mode

Why not install everything and just comment out what you don't want to load
in the autoexec.ncf....that way you have everything there if you ever want
anything else.

0
Lisa
1/22/2005 1:20:54 PM
novell.groupwise.6x.install 6728 articles. 0 followers. Follow

For GroupWise?

Since what you install becomes a part of the email system, including
mail moving and user sync, I wouldn't.

--
Timothy Leerhoff
Novell Support Forum Volunteer Sysop

Occassional appearance of Install/Install.aspx?mode=Install
Since upgrading to 3.1.1 I am getting the occasional redirection to Install/Install.aspx?mode=Install.  Is anyone else recieving this or does this suggest the installation script didn't complete?Jonathan Palmer Check your web.config and see if install=true.... In a previous version this was happening to me until i turned it off. ...

GroupWise error! GroupWise is not correctly installed.
This message appers after new installation on Win2000 client laptop. Novell 6.5 and GroupWise 6.5.4 is running on the server. -------------------------------------------------------------------- GroupWise error! GroupWise is not correctly installed. GroupWise-components can�t initz.. Run GroupWise intall or contact your admin. OK -------------------------------------------------------------------- Tryed to install again but no good. Tryed to delete some client registry and it works ONCE. After restart of GroupWise the same message appers. Also tryed to clean out all of the registry a...

GroupWise 7 views versus GroupWise 6x views
Regarding copying the GroupWise views to the post office directory (GroupWise 7 Installation Guide, page 222). GroupWise 7 includes new views for the GroupWise Windows client. When the POA starts, it updates the post office database and also attemps to update the client views in the post office directory.In a hospital setting we have several post offices and thousands of users, so we are upgrading in increments. Can these files remain as 6.2 views and changed later? Were can I find more documentation on this issue. Vivian Short I just done views update on my GW 7 system &...

Groupwise install
Keith, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options: - Do a search of our knowledgebase at http://support.novell.com/search/kb_index.jsp - Check all of the other support tools and options available at http://support.novell.com in both the "free product support" and "paid product support" drop down boxes. - You could also try posting your message again. Make sure it is posted in...

Groupwise Installation
Hi, I have one question, can we install groupwise on windows or Linux without eDirectory and install the eDirectory on a separate server. Thanks & Regards -- arfhan ------------------------------------------------------------------------ arfhan, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options: - Visit http://support.novell.com and search the knowledgebase and/or check all the ...

GroupWise install
Hello, I'm a new adminstrator in a small company after many years of retirement. I'd like to install and test GroupWise. After some looking, I can't seem to find GW on 3.5" floppy. If the latest version is not available on floppy, I can still do my tests version 6.x. Thanks in advance. Floppy? If you want to down load a trial version of GroupWise you need to go to http://download.novell.com This will allow you to download 2 ISO images that you can burn onto a pair of CDs These you can use to install a GW system on a NW or a Windows server. Have a goo...

Groupwise installation
I recently installed groupwise but for some reason i cannot log into it using the imanager. I dont know whats wrong. Also if you could give me a link that shows step by step on how to install the groupwise i would apprieciate it. Adrian 1. GW doesn't use iManager yet. 2. Step by step? www.novell.com/documentation -- Michael J. Bell Novell Support Connection Volunteer Sysop Author of Guinevere (http://www.openhandhome.com) PLEASE: Do not e-mail me privately unless specifically asked. I'm a volunteer, not a Novell employee! All opinions and advice provided are...

Installation of Groupwise
We are a small firm of 11 users (mostly remote) and are planning to install Groupwise 7 with Netware 6.5 most recent service release. We are using an outside vendor to install it. They estimated that it would take 100 hours to do the job. This includes installing GWAVA AND WASP. I have nothing by which to measure whether their estimate of hours it will take seems reasonable or not. I would appreciate any feedback as to what your experience has been. I assume that this is a small biz setup from scratch. Installing the server afresh with all the twists etc. and unpacking...

install a server at a remote site or just install the groupwise client
I am going to have a few users (5 to 10) at site that will be remote from our current site. I am proposing that they still keep using our groupwise email and am wondering if I should have them access their email via the regular groupwise client attaching to the groupwise server from a remote site or if I should set up a secondary domain and postoffice on that site and have it communicate with the primary domain accross the internet via ip. I am anticipating that there will be a DSL line or a cable modem line for the remote site to access the internet. We have some remote use...

To install or not to install?

Install Groupwise
Having terrible trouble installing Groupwise. I use it at work on a network and download it for use at home. This was quite successful with Win98 but I upgraded to XP to make it happier. Since then every time I attempt download the setup is unable to install properly and I end up with no Address Book, no ability to reply to messages and some kind of conflict with Outlook which wants to be the default mail handler. Now I have an incomplete download installed which I cannot uninstall due to a corrupt .dll file vital for uninstallation. What to do? Honestly? Rebuild the machine from s...

groupwise 6.5 windows client the views for your installation are not installed c
HI, I try to use the same Windows GW 6.5 client to connect to 2 PO in the same system. The client work fine with the first PO on port 1677 but I receive the error message below with the second: The views for your installation are not installed correctly Can you help me please ? Thanks in advance. Regards, Stany. Stany wrote: > HI, > > I try to use the same Windows GW 6.5 client to connect to 2 PO in the > same system. > > The client work fine with the first PO on port 1677 but I receive the > error message below with the second: >...

Switching from Caching Mode to Online Mode GroupWise doesn't Restart
--____IAEFTAKANBRAAJLSGCUX____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable GroupWise Client 6.5.4 on Windows XP SP2 with Novell Client 4.90 SP2. I usually run in Caching mode. I've got several of the Novell Support = Forums setup under NNTP and it works nicely for me thank-you. The few = inconveniences are tolerable for the convenience of having one app for = both. Anyway, I wanted to test a separate problem by going into Online mode to = see if it was just a bug in Caching mode. At the top of the folder pane I = click on Cachi...

silent install groupwise client with multiple languages ignores default and fails to install two languages
Hi, I made a silent distro of the gw 7.0.3 client. I enabled the english, dutch, german and french languages and set the english to default. After distributing only english and dutch are installed and the dutch language is put to default. How to modify the distribution to force to change to the english default and much more important (because of grammar & spelling checking), how do I get the german and french language installed? regards, John Will help a little, if you tell us how you install the clients ;-) Setup.exe with Setup.cfg ? SetupIP ? GroupWise.msi ? ...

Groupwise install not working
Which netware client do I need installed on a Windows 2003 server in order to install Groupwise 6.5 on it? I tried 4.91 SP4, then backrevved to 4.83 SP2 (one I had successfully performed a migration with at another site) but neither seems to work--both give me the license agreement screen when I insert the Groupwise CD, but do nothing after I click okay. The Windows 2003 is Standard Edition R2, acting as domain controller for the Windows domain, and is running eDir 8.7.3 and also holds the master copy of the Netware partition (Netware server running Small Business 5.1 SP8 wil...

Web resources about - mode - novell.groupwise.6x.install

Protected mode - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Real mode functioned identically to the 8086, allowing older software to run unmodified on the newer 286. To access the extended functionality ...

Ed Sheeran review: British singer-songwriter delivers first-class pop to stadium in solo mode
It rained but it didn't matter - Ed Sheeran needed only his guitar and a loop pedal to wow a stadium usually hosting bands or elaborate pop shows. ...

Ed Sheeran review: British singer-songwriter delivers first-class pop to stadium in solo mode
It rained but it didn't matter - Ed Sheeran needed only his guitar and a loop pedal to wow a stadium usually hosting bands or elaborate pop shows. ...

B.C. in recovery mode after windstorms lash region
Southwestern British Columbia is recovering from the latest in a series of storms to blow through the region over the past week.

Google Play Books adds new Night Light mode to make late night reading more enjoyable
Google today has announced an update to its Google Play Books app on Android and iOS that brings with it a new feature called "Night Light." ...

Google Play Books adds Night Light mode to make late night reading more enjoyable
... For more news on iOS , Google , and update continue reading at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "Google Play Books adds Night Light mode ...

Telltale launches Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 4 on the App Store
Right before the iTunes doors close for the holidays, Telltale Games has squeezed a new episode for its popular iOS app, Minecraft: Story Mode ...

How to engage Tesla's Launch Control mode
Filed under: Green , Videos , Tesla , Electric Short video shows Model S keeping it straight on a rain-slicked road.

How to enable the Dark Mode in Windows 10's Films & TV app
... changes throughout, and there have been other changes made in the many other updates. The Films & TV app recently gained a new Dark Mode which ...

Is Halo 5's new Forge Mode worth your time?
Halo 5's map editor has more possibilities, and a more accessible design, than any other iteration in the series.