eDir 8.8 SP5 on NetWare DOWNs server?

Greetings, this is now 3 different servers on 2 different trees, all NW65SP8
running 8.8 SP4 FTF1, that when I applied eDir 8.8 SP5 to them, after the
first phase, instead of restarting the server, it does a DOWN?  I had 2
servers power off and 1 went to the C:\NWSERVER prompt.  Good thing I wasn't
doing this remotely...

Why would the process DOWN the server instead of doing a RESTART or RESET?

Note that after starting up the server again, the installation process
continued to successful completion.

Thanks
James

0
JJB
3/3/2010 8:57:34 PM
novell.edirectory.netware 7858 articles. 0 followers. Follow

0
ab