eDirectory Directory is unknown

Hi,

My SLES 10 SP1 server running OES 2 and GW has a corrupt eDirectory
Directory. If I browse to /var/opt/novell and list the files /
directories it tells me access denied (even though I am root) on that
directory (If I browse using the Graphical browser it tells me that
eDirectory is unknown) and I cannot delete it or even browse deeper down
in the structure.

How can I delete / fix  the eDirectory Directory?

--
rob_collins

rob
9/16/2008 12:06:01 PM
novell.edirectory.linux 3108 articles. 0 followers. Follow

0
ab