Viewing PDF files

When trying to view/open an attached PDF I recieve the normal security
warning but when I chose open I get nothing. The security screen lists the
file name as 1.id= or 2.id=   etc.  The Webaccess screen thinks I have
opened the correct filename.  If I chose "save as" first and then chose open
it woks correctly.  I got this complaint after upgrading to GW 6.5 Sp3.
Server is NW5.1 SP7 with NES.

0
Chester
12/14/2004 2:40:50 PM
novell.groupwise.6x.web-access 3846 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Chester,

It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting.  That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply.

- Check all of the other support tools and options available at http://support.novell.com in both the "free product support" and "paid product support" drop down boxes.
- You could also try posting your message again. Make sure it is posted in the correct newsgroup. (http://support.novell.com/forums)

If this is a reply to a duplicate posting, please ignore and accept our apologies and rest assured we will issue a stern reprimand to our posting bot.

Good luck!

Your Novell Product Support Forums Team
http://support.novell.com/forums/

0
Automatic

NetWare Web Access and GroupWise Web Access Interaction
NetWare Web Access is set up with NetStorage, GroupWise Mail, and Change Password gadgets. The GroupWise Mail gadget link brings up GroupWise Web Access (version 6) fine. When I click the Exit button in GroupWise Web Access within the NetWare Web Access frame, I am brought back to the GroupWise Web Access login page. How can I make the exit process close GroupWise Web Access and return me to the NetWare Web Access Home Page? : > How can I make the exit process close > GroupWise Web Access and return me to the NetWare Web Access Home Page? > I don't think y...

GroupWise 7 views versus GroupWise 6x views
Regarding copying the GroupWise views to the post office directory (GroupWise 7 Installation Guide, page 222). GroupWise 7 includes new views for the GroupWise Windows client. When the POA starts, it updates the post office database and also attemps to update the client views in the post office directory.In a hospital setting we have several post offices and thousands of users, so we are upgrading in increments. Can these files remain as 6.2 views and changed later? Were can I find more documentation on this issue. Vivian Short I just done views update on my GW 7 system &...

How do I read the pdf files and view it on the web?
Hello, Can someone shows me how to read the pdf file and view it on the web when click the "View Report" button. I have a pdf file and want to view it on the web, but not sure how to approach it.  Can someone shows me how to it?  Thanks   Follow the code below. private void Page_Load(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { if ( Request.Params["File"] != null ) { bool bRet = false; int iTimeout = 0; while ( bRet == false ) { ...

How to View PDF files in web page?
HiI m developing a intranet webapplication . How to get PDF file in some folders from cetarin location in the network on the webpage? I mean i have develop application in such a way tht when user selects itms from dropdown boxes the particular file id is selected and displayed in datagrid which also have hyperlink colums. so, user clicks on the hyperlink he shld be able to view that file.So, help me how to proceed with this? do i need to use File system objects and how to get dynamic vaule of the hyperlink?Thanks IN advanceDotnetprograme...

View pdf file inside web page
Hii How can i view a PDF file inside  webpage? Thank you   Use an iframe and point its src to the PDF.  It will still invoke the client's PDF reader, but will be embedded in your page. Regards Mike [MVP - ASP/ASP.NET]My site Mike,Won't that only be the case if the user has chosen to view PDF's inside the browser? I know the setting I have on my machine always opens the PDF reader (as opposed to displaying it in the browser) so I would expect this to happen even if it is within an iframe.Mark Website Design Darlington - http://mdssolutions.co.ukhttp...

Trouble Accessing PDF file on Web Site
When I go to the web site below and click on the link there with SM 1.1.9, I get a Failed to Connect error (connection was refused). I've accessed this same PDF file with SM in the last week without a problem, and I can access it today with Firefox. Could someone else try it out? Thanks. http://www.alsde.edu/html/sections/doc_download.asp?section=54&id=8203&sort=2 Andrea wrote: > When I go to the web site below and click on the link there with SM 1.1.9, I > get a Failed to Connect error (connection was refused). I've accessed this > same PDF file w...

Cannot view pdf files embedded in web pages
Hello, I can open pdf files from the internet. But I have an html file which loads an embedded .pdf file that will not open. I'm using Windows XP and Firefox 1.5 The file is on my C: drive. I tried that pdf extension helper and it doesn't help. The pdf file extension does not appear in Tools, Options Downloads, View&Edit Actions as a file type. I tried downloading an reinstalling Reader 7.08, after it reported no plugins-install manually. I can't remember if there is an option to disable this function during the Firefox install. The .htm file is well-formed and ...

View pdf file inside web page #2
Hii How can i view a PDF file inside  webpage? Thank you    Yes you can load the PDF inside a webpage, use the following code: private void ReadPdfFile(string strFileName)    {        WebClient client = new WebClient();        Byte[] buffer =  client.DownloadData(strFileName);        if (buffer != null)        { &nbs...

Opening PDF File in Microsoft "Outlook Web Access" Causes total lockup
Name: Jeff Cowell Email: jeffreydotgdotcowellatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Opening PDF File in Microsoft "Outlook Web Access" Causes total lockup Comments: Opening PDF File in Microsoft "Outlook Web Access" Causes total lockup Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b1) Gecko/20081007 Firefox/3.1b1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see ...

ZoneAlarm Pro 3.7.159 & viewing web-page attached PDF files
GRC Folks, I am absolutely upset with ZoneAlarm Pro's behavior. I have two PCs running side by side, on a local network. On my Laptop, I can view the Internet and Intranet pages and also when the pages refers to a PDF file. Just clicking on the PDF file within the web-page, opens the file properly. But that is not happening to my regular table-top PC. If I close the ZoneAlarm Pro, I can open the attached PDF files, just clicking on it. As soon as I turn on the ZoneAlarm, Internet or Intranet won't let me open the web-page attached PDF files. Have any of you gone thro...

Pdf viewing in asp.net gives File Download window in the web server, but works fine in my local pc.
I am new to .net development and I am working on some reports where the user needs to have web printing option. Since the report requires column headers in all the pages, I have decided to use crystal reports instead of using window.print(). What I learned is to do web printing using crystal reports, I need to export it to pdf file and stream it to the user. Herewith I am providing the code I am using 'Dim oStream As New System.IO.MemoryStream oRpt.SetDataSource(dt)        myExportFile = "c:\temp\" & Session.SessionID.ToString & ".pdf"  ...

Anonymous access to GroupWise Web Access for share calendar
Hi folks, Is there any reasonable secure way to use GroupWise Web Access (??or some other tool??) to post a shared calendar to the web for all anonymous users to view? -- Thanks, John jhansknecht <no spam> at hanstech .com --____LVVVNIVXMKDZWDZGVCPR____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-15 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Disposition: inline; modification-date="Wed, 15 Aug 2006 04:36:34 -0500" GWExtranet from Messaging Architects. Not free. But very nice. >>> John<jhansknecht@hanstech.com> 08/15/2006 9:23 A...

web services used to convert Word files to PDF files
My professor asked me to design a web services which convert Microsoft's word files to PDF files. by use VS.NET and Windows Server 2003. After I installe Adode Acrobat 6.0 Professional, I can find some Acrobat components, Acrobat Distiller, Acrobat Web Capture 1.0 Type Library, etc. Please tell me which one can be used for my project and how to use it. Or please tell me popular free components of third parts. Thanks!...

Can GroupWise Web Access run without Enterprise web Server?
I have been battling Enterprise web server ever since I switched it to an internal server. I used to have Enterprise web server running on my Border Manager server now its on an internal web server running with IFolder and GroupWise access. Ifolder and GroupWise web access run fine but my web site shuts down all the time and I want to place it back onto my Border Manager server but do not want to move Web access or Ifolder. Can this be done and not affect Web access or IFolder? Very frustrated, ken@rlmrlm.com HAve you seen the TID's or threads in this group...

Connection string with web.config file (MS Access database file)
Hi,I have a ms access file int he App_Data ditrectory of my solution explorer the file is of course in the inetpub/wwwroot/form directory (a solution i created to test this...Anyways I need help creating an access connection string.  I have one currently working for sqlserver 2005 in that file...So I want to add a new one and have lots of strings in one file to chose from...I can't find any good examples online and need a little help constructing the connection string.Thanks,Frank  Seek no more.  Bookmark this page: www.connectionstrings.com Regards Mike [MVP - ASP/ASP....

Web resources about - Viewing PDF files - novell.groupwise.6x.web-access

Viewing (funeral) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A viewing may take place at the funeral parlor, in a family home or at a church or chapel prior to the actual funeral service. Some cultures, ...

Facebook Ads Manager Users Can Manually Select Dates When Viewing Potential Campaign Audiences
Users of Facebook’s Ads Manager can now manually select the dates when viewing their potential campaign audiences, rather than being restricted ...

New Facebook Messages Only Provides an Online Attachment Viewing Feature for Microsoft Docs
In another move highlighting Facebook’s strategic relationship with investor Microsoft, the company has given the established office software ...

Updates for viewing photos and videos
Today, we’re rolling out several enhancements that make it easier to view photos and videos on Twitter — in particular, on profiles and in search ...

AnnotDoc Lite, viewing MS Office doc and PDF with annotations for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Read reviews, get customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about AnnotDoc Lite, viewing MS Office doc and PDF with annotations on the ...

Aurigid Meteor Shower Viewing - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
A 23-minute exposure. Tthe ghost-like images of other meteor gazers in the shot were not expected. A magical moment. :)

Jim Marrs - Remote Viewing Aliens and UFOs [BRILLIANT] - YouTube
Jim Marrs - Remote Viewing Aliens and UFOs. Remote viewing (RV) is the practice of seeking impressions about a distant or unseen target using ...

Nine wins as sport dominates Wednesday night TV viewing
Queensland's massacre of NSW in the State of Origin decider helped the Nine Network win metropolitan ratings on Wednesday night with 2.2 million ...

Fox's ticket to a closer Time Warner viewing?
The cash released from 21st Century Fox’s BSkyB deal will help any further efforts for a Time Warner bid, enabling measures to support Fox’s ...

Smart TVs provide new ways of viewing photography
The key to a ''smart'' TV is its ability to easily connect to the many forms of media pouring into our homes.