Report synchronization status reports, error: "-633"

--____RFZDUBLRLPUZMSROMHBQ____
	-0500"

Recently had two drives that began to go bad in our Master of the root =
partition.  Got replacement drives and rebuilt them.  Recently tried to =
run an unattended full repair, but it could not run do to lack of space on =
sys.  We added more space from the pool to the sys volume, but since then, =
we're having login problems at various locations that map to this server =
and we're getting sporadic (sometimes up to 18 problems, sometimes zero) =
-633 errors (-663 Remote Object: OU=3DXXXXX.O=3DXXXXX)while running Report =
Synch Status.  We've run a Repair local database, but are still getting =
the -663 errors and having login problems.  Anyone have any ideas?  The =
next thing I'm thinking is to do a server -ndb,  repair the db and see if =
that will fix the problem.  I haven't found any TID's that specifically =
address this problem, hence this posting.

Thanks!