"To" and "From" missing

When I print emails, the words "To" and "From" are blank, even though
the "To" name and "From name (addresser, addressee) do show up.  This
is
not a problem for other users on my system.  Suggestions

0
RNelson
10/21/2003 3:06:20 PM
📁 novell.groupwise.6x.agents
📃 4226 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 3 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1968 Views

In mailbox right click, view. On the message window, right click and
choose print options. Make sure print header is checked.

--
Barry Merchant
NSC Volunteer SysOp

0
Barry
10/23/2003 8:11:43 AM
> In mailbox right click, view. On the message window, right click and
> choose print options. Make sure print header is checked.
>

> --
> Barry Merchant
> NSC Volunteer SysOp
> *** no email unless requested please!! ***

Sorry, i'm not following you.  When I right click on the mailbox icon,
get a choice of either "New Folder" or "Properties".  When I right
click
in the mailbox window, I get a choice of "New", "Import
Docs", "Filter", "Sort", "View Details", "View Discussion Thread" or
"View
as Calendar".
Can you give me a little more detail?

0
RNelson
10/27/2003 4:00:02 PM
Highlight a mail item in the right hand pane, then right click.