Proxy users listed multiple times in Proxy Access List

I have a user who has proxy rights to several user's mailboxes.  Each user
that has granted her proxy rights is listed 5- 10 times in her Proxy
Access List.  I've tryed deleting all proxy access name.  We've taken
proxy rights away and granted them again.  I patched GW to 6.51.  I
applied TID 10055717 (the proxyfix) GWCheck option and we can't get rid of
the multiple entries.  The Proxyfix is suppose to come up with an error
code 87 in the GWcheck log, but it doesn't, so it's like it didn't run.

I'm using GW6.5 patch 1.  GWcheck 6/30/03.

Any suggestions.
0
bpadilla
3/11/2004 6:54:31 PM
novell.groupwise.6x.agents 4226 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Fixed in the SP2 beta client, but that just stops it reoccuring.
GWCheck with Proxyfix in the Misc tab removes the errant entries

Cheers Dave

--

Dave Parkes [NSCS]
Occasionally resident at http://support-forums.novell.com/

Proxy Access
I have a user who has <all user access> listed twice on their user list. Is there any way to remove the duplicate? -- nkerr Try a GWCheck run with ProxyFix set in the Misc tab Cheers Dave -- Dave Parkes [NSCS] Occasionally resident at http://support-forums.novell.com/ You can register now for the EMEA GroupWise Summit - June 28/29 The Hague, Netherlands http://www.groupwiser.net/Summit Dave: I tried to run GWCHECK. Do I type in ProxyFix in the pxoy under the Misc tab? The following are the errro messages that I get. I also get Mail/Library maint...

Proxy List -- User Name Appears Multiple Times
Greetings! I have a single user that is having problems with the same name showing up in her proxy list multiple times. It's been happening periodically to the point that now the person's name shows up in her proxy list 10 times. Have had her delete the person's name from her Proxy List. That didn't work. Have run the analyze/fix routine on both mailboxes. That hasn't worked. Any suggestions? Sharon GW 7.02 nlms GW 6.5sp7 client Windows 2000 -- SKallas ------------------------------------------------------------------------ SKallas...

Multi-User Calendar & Proxy List (adding proxy users)
In GroupWise 6.5 when adding users/calendars (that are not currently in the Proxy list) to a multi-user calendar, the item would automatically be added to the Online/Proxy menu for quick access. In GroupWise 7, it does not add them to the Online/Proxy list when they are added, you still need to add them manually. Just wondering if this is working as desired in this version, or if it's a defect. Thanks ...

<All User access> in proxy access list
Hello, Is there any way to disable or remove the <All User Access> option from the Access List in the Proxy Access tab? Regards, -- ramiksar ------------------------------------------------------------------------ See TID 10066312 - the proxyminreset option Cheers Dave -- Dave Parkes [NSCS] Occasionally resident at http://support-forums.novell.com/ DParkes;1725977 Wrote: > See TID 10066312 - the proxyminreset option > > Cheers Dave > > > -- > Dave Parkes [NSCS] > Occasionally resident at http://support-forums.novell....

Same name appearing multiple times in Proxy list
I have several customers who have multiple entries in their proxy list. When they have tried to remove the names the entries return. How do they remove the unwanted entries and just have one entry per name? Thank You. What version of the GW client ?, that was fixed in one of the SPs Cheers Dave -- Dave Parkes [NSCS] Occasionally resident at http://support-forums.novell.com/ > What version of the GW client ?, that was fixed in one of the SPs > > Cheers Dave > > > -- > > Dave Parkes [NSCS] > Occasionally resident at http://support-forum...

Groupwise 5.5 Proxy access list
I have asked all our 170 users to grant Proxy access to the Migrate User before we migrate to Exchange server but some of them have not done it. Is there a way of getting a list of which users have granted access (without logging on as the Migrate user and manually trying to access each person's mailbox)? Any help will be much appreciated. Laura honestly... having done this... I'd just get a list of everyone's password. Then do it myself. You may need the password to get into the GW files if the migration doesn't work on some mailboxes. Set u...

Remove access to old users in proxy list
I see a lot of clients that get errors because a deleted user is still in their proxy list. Is there away when a user is deleted to get any one that had proxy access account removed so it is no longer on their list ? A cleanup utility of some sort ? Ttye, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options: - Do a search of our knowledgebase at http://support.novell.com/search/kb_index.jsp - Chec...

User not found when adding to proxy access list
We have a user who is trying to add a person to their security, proxy access list. When they use auto complete to add the name, they get a "user is not a valid GroupWise user, user will not be added to the list" reply. If you go directly to the address book and add the user it works. However, when they try and add another user, GW returns a message stating that the user they just added via the address book is not a valid GW user. I cleared the users Frequent Contacts (this is a new user) and did a structural rebuild of the user db, and a Structure/Index fix. Still can'...

Remove not exist user from proxy access list
Hi, I have GW 6.0.4. When I try to remove not exist user (user that previously deleted from GW system) from proxy access list I have error D101 - "User not found". Thank you, Victor Duplicate As I said to your other question, whilst you get a d101, it does/should remove the user. -- Barry Merchant NSC Volunteer SysOp *** no email unless requested please!! *** ...

user account disappearing in a proxy access list
We have GroupWise 6.5 servers and GroupWise 6.5 client software in workstations. I have a user account that keeps getting removed from a proxy list after being in the list for several weeks. His account needs to be re-added to the list once in awhile. I have rebuilt the proxy list for the resource and re-added the other user accounts. This is still happening to that one user account. GWcheck was run on this account. No errors. Any ideas? Let me know. Thanks in advance. Anh hamilton_bos@yahoo.com, > GWcheck was run on this account Which account, the proxy...

List of lists (listing of)
Ted In the great List 'o lists., is there something which is along the lines of "Personal organisers" ? I have googled and found others - just wondering about the lists and couldn't see anything in there I have a intense, executive type who's after something along the lines of Lotus' personal organiser. Don't know why she wants to change from it when I know she already has it installed. Anybody else got suggestions for a good one? (and dont't ask what I mean by good - it's not for me - perhaps I mean effective) In grc.techtalk, Baz...

6.5.4 Groupwise Proxy users show up multiple times
I have single user that when they go check mail box where they have proxy access they see some of the users 4 or 5 times. Example: Jane Doe Jon Smith Jon Smith Jon Smith Jon Smith Jon Smith You go in and delete the extra users they just come right back. I tried to re-install the client that did not help. Even gave the user a differnt PC with new image on it. That also did not fix the issue. Help! "Joe Tietz" <joe@tietzinc.com> wrote in news:Ug3ff.3190$Pe3.2420@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com: > I have single user that when they go check mail bo...

Not all proxy users are listed
In Webaccess 6.5 sp 3 we have several users that do not see the list of mailboxes they can proxy to. Proxy does work however, when initiated with the login button. Only 2 other mailboxes are listed, the rest do not show up. This is GW 6.5 SP3 webaccess on a Netware 6.5 SP3 box. Anybody any idea ? Thanks in advance Me, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options: - Do a search of ou...

Proxy Access List
--____TCLRFKZQFATYCQLVOPCA____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-15 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Disposition: inline; modification-date="Tue, 28 Jan 2008 07:59:56 -0600" Hello I have a GW 7.0.2 7/10/07 build #562 client and for some unknown = reason one of my resources doesn't save under my proxy access list. I can = proxy to it but it doesn't stay saved on my list. I had the same issue = with 6.5 client and thought it will get fixed with new version of = client.=20 I had to remove all saved proxy from my access list and then p...

Web resources about - Proxy users listed multiple times in Proxy Access List - novell.groupwise.6x.agents

Multiple sequence alignment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A multiple sequence alignment (MSA) is a sequence alignment of three or more biological sequences , generally protein , DNA , or RNA . In many ...

Police officer Daniel Holtzclaw guilty of raping multiple women
For months, accusers, authorities and now an Oklahoma jury say, police officer Daniel Holtzclaw preyed on vulnerable women.

James Deen's Porn Company Faces Workplace-Safety Probe After Multiple Rape Claims 0
The California watchdog agency tasked with ensuring safety in the workplace confirmed Wednesday it is investigating porn actor James Deen's production ...

Facebook Tweaks Power Editor for Users With Multiple Ad Accounts
Facebook rolled out a new feature for its Power Editor that should greatly speed up the process for users with multiple advertising accounts. ...

Apple Needs to Offer Own TV Content after Multiple ‘Speed Bumps,’ Says FBR
FBR & Co. analyst Daniel Ives this morning reflects on reports by Bloomberg and others that Apple ( AAPL ) has shelved an effort to create a ...

Google Ventures reportedly closed its European fund after multiple stalled deals
Earlier this week, Google Ventures announced it was closing down its dedicated European fund . It had been assigned $125 million to invest, but ...

Multiple McDonald’s Locations Forced To Close After Prank Callers Convince Workers To Test Fire System ...
When I think of prank calls, I conjure up images of teenage girls huddled around their clear plastic phones, calling boys in their class and ...

OKC Police Officer Found Guilty On Multiple Counts Of Raping Black Women
Former Oklahoma City Police officer Daniel Holtzclaw will be going to prison for a very, very long time. After deliberating for well over 45 ...

Cowboys Fan Beats Up Multiple Attackers In Parking Lot Brawl
That's the best defense anyone wearing a Tony Romo jersey has ever played

Report: Robert Nkemdiche Fell From A 4th-Story Window And Suffered "Multiple Cuts"
Probable top-five NFL draft pick and Ole Miss star Robert Nkemdiche reportedly fell from the 4th floor of a building, and suffered “multiple ...