Webaccess on NT 4.0 with IIS 4.0

Can someone recommend system specifications to run Webaccess on a
Windows NT 4.0 with IIS 4.  I'll be running the webaccess as a
service?  Possible number of users connecting would be about 50 to
100.

I'm currently running GroupWise 6 and NetWare 6 on a separate NetWare
server.

0
Jim
10/8/2003 7:36:50 PM
novell.groupwise.6x.web-access 3846 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Jim,

It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response
to your posting.  That concerns us, and has triggered this automated
reply.

Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the
following options:

- Do a search of our knowledgebase at
http://support.novell.com/search/kb_index.jsp
- Check all of the other support tools and options available at
http://support.novell.com in both the "free product support" and "paid
product support" drop down boxes.
- You could also try posting your message again. Make sure it is
posted in the correct newsgroup. (http://support.novell.com/forums)

If this is a reply to a duplicate posting, please ignore and accept
our apologies and rest assured we will issue a stern reprimand to our
posting bot.

Good luck!

Your Novell Product Support Forums Team
http://support.novell.com/forums/

0
Automatic
10/14/2003 1:53:25 AM
[...]

Open Client 10.0.0.4
We are switching over to 32 bit environment. With 16 bit I can use Wisql and Sqledit without any problems. With 32 bit I can use Wisql32 ok but I can not ping with Sqledits as the ping option is greyed out. Does anyone have and suggestions? Thanks in advance, Paul ...

Open Client 10.0.0.4
We are switching over to 32 bit environment. With 16 bit I can use Wisql and Sqledit without any problems. With 32 bit I can use Wisql32 ok but I can not ping with Sqledit as the ping option is greyed out. Does anyone have and suggestions? Thanks in advance, Paul HP Authorized Customer wrote: > > We are switching over to 32 bit environment. With 16 bit I can use Wisql > and Sqledit without any problems. With 32 bit I can use Wisql32 ok but I > can not ping with Sqledit as the ping option is greyed out. Does anyone > have and suggestions? There...

has anyone used IE Controls on NT 4.0 web server IIS 4.0?
Has anyone succesfully installed and got the IE Controls on and NT 4.0 Server with IIS 4.0? We want to use the controls but don't want to upgrade the server yet. Let me know if you have tried, and if succesful what you had to do to make it work. Thanks a Bunch George I didn't know that ASP.NET was supported on NT... I thought I read somewhere it was not....

Pb 4.0 with NT 4.0
Hi, Here a problem with Pb 4.0 on NT. 1. There is an existing datawindow with one table (A) selected. 2. Another table (B) is added in the select, but no columns are picked from table B. 3. Tables A and B are joined. 4. Go to the design of the datawindow. Then go back to Edit Data Source. 5. Table B disappears from the select. If anybody knows what the problem is ? TIA, Mahendra Dhamdhere Mahendra, I would suspect that PB is making a decision to drop the table because no columns are selected from it. Just curious - why join with that table if you don't nee...

Pb 4.0 with NT 4.0
Hi, Here a problem with Pb 4.0 on NT. 1. There is an existing datawindow with one table (A) selected. 2. Another table (B) is added in the select, but no columns are picked from table B. 3. Tables A and B are joined. 4. Go to the design of the datawindow. Then go back to Edit Data Source. 5. Table B disappears from the select. If anybody knows what the problem is ? TIA, Mahendra Dhamdhere Mahendra, I would suspect that PB is making a decision to drop the table because no columns are selected from it. Just curious - why join with that table if you don't nee...

HMC 4.0: 451 4.4.0
Hello, I started having Edge queue filled with 451 4.4.0 primary target ip address responded with: 421 4.2.1 unable to connect messages. This is for outgoing messages. Some messages are going out, others are in the queue. I was not able to find much searching the net. Can somebody please help? Thank you Alex Did you enable using External DNS?? Although you input it, it may not be enabled to use it. Please check.KK...

Firefox 2.0.0.4 and Thunderbird 2.0.0.4
Name: Steven C. Stacy Email: bigmosteve_57atwildbluedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2.0.0.4 and Thunderbird 2.0.0.4 Comments: I have been a programmer for 30 years. I just upgraded to the versions on Firefox and Thunderbird listed in the subject line. I think these versions are very buggy. Firefox's password manager doesn't work and even with the link "http://hendrix.mozilla.org" work around link to "force autocomplete=off doesn't do the trick. Thunderbird can get my e-mail but keeps asking for one on the accounts password. When I ca...

ZAP 4.0.210.0 and 4.0.146.?
Can someone please explain what the difference is between the two versions? I have ZAP 4.0.146 and when I click on check for upgrade, it says I have the latest version; which clearly is a bit misleading. Is 4.0.210.0 on a different scale or is my ZAP update screwed up? My ZAP hasn't expired. Any clarifications appreciated. Edmund -- "Edmund" <kdtc@netfront.net> wrote in message news:bnn5no$dsh$1@news.grc.com... > Can someone please explain what the difference is between > the two versions? > > I have ZAP 4.0.146 and when I click on ...

Upgrading from DNN 4.0.0 to 4.0.2
I have used the post at: http://forums.asp.net/1114393/ShowPost.aspx to install DNN4.0.0 and now I'd like to update to 4.0.2.  Should I use the same instructions to install over 4.0.0, or is there another process?...

PD 2.0, IIS 4.0, Netscape 4.04
I have started testing a site, and have found that some Netscape clients have a hard time connecting and/or sending form values. Of course I can't reproduce the results at my own machine. Has anybody else seen these symptoms? -- Shawn Connelly sconnell@lasc.com ...

Deploying 16 bit PB 4.0 to NT 4.0
Development environment PB4.0 Maint Rel 6, 16 bit version runnning under Win95. One of our run time environments is Win NT 4.0 SP3. Database is SQL Server V6.5 SP3. App executes as expected in WFW 3.11 and Win95. Under Win Nt 4.0, I get a "File Error" message window stating "Cannot Find MSDBLIB3.DLL" when the app attempts to 'log in' to the db. The MSDBLIB3.DLL is located in the C:\mssql\bin directory which is in the PATH (included in AUTOEXEC.NT). Anybody know what's wrong? I can't seem to find any PB documentation which addresses deployment...

MySQL 4.0 or MySQL 4.1 ? (switching from 4.0 to 4.1 results in problems)
Hi there, I tried to migrate my bugzilla DB from MySQL 4.0 to MySQL 4.1 but I did not work. Unfortunately the data is not displayed anymore. I have worked around the passwd/login problem, ok. Searching also works but if i want to display a bug, all fields are empty. I looked into the 4.1 DB and the data is there, however it is not displayed in the webbrowser... I seems to be related to the problem "Can't find bugs" which was discussed in May this year, but I could not find a solution there. What it the recommendation. Stay to MySQL 4.0 ? (I am on WinXP) t...

Error after upgrading from DNN 4.0.0 to 4.0.2
Hi, I've just upgraded from 4.0.0, and the upgrade process appeared to run OK. I had added the SiteSqlServer, ValidationKey and DecryptionKey settings to the new web.config file and I can get to the site OK, but... None of the module content displays. Each module says: An error has occurred.Error: <title of module> is currently unavailable. The titles are there, all the pages and menu items are there - just no content (text etc.) insode the modules. Any ideas? Thanks!http://www.matthewbarr.co.uk Solved this ourselves - we had a typo in one of the connection strings in web.conf...

Problem during installation of dnn 4.0.0 and 4.0.1
Hi guys, I've been trying to install dotnetnuke 4.0.0 and from today 4.0.1, using a MS SQL 2005 database. I keep getting the following error: 00:00:24.312 -   Error: Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.aspnet_CheckSchemaVersion'. Any clues why this happens? Here is the Installation Status Report. 00:00:00.093 - Installing Version: 3.1.000:00:00.125 - Installing Script: DotNetNuke.SetUp.SqlDataProvider00:00:00.234 - Installing Script: DotNetNuke.Schema.SqlDataProvider00:00:05.015 - Installing Script: DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider00:00:09.562 -&...

Web resources about - Webaccess on NT 4.0 with IIS 4.0 - novell.groupwise.6x.web-access

WebAccess i HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get WebAccess i HD on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Researcher Discloses Zero-Day Flaws in Advantech WebAccess
A researcher has published proof-of-concept (PoC) code for a total of seven zero-day vulnerabilities affecting Advantech’s WebAccess software. ...

A - Z Directory - Douglas College
The Communications and Marketing Office (CMO) is responsible for all Douglas College marketing and publicity campaigns, media relations, special ...

Saint Paul University
Saint Paul University

Wilfrid Laurier University
Founded in 1911, Laurier is a premier university and renowned for attracting students who want to succeed. Our Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Science, ...

Bshary Redouan
Université de Neuchâtel Faculté des sciences Institut de biologie Laboratoire d'éco-éthologie Personnel Bachelors Masters Faculté des sciences ...

Products & Services - Advantech
Advantech, with its Trusted ePlatform Services, provides solutions in the e-world computing and web-based automation fields. It has 450 plus ...

Watching Netflix Could Lead to Higher Cable Bills
Time Warner Cable Inc. and U.S. pay- TV companies, weighing how to profit from surging Internet demand spurred by Netflix Inc. and Hulu, are ...

BrainShare 2011
BrainShareTechnical Developer Conference

Buffalo - Resource Center - Performance Matters
Product Finder Downloads Forum Join The Herd Email Signup Change Region USA Buffalo Technology Search Buffalo Store Contact Partner Center About ...