Forwarding URL

When I forward a link to our intranet page to view a document, an
additional "http://" is added to the front of the link, rendering the page
inaccessible. (Ex:  http://http://xxxxxxx.)

Recipient receives a "Page cannot be displayed" because system is trying
to connect to only the first "http://" and not the entire URL.  However,
there are some people who receive it okay.  This just started two days
ago. I had been able to forward the Intranet URL with no problems up until
then, and our home office indicates no procedures have changed. We are
using Novell GroupWise 6.0 networked for various offices between cities. I
am using Windows 2000 Professional.

Martha
0
mvollmann
5/21/2004 7:08:52 PM
novell.groupwise.6x.web-access 3846 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Mvollmann,

It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting.  That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply.

- Check all of the other support tools and options available at http://support.novell.com in both the "free product support" and "paid product support" drop down boxes.
- You could also try posting your message again. Make sure it is posted in the correct newsgroup. (http://support.novell.com/forums)

If this is a reply to a duplicate posting, please ignore and accept our apologies and rest assured we will issue a stern reprimand to our posting bot.

Good luck!

Your Novell Product Support Forums Team
http://support.novell.com/forums/

0
Automatic

NetWare Web Access and GroupWise Web Access Interaction
NetWare Web Access is set up with NetStorage, GroupWise Mail, and Change Password gadgets. The GroupWise Mail gadget link brings up GroupWise Web Access (version 6) fine. When I click the Exit button in GroupWise Web Access within the NetWare Web Access frame, I am brought back to the GroupWise Web Access login page. How can I make the exit process close GroupWise Web Access and return me to the NetWare Web Access Home Page? : > How can I make the exit process close > GroupWise Web Access and return me to the NetWare Web Access Home Page? > I don't think y...

Accessing Bugzilla from intranet url and from web url
Hi we need to be able to access bugzilla through two separate URLs, one for our on-site intranet users: http://192.168.0.200 and one for secure external access: https://bugzilla.ourdomain.com. In older versions we used to be able to do this by setting urlbase and sslbase to the two addresses above. Unfortunately it seems that in newer versions a user can only login using either http or https and not both, since accessing the secure site redirects to the non secure site if the ssl parameter is not set. Is there a way in which we can easily run bugzilla from both URLS? We cur...

Anonymous access to GroupWise Web Access for share calendar
Hi folks, Is there any reasonable secure way to use GroupWise Web Access (??or some other tool??) to post a shared calendar to the web for all anonymous users to view? -- Thanks, John jhansknecht <no spam> at hanstech .com --____LVVVNIVXMKDZWDZGVCPR____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-15 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Disposition: inline; modification-date="Wed, 15 Aug 2006 04:36:34 -0500" GWExtranet from Messaging Architects. Not free. But very nice. >>> John<jhansknecht@hanstech.com> 08/15/2006 9:23 A...

Accessing WEB Access without http://url/servlet/webacc
Is there a way to drop the /servlet/webacc and just use something like mail.domain-name Pete, Sure - by default you only need the servlet/webacc if you chose not to have Groupwise be the home page. You can always put GW back as the home page and then users get there just from the main URL. -- Danita Zanr� Novell Support Connection Sysop Get the Definitive Guide to WebAccess on Apache/Tomcat http://www.caledonia.net/apache-wa.html If I set it up without GroupWise as the home page what would I need to do to set groupwise as the home page, a compl...

Access permission : Bugzilla administrator for the URL to access it from my web browser
Hi I want to check the developing connnector bugzilla.How can i get the url without installing the bugzilla.Can you please give any suggesstions on it. Thank you Guten Tag vaniithiyagarajah@gmail.com, am Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2015 um 07:55 schrieben Sie: > I want to check the developing connnector bugzilla.How can i get > the url without installing the bugzilla.Can you please give any suggessti= ons on it. Not sure what you are trying to test, but there are some public test installations for Bugzilla. If those don't fit your needs, you need to install your own version. ...

Can GroupWise Web Access run without Enterprise web Server?
I have been battling Enterprise web server ever since I switched it to an internal server. I used to have Enterprise web server running on my Border Manager server now its on an internal web server running with IFolder and GroupWise access. Ifolder and GroupWise web access run fine but my web site shuts down all the time and I want to place it back onto my Border Manager server but do not want to move Web access or Ifolder. Can this be done and not affect Web access or IFolder? Very frustrated, ken@rlmrlm.com HAve you seen the TID's or threads in this group...

Web access URL
I would like to have my users enter: http://groupwise.mydomaon.com instead of http://groupwise.mdomain.com/servlet/webacc.. This is running on a netware 6.0 box with apache Any idas of the aache statement needed??? Thanks in advance Doug Tim, It appears that your message contains javascript or similar unsecure features. Messages with javascript may present a potential security risk for people using a javascript enabled newsreader or for people using the web interface to the forums. For this reason, your message has been deleted. We apologise if your message was a valid suppo...

Groupwise Web Access
Been a while since I have done anything with Groupwise and I am at a loss. I had to reinstall the Groupwise Internet Agent and since then I have been unable to access Groupwise via the browser from anywhere outside of my network. We are connecting via nat and none of the firewall rules or ip addresses have changed. I do see one entry in the log files when a client from the outside tries to connect it shows the IP address and the following message. HTTP/1.1" 206 6182 any assistance would be appreciated. Scott --____CABRZIYGYVRPYOIDELCC____ Content-Type: text/plain; ch...

Groupwise Web Access
Hi, I was having a problem with groupwise web access on my Open Enterprise server (netware 6.5), i installed web access and every time i try to access it on the defult port i cant get in Internet Exploder gives me a Page Not displayed thing. groupwise traditional access works fine also having a similar problem with netmail its a small internal server that im using for school, no outside IP address, DNS or internet access for that matter, just messing around for school trying different things can anyone help thx Ian Thomson Computer Security Student Fleming...

GroupWise Web Access
We have our own GW Webaccess server that can be accessed by our users from internally or externally without any problem. Unfortunately, I have a few users that are trying to access a GW WA server for a local university. The users always get the "Login not current" message when trying to login. The site is not being blocked by BM and all of the default ports for GW WA are open. We are running BM 3.8 SP3. ariggins@wcboe.org wrote: > Unfortunately, I have > a few users that are trying to access a GW WA server for a local > university. The users always ge...

Access GroupWise 6.5.1 Post Office through 6.0 Web Access?
Is this possible? thanks! I assume you are talking about GroupWise 6.0sp? WebAccess. -- Timothy Leerhoff Principal Consultant Independant Experts Novell Support Forums Sysop GroupWise 6.0, No service pack... "Timothy Leerhoff" <tleerhoffNO@SPAMqwest.net> wrote in message news:amS%b.5377$Mw6.2307@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com... > I assume you are talking about GroupWise 6.0sp? WebAccess. > > -- > Timothy Leerhoff > Principal Consultant > Independant Experts > Novell Support Forums Sysop Yes, it's like the client/age...

GroupWise Web Access on Linux
Hi Is anyone running GroupWise Web Access component on Linux? If so, could you email me instructions for setting it up? I know that you should run the Web Access Agent on the same server the domain it resides under in NDS is installed on, however, the domain I want to install Web Access under is on a Windows 2000 server. I can install Web Access on Windows 2000, however, with all the security breaches of IIS, I don't think this maybe the right way to go. Any thoughts from you gurus out there? Please read my previous note as well and comment if you can, this is sort of...

Groupwise web access Licens??
Hi all, anyone knows what exactly the 30$ license for Novell Web/Wireless/Messanger contains and do I need other Novell components to get it up and running. http://www.novell.com/products/groupwise/pricing.html -- Regards, Maged Hussein Maged Hussein wrote: > anyone knows what exactly the 30$ license for Novell Web/Wireless/Messanger > contains and do I need other Novell components to get it up and running. > > http://www.novell.com/products/groupwise/pricing.html The "license" doesn't contain anything. It is just a piece of paper saying you a...

forwarding messages in web access
Is there a way to change the setting of how Web Access handles message forwarding? Right now, it forwards the originaly message as an attachment when I'd like the original to simply be in the body of the forwarded message. In the GW client, you can select between these two options, but I cannot seem to figure it out in Web Access. Thanks! ddelboccio@dist31.k12.il.us wrote: > Is there a way to change the setting of how Web Access handles message > forwarding? Right now, it forwards the originaly message as an attachment > when I'd like the original to simply ...

WEB Access URL #2
--____JESGRWDBXOYXISDPIZOU____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-15 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Disposition: inline; modification-date="Sun, 17 Mar 2007 01:06:36 -0800" I have WEB Access Installed but when I go to the Server Mail.XX.XX I get the "OPEN ENTERPRISE SERVER" screen not the WEB Access = login screen How can I access WEB Access --____JESGRWDBXOYXISDPIZOU____ Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="____RDNBMNILUFAIVKSJEXQZ____" --____RDNBMNILUFAIVKSJEXQZ____ Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-88...

Web resources about - Forwarding URL - novell.groupwise.6x.web-access

Call forwarding - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Call forwarding , or call diversion , is a telephony feature of some telephone switching systems which redirects a telephone call to another ...

Facebook Messenger For IOS Adds Groups, Message Forwarding
Facebook released version 4.0 of its Messenger application for iOS , and the major additions were the ability to create groups , and the ability ...

Choice urges IP spoofing for better IT prices - Parliament, House, prices, iTunes, guide, US forwarding ...
Consumers should spoof their IP address and use US forwarding addresses to beat high IT prices in Australia, consumer advocacy group Choice said. ...

Martin Taupau email mix-up highlights legal risks of forwarding misdirected message
An incredible email mix-up gave a Canadian theatre critic a cracking NRL scoop &ndash; and potentially a legal headache.

VPN Routing & Forwarding Instance_网络子站_IT专家网
VRF-VPN路由转发实例(VPN Routing & Forwarding Instance) VPN Routing & Forwarding Instance

Facebook Messenger updated to version 4.0 with groups and message forwarding
... 4.0 Groups: Now you can create groups for the people you message most. Name them, set group photos and keep them all in one place Forwarding: ...

Facebook Messenger For IOS Adds Groups, Message Forwarding - SocialTimes
Facebook released version 4.0 of its Messenger application for iOS , and the major additions were the ability to create groups , and the ability ...

Sprint StarStar Me offers vanity phone numbers and controlled call forwarding
Sprint has kicked off a new add-on service today called StarStar Me. For $2.99/month, subscribers can register a new number that's accessed by ...

Facebook Messenger 4.0 Features Easy Group Creation And Message Forwarding
... , its messaging-focused app, to version 4.0 on iOS. Facebook Messenger 4.0 introduces a couple of significant new features: groups and forwarding. ...