View My Calendar & Other Calendar in a Blog

Code generated to view My Calendar or to view an additional
calendar(s), but not both at the same time.  For example, I see
holidays on my Google Calendar when the check mark to the left of the
calendar dialog is checked.  Although calendars are combined there that
are not in the web view of the calendars, i.e., I cannot see both at
the same time.

Has anyone found a way to have both display within a blog?

0
Jim
7/5/2006 5:05:28 PM
novell.groupwise.6x.clients 14887 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Jim,

- Check all of the other support tools and options available at
http://support.novell.com.
correct newsgroup. (http://support.novell.com/forums)

http://support.novell.com/forums/faq_general.html

Good luck!

Your Novell Product Support Forums Team
http://support.novell.com/forums/

0
Automatic

GroupWise Calendar & Mozilla Calendar Integration?
We use GroupWise at our office using IMAP. Thunderbird will show the calendar events as a list (like emails) but not on an actual calendar view (day, week, month etc). Is there anyway to get these events to show up automatically in Mozilla Calendar? Is there anyway to click on a day as in GW Calendar and create a new event and sent it to a an email list, in either Mozilla Calendar or Thunderbird? I would really appreciate anyone's help. Thanks. _________________________________ James Williamson Technical Consultant & Network Analyst The Bradford Group 1940 ...

Groupwise 6 client Calendar view
Hi, I have a strange problem with all groupwise 6 clients. When i select in groupwise the calendar view, then week view. In the upper right corner you see the date, example <17 aug 2004>(if u right click on it and ask for the properties it shows Groupwise Date Navigator Control). If u go with the mouse on the year and click the left button a puldown menu appears with the years 1995 thru 2005. In oure organisation the use this option often. My problem is that i can't change the years, we live now in the year 2004 and the puldown menu starts with 1995 and ends with 2005...

groupwise calendar- Cann't view in Outlook Calendar in blank
We have one user that is trying to syn his PDA to his groupwise account. We have had the best of luck with using outlook for doing this. But this one user. In groupwise the calendar shows up with everything in it. (pretty busy guy). But when you launch outlook the calendar is blank, but we get his email and task in outlook. Everything else syncs. Is there a way to repair the calendar or fix this. This only happens with this one account and it doesn't matter which pc we go to.. Its all the same. What Outlook version? Had a look at www.nexic.com ?? Tim ...

Groupwise client day/week calendar view
I am wondering if someone can answer this question I received from one of my GW users? Is there a way to only show the business hours in the day/week views in the GW calendar? I can set the working hours and anything else appears grey, but is there a way to only show say 8:30am to 5:00pm in the view? Cheers, Ben. Ben Johnston wrote: > I am wondering if someone can answer this question I received from one of my > GW users? > > Is there a way to only show the business hours in the day/week views in the > GW calendar? > > I can set the working hours an...

view Calendar of other user (muti-user calendar view)
I am looking for a way to view other user's calendar. I understand that I can do this with Multi-user Calendar. However, it allows me to view in "Day" only. Is there any way to see other's calendar in different format such as Weeks, months, etc.? -- anlong ------------------------------------------------------------------------ * anlong, you sure? IIRC you can set different views even in the multiuser calendar. Open the external calendar window and proxy into the other user's account from there. Uwe -- Novell Knowledge Partner (NKP) ...

Calendar View Week and Calendar
Hi, after Upgrade to GW 7.0.2 (from 6.5) we have a Problem with the Calender View "Week and Calendar". This is our Default Calendar View and look fine when we open the Calendar with the Calendar Icon on the left Site in Groupwise(Folder View). Wee see then on the left Site of the Calendar 3 ore 4 Month and 7 Day's of the Week. But when we try to open this View with help of the "Calendar" Button on the Symbolborder, we see only one Month on the Calendar witch besides overlab the Hours. This looks like to be a different view. How can i change this ...

Calendar:Improving the Calendar Views
Hi! Some points for discussion concerning: http://wiki.mozilla.org/Calendar:Improving_the_Calendar_Views First of all: this locks great to me - please go forward in this direction! And thanks for this nice little ASCII arts! 1. I think its great to have just one surface, either Calendaring or Mail (including all toolbar buttons and so on) exposed at one time, and easily switch between them by just klicking one button (what will hide all non usable toolbar buttons and so on). 2. In Respect to the agreement (Toronto) that Lightning will be a Calendaring program with some...

GroupWise client crashes when opening multiple calendar view
I have two users with the same problem. They have custom calendar views that display multiple calendars. When they click on the calendar the client crashes. They get the standard Microsoft crash dialog box. I'm glad they're sorry for the inconvenience but I'd rather have it work :) It was working fine until yesterday but there haven't been any changes to the GroupWise environment. They are running GW8 HP1 client on Windows XP SP3. The server is GW8 HP1 on OES2 SP1 Linux. My first question is how can I reset their calendar view to the default - without openi...

google calendar & Lightning & provider for google calendar
I try to synchronise Google Calendar with my Lightning extension via the Provider for Google Calendar extension; Everything works well for my main Google agenda. However, I have 2 agendas and only one gets synchronised. Does anyone here uses Google Calendar with 2 agendas and gets both synchronised with Lightning ? TIA ftr On 19/07/09 12:09, ftr wrote: > I try to synchronise Google Calendar with my Lightning extension via the > Provider for Google Calendar extension; Everything works well for my > main Google agenda. However, I have 2 agendas and only one gets >...

Groupwise 7 Client SP1 Calendar view an Mobile Sync Server
Since 2 weeks we test the Mobile Sync Server with FSC Pocket PC. On two users it works fine. But one user the calendar entry are no to see in the Webpage of the Mobile Server. But Entrys in Groupwise Client are only to see in Dayview. Mails are in both Views ok, Mobile Sync, and Groupwise box. I had rebuild the User Box, no success. How can i solve the Problem? Knut, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of th...

Shared calendar viewed in main calendar
Is it true that I can't see a calendar which is shared to me in my main calendar? There isn't a checkbox in order to filter the shared calendars. Thanks, Peter > Is it true that I can't see a calendar which is shared to me in my main > calendar? Yes. It is one shared calender at a time... > There isn't a checkbox in order to filter the shared calendars. AFAIK, this is planned for the next version of GW. Georg This is very disappointing. We see shared calendars as team calendars and I don't know any reason why they shouldn't be display...

Published Calendars & Subscribed Calendars
Name: Dave Southard Email: nacengineeratgmaildotcom Product: Sunbird Summary: Published Calendars & Subscribed Calendars Comments: How about some sort of icon to indicate that a calendar was successfully published similar to the one in iCal? Also an icon for subscribed calendars would be helpful too. Some sort of indicator to let you know that the calendar share has been accessed correctly and file was pushed or subscribed to successfully. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/523.10.3 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Safari/...

After viewing calendar, Mailbox displays calendar
I have one user that is having this issue. When they click the calendar and go back to the Mailbox the calendar is still displayed. She has to go to View > Display Settings and select Details to get back to her normal view. What could be causing this, and more importantly, how can I fix it? Thanks Todd -- tjetzer ------------------------------------------------------------------------ --____DTRGGTNLHQQBOFBWMZRE____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-15 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Disposition: inline; modification-date="Tue,...

sync groupwise calendar to gmail calendar
I have followed the advice on the cool solutions to create a rule to delegate appointments to my gmail account (my wife hoped all my appointments could go to a master schedule for navigating around the kids hockey, etc.) groupwise gives me an error though: Item to gwdsmtp.smtp was undeliverable, subject: Fwd: computer work (GWDelegate) It does not get delivered to my gmail account. Why is this? My workplace (metrohealth medical center) uses groupwise #7 Thanks sh -- shouser144 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ shouser144...

Web resources about - View My Calendar & Other Calendar in a Blog - novell.groupwise.6x.clients

The beard calendar
How am I not in this? ∞ Read this on The Loop

Calendar (application) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"iCal" redirects here. For the standard file format for addresses and calendar entries, see iCalendar . For other uses, see Ical . Calendar , ...

You can now create and manage reminders in Google Calendar
Youve been able to create and manage your events on Google Calendar since its launch on iOS last March. But now, Google has made it easier for ...

At last! Google Calendar gains to-do lists with Reminders
When it comes to keeping on top of appointments, Google Calendar is certainly a useful tool but it's a long way from perfect. It's very capable ...

Introducing the new Calendar Resource API
... Work and Wesley Chun , Developer Advocate, Google Apps Over the years, we’ve been updating our APIs with new versions across Drive and Calendar, ...

Reminders in Google Calendar
Google Calendar's apps for Android and iOS now let you add reminders, just like you can do using Google Keep, Google Search or Google Inbox. ...

Calendar: Week of December 14 - Videos - CBS News
From the unveiling of Merriam-Webster's Top 10 Words of the Year, to the unveiling of "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" - "Sunday Morning" takes ...

Google adds to-do lists to Calendar
The updates lets you set reminders in your calendar

A-Zdvent calendar: University of Limerick Living Bridge by Wilkinson Eyre
As we enter the final week of our bridge countdown, we're spotlighting the University of Limerick Living Bridge in Ireland by Wilkinson Eyre ...

Planning Your 2016 Content Marketing Calendar
Planning Your 2016 Content Marketing Calendar written by Guest Post read more at Duct Tape Marketing There are only a few weeks left in 2015, ...