Error 22- Database check error on MSG-database

Anyone a suggestion on this one? Can't fond very useful hits on
support.novell.com searches.

Code:
--------------------
      Checking message database msg205.db         -  6658048 bytes, 10/03/07 09:53
  - Current time 10:00 am
  STRUCTURAL VERIFICATION of database /media/nss/GW2/lvm2/ofmsg/msg205.db
  Verifying data
  Error 22- Database check error: Unknown Error 0x8210 (0x8210)
  Suggestion- Database file missing or invalid.
  No direct recovery possible.  Attempt to recover file from external backup.
  If no backup exists, request explicit structural rebuild from Admin and the
  database will be removed from Guardian database, to allow re-create.
  However, all data previously contained in the database will be lost!

  CONTENTS VERIFICATION of user's outgoing MSG database
  - processing message database records; last DRN = 15764
  - checking for orphaned attachment records
  - 11657 records read
  - 4615 attachment file references found
--------------------

Rgrds, Martijn

--
martijn
0

Make sure you have the correct version and run the stand alone GWCHECK on
it.

I have seen it fix issues before the server mode could not.

Doug

martijn wrote:

> Anyone a suggestion on this one? Can't fond very useful hits on
> support.novell.com searches.
>

> Code:
> --------------------
>       Checking message database msg205.db         -  6658048 bytes,
>       10/03/07 09:53
>   - Current time 10:00 am
>   STRUCTURAL VERIFICATION of database /media/nss/GW2/lvm2/ofmsg/msg205.db
>   Verifying data
>   Error 22- Database check error: Unknown Error 0x8210 (0x8210)
>   Suggestion- Database file missing or invalid.
>   No direct recovery possible.  Attempt to recover file from external
>   backup. If no backup exists, request explicit structural rebuild from
>   Admin and the database will be removed from Guardian database, to allow
>   re-create. However, all data previously contained in the database will
>   be lost!
>
>   CONTENTS VERIFICATION of user's outgoing MSG database
>   - processing message database records; last DRN = 15764
>   - checking for orphaned attachment records
>   - 11657 records read
>   - 4615 attachment file references found
> --------------------
>

> Rgrds, Martijn

0
Doug
10/3/2007 12:59:05 PM
Thanks, I'll give it a go.

--
martijn

martijn

GWCHeck Error 22 Miscellaneous check errors in database check
Hi! GWCheck logged 2 uncorrectable conditions: "22 Miscellaneous check errors in database check....... 2", that follows above. How should I act to solve that? Thankyou in advance. FM ================================================================================ ===== TASK LOG - 193 (4afb0aa1.ckl) ============================================ ================================================================================ Checking message database msg192.db - 5158912 bytes, 11/11/09 18:02 - Current time 7:02 pm STRUCTURAL VERIFICATION of database TVOE_SA00...

i have a error message when i log in with username?? error message is that CREATE DATABASE or ALTER DATABASE failed because the resulting cumulative database size would exceed your licensed limit of 4
hello friends i have a error message when i log in with username. error message is below.. i use VS 2008 professional edition 90 days trial version. i used SQL 2005 expression version but i uninstalled it and i install SQL 2005 Enterprise version..but i see Express Edition with Advanced Services when i look at version information.. What should i do fix my error ? Cheers CREATE DATABASE or ALTER DATABASE failed because the resulting cumulative database size would exceed your licensed limit of 4096 MB per database.An attempt to attach an auto-named database for file C:\Users\Jet\Deskto...

ERROR
Hi,Can anyone solve my problem?I am using the postgres database with postgres odbc driver.  I create a asp.net page to access this database. However, the error occurs sometimes but not everytime.I only thing solve it is to restart the iis.The error message is: ERROR - no error information available Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException: ERROR - no error information availableSourc...

errors errors errors..

Fatal error: database error
On occasion our one of our database servers running at an offsite location starts displaying the following message: Fatal error: database error While this is displayed, users are unable to connect to the database server. Most of the time, the support team there has restarted the server and things then work fine. In one instance we have documented the messages leading up to this error, as follows: 15:13:21 Finished checkpoint: Sat Mar 06 1999 15:13 15:26:19 User:APPdata1 disconnected 15:26:19 Database: \\servername\dir\data1.db stopped 15:26:19 dba:APPdata2 disconnected 15:26:...

error error error

ODBC error (Database error)
Hi, We are working with PB 5.04 on Windows 95. When we use ODBC connectivity with Sybase SQL Anywhere databases we have problems with datetime (timestamp in SQLAnywhere) fields. The error that PB reports is : Database Error. SQLSTATE = 07006 [Sybase][ODBC Driver]: cannot convert 1990-07-14 00:00:00. -10742 to a date/time I have installed Windows95 (spanish version), Office97(spanish version), Internet Explorer 4.01 (spanish version), Microsoft Outlook 98 (spanish version), PB 4 and PB 5.04. I have another PC with Windows 95 (spanish version), Office97(spanish version), Inter...

Error: Database Access Error
I'm running GW 7.0.3 on various servers (windows, linux & OES). I am having trouble running any system maintenance on the post offices on SUSE Linux 10sp2 from my ConsoleOne 1.3.6f running on WindowsXP. When I even try to do a "Validate", I get "Error: Database Access Error". I run my domains on OES Linux and don't have any problems running maintenance on them, just the post offices on SUSE. I tried to set up Samba shares to the post offices and can map drives to the post office directories, but still get the error. I can't find any info ...

Error, Error and more errors

Fatal Error: database error #2
Using SQL Anywhere 5.504 build 1096 at a client's location, the the database server occasionally starts giving the following message: "Fatal error: database error" in the messages section. Unfortunately, most of the time the server gets re-started, which clears the problem. On one occasion we've recorded a client beginning the logout process which disconnect the user from 4 database files. (They are logged in once as their users name and three times as "dba".) So, the sequence looks like this: 15:26:19 User:APPdata1 disconnected 15:26:19 Database: \\...

capturing database errors and unspecified errors
dear all, whenever there are errors in execution of queries or database connectivity, i want to redirect the user to relevant error page not the page specified in defaultRedirect url. How can i capture the errors related with database. same with unspecified errors. please help. regards subhajit Hi, There are a number of ways to do this. You could redirect directly from the Catch block when you catch a database error. You could write code in the Application_Error event in global.asax and check the error before redirecting. You could write code in the page you load in the default...

General error: internal database error
I've got this error message while trying to create index: "General error: internal database error. Transaction rolled back." What could cause that error? What can be done in this situation? Thanks Ricardas This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------8FAF9B581B4945BDB0446FD5 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Please boot the engine by hand by going to the command prompt and doing: dbeng50.exe <path to dbfile> What error message occurs on the SQL Anywhere console? Dave Wolf Sybase Profes...

Cant create new database / CREATE DATABASE permission denied in database master (error 262)
   I am using SQL express and Visual web developer on windows Vista. When I try to create a new database the following message appears.   CREATE DATABASE permission denied in database master (error 262) I log on to my computer as an administrator. Help appreciated  Prontonet       How do you login to sql server? Do you use sql authentication? If so, check the account you  login with has appropriate permissions. Or are you using windows authentication?----------------------------------------------Mark helpful posts as "Answer"Check...

User move, error 0xd106
Hi, User move from GW7.0.1 domain to another domain (same tree and version) done. Move status in C1 is 'Move completed' but with error '0xd106 - Database error'. User can login ok and new mails are comming ok but all old data (received and sent mails, contacts, calendar etc.) is missing. What would be right procedures to do in this case? Thanks, Jouko Jouko, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might...

Web resources about - Error 22- Database check error on MSG-database - novell.groupwise.7x.agents