) uses groupwise #7 Thanks sh -- shouser144 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ shouser144...

Web resources about - Calendar View Week and Calendar - novell.groupwise.7x.clients

The beard calendar
How am I not in this? ∞ Read this on The Loop

Thai solar calendar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Thai solar calendar , Suriyakhati ( Thai : สุริยคติ ) was adopted by King Chulalongkorn (Rama V) in AD 1888 as the Siamese version of the ...

Google launches Reminders to bring to-dos into Calendar mobile apps
Today Google Calendar for both Android and iOS gains a handy new Reminders feature that works alongside the app’s to-dos feature. With the Reminders ...

Look into the Future with your calendar events on a clock
Words are wonderful, but sometimes a picture can say a lot more. Future is a new calendar app that puts your events on a clock making it easy ...

At last! Google Calendar gains to-do lists with Reminders
When it comes to keeping on top of appointments, Google Calendar is certainly a useful tool but it's a long way from perfect. It's very capable ...

Add to-dos to your Google Calendar using Reminders
Posted by Vijay Umapathy, Product Manager Our calendars should help us make the most of our time — scheduling meetings at work, remembering ...

Introducing the new Calendar Resource API
... Work and Wesley Chun , Developer Advocate, Google Apps Over the years, we’ve been updating our APIs with new versions across Drive and Calendar, ...

Reminders in Google Calendar
Google Calendar's apps for Android and iOS now let you add reminders, just like you can do using Google Keep, Google Search or Google Inbox. ...

Calendar: Week of December 14 - Videos - CBS News
From the unveiling of Merriam-Webster's Top 10 Words of the Year, to the unveiling of "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" - "Sunday Morning" takes ...

Google adds to-do lists to Calendar
The updates lets you set reminders in your calendar