Error number: 8E03 Contact your system administrator.

This message was unable to be retrieved from the GroupWise post office.
Error number: 8E03 Contact your system administrator.

Single user gets this error when POPing via Outlook.  What does it mean?
GW6.5 SP3 NW6 SP4.  No other POP complaints.

0
Craig
6/27/2005 5:15:30 PM
novell.groupwise.6x.gwia 5303 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Telnetting to port 110 gives me this, which is consistent with the pop
client:

RETR 198
-ERR Invalid Message Number
RETR 1
+OK
From: GroupWise POP3 server <>
Subject: Error retrieving message

This message was unable to be retrieved from the GroupWise post office.
Error number: 8E03
Contact your system administrator.
..

I did a structural rebuild and don't care if i lose his Groupwise mail (as
he does not like it).  Should I do a recreate user database?

TIA
"Craig" <tech@nospam-novoco.com> wrote in message
> This message was unable to be retrieved from the GroupWise post office.
> Error number: 8E03 Contact your system administrator.
>
> Single user gets this error when POPing via Outlook.  What does it mean?
> GW6.5 SP3 NW6 SP4.  No other POP complaints.

0
Craig

GroupWise Error [D107] Record not Found. Contact your system administrator
Hi GroupWise 6.5.1 Cleint 6.5.1 We get "GroupWise Error [D107] Record not Found. Contact your system administrator" errors if you try and set a Category on an email in a folder shared to multiple accounts from a system account. (meaning an account receives emails and shares folders but is not an account assigned to a regular user) If you login to the sharing account and do the same there is no error. Can anyone confirm if this is normal or a limitation of Shared Folders. If not any ideas how to fix. Thanks Geoff Griffiths Geoff, > Hi > &g...

GroupWise System
Ok. 'Just Migrated our GW 6.5 system from a NW 5.1 O/S to NW 6.5 . . . I gave the TEMP Tree a different Container Object name of "Grpwise", instead of "Grpwise6" (since we are intending to upgrade to GW8--and I wasn't sure if it mattered with the TEMP Tree, anyway). So, the system went over well. I reinstalled the Agents and copied over the Configuration Files. All Agents are working normally. HOWEVER, the Container "Grpwise" now appears under our normal Tree, instead of "Grpwise6". In ConsoleOne, if I right-click the Objects...

system error 1114, system error 87
Hi I am trying to connect to Sybase database using ADO, ODBC DSN-less, Sybase System 10 or Sybase Sytem 11. I am successful in connecting during development and debugging environment. On many of the machine deployed application works fine. But on couple of the machine, I am getting following message. Specified Driver could not be loaded due to system error 1114 (Sybase System 10) I have tried with Sybase System 11. I get the same message. There is only one version of ODBC installed. MDAC 2.7 has been installed. Sybase System 10 (sysybnt.dll) 2.12.0000 INTE...

Cannot register new user
Hi Guys and Girls...  I got the site running but I'm getting the following error when I try to register as a new user.: "An error occurred. Please contact the site administrator. "   I dont have the ASPNETDB database created, I thought the code did this once run for the first time???   Any help appreciated. Thanks   Kev  I also did get the same error. Do you have a working database? Do you know how to create the database? You can do that by using the SQL server Configuration manager and then creating a virtual directory which points to the fo...

Error trying to create a new user. "An error occurred. Please contact the site administrator."
Finally got the thing to work. However, when trying to add a new user, after successfully filling out all fields including acceptable password, I get the following message: An error occurred. Please contact the site administrator. What to do? Fixed this by changing the default database to ASPNETDB and copying the table from Classifieds there. Also had to give the default account full permissions on everything....

gwia stats showing read errors but errors not seen in gwia logs
Hi - we are using Groupwise 6.0.4 and Novell 5.01. We changed out outgoing mail to hosted mail symantec.net for outbound virus scanning. Since doing that we are seeing lots of 420 TCP Read Errors. So far we have increased our send /receive counts/ increased the Timeout settings / swapped our hardware / flushed our ip's / changed some firewall settings. Now we do not see 420 Errors in the logs but the counter stats indicate that Read Errors are happening. Has anyone got any ideas on why these errors show in console and not in logs? thanks very much, Susie H...

Mailbox unavailable, contact system administrator
Got past the mailbox password now this? Care to elaborate a bit :-) Version of GW, and what issue did you have before ??? What WebServer, and What OS ??? -- Best Regards Tommy Mikkelsen IT Quality A/S Denmark Novell Support Forums SYSOP Please Report back any success or failure, That way we all learn Sorry, but no support through email "I hate bugs".......Tommy Lee Jones, MIB Joe wrote: > Got past the mailbox password now this? ...

Error receiving mail from Groupwise system
Hello, I have GroupWise 6.5.7 on Linux Small Bussines ( Suse Server enterprise 9) The destinations mail have problems to view o read it, when I send attached (Word, excel, etc) files from my GroupWise System, they receive mails with characteres. The problem is when I sent to group mail address book, if I sent one to one there are not problems. I tryed changin de Mime type from ISO to Windows on GroupWise system Option, Sent Option. this is a example as they receive the mail with MS Word Atachment. >>> "Torres Regalado Katherine Ana Del Rocio" <ktorr...

iManager Workflow Administration System Error
After selecting a UserApplication driver from the Workflows page, I get the following system error: java.lang.RuntimeException: parser exception at line=40 column=8:end tag name must be the same as start tag from line 22 (position: TEXT seen ...\\r\\n... @40:8) \r\n at com.novell.soa.ws.impl.xml.XMLScrapImpl.mapParserException(XMLScrapImpl.java:56)\r\n at com.novell.soa.ws.impl.xml.XMLReaderImpl.next(XMLReaderImpl.java:206)\r\n at com.novell.soa.ws.impl.soap.ServerRequestImpl.readTillMethodStart(ServerRequestImpl.java:134)\r\n at com.novell.soa.ws.impl.soap.ServerRequestImpl.ini...

iManager Workflow Administration System Error
At another's request, I have reposted this here in the UserApp forum (was in Drivers section) After selecting a UserApplication driver from the Workflows page, I get the following system error: java.lang.RuntimeException: parser exception at line=40 column=8:end tag name must be the same as start tag from line 22 (position: TEXT seen ...\\r\\n... @40:8) \r\n at com.novell.soa.ws.impl.xml.XMLScrapImpl.mapParserE xception(XMLScrapImpl.java:56)\r\n at com.novell.soa.ws.impl.xml.XMLReaderImpl.next(XMLR eaderImpl.java:206)\r\n at com.novell.soa.ws.impl.soap.ServerRequestImpl....

2 groupwise systems with 1 gwia
What needs to be done to setup a GW 5.2 system to use the gwia from an externaly synched 6.5 system? The two systems are connected by external GW domain and external synch is setup. in your 5.2 System you need to set the 6.5 GWIA in Tools > System Operations > Internet Addressing. And if you want to use aliases on outgoing mails, all those aliases have to be set on the 6.5 system, even for those users who are 5.2 On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 03:31:55 GMT, steve@ntg.com wrote: >What needs to be done to setup a GW 5.2 system to use the gwia from an >externaly ...

record cannot be found contact your system administrator
Users open mail and lost the mail; it said record cannot be found contact your system administrator. I ran mailbox maintenance /Analyzefix with content; I ran structural rebuilt everything looks fine. Still the users time to time when they open a mail they get the same error again. Can you please help. Thanks Astou A d107 (i'm assuming this was the error) means the pointer to the actual contents is damaged. This is a user database level thing. I'd archive ALL mail/calendar items, do a reduce on the database and then a check. -- Michael J. Bell Nove...

Login Error. Please contact your administrator
Hi, We are working on a implementation of User App on WAS 6.1.0.27 cluster on windows 2008 servers . We are on the latest version; Identity Manager Version 3.7.0 Patch A Build Revision 35233. We are seeing random problems with users logging into the application, including padmin. Randomly we see this 'Login Error. Please contact your administrator' when trying to log in. I have to restart the websphere application server for it to resolve. It appears to me that the user application is losing its connection to eDirectory, causing these failures. Here is an excepti...

Online GroupWise system had an error processing a request.........
--____LPHMXLZMXOMRLFKSEJCW____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I recently upgraded the client on a number of remote laptop computers from = GW 55 EP to GW 6.5 SP1. So far, 3 individuals have received the = following error in the "updating mailbox" window: "The online GroupWise system had an error processing a request. Try = sending another request. The server or post office agent is no longer = responding or has become disconnected. GroupWise will exit. If the = problem persists, contact your sys...

Web resources about - Error number: 8E03 Contact your system administrator. - novell.groupwise.6x.gwia

List of Administrators and Deputy Administrators of NASA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Administrator and Deputy Administrator of NASA are the highest-ranked officials of NASA , the space agency of the United States . The Administrator ...

Netball administrator stole $209,000, court told
A netball administrator siphoned $209,000 of money earmarked for junior and social players into her own bank accounts because she felt the sport ...

Arthur Galan calls in the administrators
Myer was caught out by the appointment of administrators to Australian fashion label Arthur Galan, which it lured over from David Jones in 2011. ...

Yale president supports administrators involved in Halloween email - Business Insider Deutschland
Yale President Peter Salovey voiced his support of two administrators involved in a Halloween email controversy.

Fox Lake Cop Joe Gliniewicz Considered ‘Hit’ On Village Administrator
Months before an Illinois police officer staged his suicide to look like murder he tried to find a hit man to kill a village administrator he ...

L.A. Health Administrator Helps Prepare The Future Work Force
Jim Sherman, part-time faculty member at California State University Northridge, finds he receives a greater personal reward from teaching.

Officer tried to take out 'hit' on city administrator - CNN.com
... stage his suicide, apparently to avoid being revealed as a thief , but he made an inquiry about hiring a motorcycle gang to kill the city administrator, ...

Public Says Campus Sexual Assaults Are For Police, Not Administrators
Public Says Campus Sexual Assaults Are For Police, Not Administrators

Columbus schools administrator who changed data gets jail time
Michael Dodds was good at deleting student records for Columbus City Schools, and the district in turn was good to Dodds, promoting him from ...

How Network Administrators Can Ease the Inevitable Move to IPv6
The well of IPv4 addresses has run dry; IPv6 adoption is inevitable. Here's how network administrators can make this adjustment as easy as possible. ...

resources last updated: 11/20/2015 3:41:16 PM