GroupWise 6.5 Proxy Help

I have a group called -Lexington Secretaries with the nickname
appmaker.  In
the group there are 3 users.  On each client in the company I added
the name
appmaker under security/proxy access and gave appmaker read/write for
appointments.  This should allow anyone in the group -Lexington
Secretaries
able to proxy to a users calendar and put in an appointment.  For
example,
if I call in sick someone from the group could edit my calendar and
say i am
out sick.  This used to work on GroupWise 6.0 and since we upgraded
all our
servers to 6.5 it seems to have stopped working.  Will this work in
6.5 and
how can I make it work?  I like the idea of a group with a nickname
for ease
of changing.  I do not want to expand the group and assign each user.
Can
someone please help me?

Thanks in advance,

Kevin

0
Kevin
1/30/2004 4:46:53 PM
novell.groupwise.6x.install 6728 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Kevin,

It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting.  That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply.

- Check all of the other support tools and options available at http://support.novell.com in both the "free product support" and "paid product support" drop down boxes.
- You could also try posting your message again. Make sure it is posted in the correct newsgroup. (http://support.novell.com/forums)

If this is a reply to a duplicate posting, please ignore and accept our apologies and rest assured we will issue a stern reprimand to our posting bot.

Good luck!

Your Novell Product Support Forums Team
http://support.novell.com/forums/

0