GroupWise 6.5 Internet Proxy Client / Server over SSL

Hi there, where can I find documentation on running Internet Proxy
Client / Server Sessions from the GroupWise 6.5 POA over SSL.

SSL is already setup and working for Local Client / Server Operations,

I just don't know how to get it working for users outside the
firewall.

Will I have to open port 1677 to the server hosting the POA?

Cheers, Andy.

--
Andy Simpson CNE MCSE

0
andy10
1/20/2004 5:01:14 AM
novell.groupwise.6x.agents 4226 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Andy,

It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response
to your posting.  That concerns us, and has triggered this automated
reply.

Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the
following options:

- Check the knowledgebase and SolutionNet databases at
http://support.novell.com
- Check all of the other support tools and options available at
http://support.novell.com
- You could also try posting your message again. Make sure it is
posted in the correct newsgroup.

If this is a reply to a duplicate posting, please ignore and accept
our apologies and rest assured we will issue a stern reprimand to our
posting bot.

Your Novell Support Connection Forums Team
http://support.novell.com/forums/

0
Automatic