How to access Groupwise 6 mailbox from Groupwise 5 client

We have just installed a Groupwise 6 post office and are gradually moving
our Groupwise 5 users onto the system. The Groupwise 5 post office still
exists and is used by the majority of our users.
 Our Helpdesk staff need to be able to login to mailboxes which are on
both the Groupwise 5 and Groupwise 6 Post Offices. Can both clients exist
and work on the same PC ?  At present we get errors at the GW5 client when
trying to access a GW6 mailbox ' THE VIEWS FOR YOUR INSTALLATION ARE NOT
INSTALLED CORRECTLY . CONTACT YOUR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR '
 I think there may be a file which needs adding in to the OFVIEWS
directory but I'm not entirely sure. Can't find anything in the
knowledgebase.
 Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks.
0
jmk
11/29/2004 3:26:38 PM
📁 novell.groupwise.6x.clients
📃 14887 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1236 Views

The GW5 client will be able to login to both the GW5 and 6 POs. You
can't run the two clients on the same machine, too many dll names the
same

Cheers Dave

--

Dave Parkes [NSCS]