edir 8.7.3 edir 8.8 Coexistence

We are currently running OES1 Linux, and are planning the installation
of OES2 Linux servers.  OES1 has eDir 8.7.3.10, and OES2 will have
8.8.

Can these two versions coexist, or do I have to upgrade the OES1
servers to eDir 8.8?

Thank you.

--
bdkmcgl

bdkmcgl
8/14/2008 5:46:01 PM
novell.edirectory.linux 3108 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Thank you.  That will make my life much easier.

--
bdkmcgl
bdkmcgl's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=6862

0
bdkmcgl
8/14/2008 6:36:02 PM

EricVeysey's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=14349
View this thread: http://forums.novell.com/showthread.php?t=340023

0
EricVeysey
8/14/2008 6:36:02 PM
you should be fine.  it's always best to have all servers on the same
OS version but those versions are compatible.

--
Cheers!
    Richard Beels

0
Richard

Web resources about - edir 8.7.3 edir 8.8 Coexistence - novell.edirectory.linux

Five Principles of Peaceful Coexistence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Five Principles of Peaceful Coexistence , known in India as the Panchsheel Treaty (from Sanskrit , panch :five, sheel :virtues), are a set ...

AMD's new 64-bit ARM board points way to x86 coexistence
Advanced Micro Devices is moving closer to a motherboard design that will accept both x86 and ARM chips with the shipment of its first 64-bit ...

Five Principles of Peaceful Coexistence not outdated: Chinese president
People's Daily Online Five Principles of Peaceful Coexistence not outdated: Chinese president People's Daily Online BEIJING, June 28 Chinese ...

Apple execs discuss 30 years of the Mac, the Surface-style touchscreen approach, and the coexistence ...
Marking the 30th anniversary since Apple gave us the Mac, Macworld spoke with Apple’s Phil Schiller, Craig Federighi, and Bud Tribble to discuss ...

Today’s Best Apps: Upwords, Coexistence, Portray And More
The App Store takes delivery of hundreds of new apps per day. The overwhelming scene makes it possible to easily overlook an exciting game, valuable ...

Pope Francis: Albania's Christian-Muslim coexistence an 'inspiring example'
Arab News, an English-language daily, is a leading source of commentaries and news on Saudi Arabia, sports, business, Islam, lifestyle and more. ...

Replace Intel? Nah. Tilera chips aimed at peaceful coexistence
The new Tile-IQ effort is designed to use the company's aggressively multicore processors to try to unburden x86 servers bogged down by networking ...

AMD's 64-bit ARM board points toward x86 coexistence
Advanced Micro Devices is moving closer to a motherboard design that will accept both x86 and ARM chips with the shipment of its first 64-bit ...

On Jordan-Syria border, a forced coexistence spurs bullying among children
As Syrian refugees and their Jordanian hosts struggle to make ends meet in a stressed economy, tensions are boiling over into their kids’ worlds. ...

China Mobile to promote coexistence of FDD/TDD-LTE, says CEO
While China Mobile is establishing TD-LTE (Time Division-Long Term Evolution) trial networks around China, the company will still promote the ...