Sometimes I'm bad, sometimes I'm awful. Today I'm Good

There was once this second-rate orchestra led by a second-rate
director.

In the orchestra was this guy on the cymbals who never banged them at
the right time. So the conductor said, "If you don't get it right this
time I'll kill you."

When the time came for the percussionist to get it right, he didn't.
And so the director pulled out a gun and shot him dead.

Of course, the police came and arrested him and eventually the
conductor ended up on death row. The day came when he was sent to the
electric chair. As the crowd watched, the executionist flipped the
switch ... but nothing happened. Everyone wondered what when wrong.

But the director knew. Saddened by all that had taken place, he said,
"I never was a very good ... conductor!"

--
Sewermonger

Sewermonger
7/9/2010 11:06:01 AM
novell.community.chat 7635 articles. 0 followers. Follow

LOL!!  Thanks, I needed that this morning.  :)

>>> Sewermonger<Sewermonger@no-mx.forums.novell.com> 7/9/2010 7:06 AM >>>

There was once this second‑rate orchestra led by a second‑rate
director.

In the orchestra was this guy on the cymbals who never banged them at
the right time. So the conductor said, "If you don't get it right this
time I'll kill you."

When the time came for the percussionist to get it right, he didn't.
And so the director pulled out a gun and shot him dead.

Of course, the police came and arrested him and eventually the
conductor ended up on death row. The day came when he was sent to the
electric chair. As the crowd watched, the executionist flipped the
switch ... but nothing happened. Everyone wondered what when wrong.

But the director knew. Saddened by all that had taken place, he said,
"I never was a very good ... conductor!"

‑‑
Sewermonger
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
Sewermonger's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=63
View this thread: http://forums.novell.com/showthread.php?t=415277

0
Mary
7/9/2010 1:26:15 PM
These are always good! :)

Sewermonger wrote:
> There was once this second-rate orchestra led by a second-rate
> director....
0
dan
7/9/2010 5:02:10 PM
Yew are quite welcome. Pleased I am that I could bring a smile two yew.

--
Sewermonger
Sewermonger's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=63
View this thread: http://forums.novell.com/showthread.php?t=415277

0
Sewermonger

test M.I, m,I, M-1, M'I, M`I and M I
testing with change to news/news/xxx.dat only ...

I'm 20... and I'm cool.
Name: CJ Manning Email: Dragonmanning78_at_aol.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: I'm 20... and I'm cool. Comments: So far it works great... but it takes ALOT of processor power it would seem. Also... just keep it running great... less failures please. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

I'm a jerk, but I'm RICH.
Don't Waste My Time..... Lets get something straight. I am a jerk. I am obnoxious. I am lazy. And I don�t care, because I am FILTHY RICH. I am much too important to even be sitting here writing this right now. So I'll keep it short. I make several million dollars every year on the internet, doing almost nothing. Do you make that much money? Didn't think so. I�m the real deal. Whether you like it or not, you want to be rich like me, otherwise you wouldn't be here. And since you are here, I'm sure you already know that there are thousands of "get rich quick" pro...

I'm senile, I'm certain.
I'll be damned if I can remember where to change the AddressBook name display from first-name-first to last-name-first in TB 1.0.7! Can someone please remind me? Thanks. JLOB John O'Boyle wrote: > I'll be damned if I can remember where to change the AddressBook name > display from first-name-first to last-name-first in TB 1.0.7! Can > someone please remind me? In Address book - View > Show Name As Regards, Bob -- Remove "x" from address to reply by email Bob Henson wrote: > > John O'Boyle wrote: > >&...

I'm lazy, or is it that I'm too busy?
Does anyone have any good materials to pass out to (L)users explaining the use of iFolder? My parent company wants me to write some stuff out on how to use iFolder. Tim Wohlford, CNE Tim Wohlford, > My parent company wants me to write some stuff out on how > to use iFolder. 1. Save your files here -> ;) - Anders Gustafsson, Engineer, CNE6, ASE NSC Volunteer Sysop (http://support-forums.novell.com) Pedago, The Aaland Islands (N60 E20) Using VA 4.52 build 277 (32-bit) on Windows 2000 build 2195 I normally can write this type of doc...

I'm not sure I'm buying this
http://it.slashdot.org/story/13/11/01/0120220/airgap-jumping-malware-may-use-ultrasonic-networking-to-communicate "Dan Goodwin writes at Ars Technica about a rootkit that seems straight out of a science-fiction thriller. According to security consultant Dragos Ruiu one day his MacBook Air, on which he had just installed a fresh copy of OS X, spontaneously updated the firmware that helps it boot. Stranger still, when Ruiu then tried to boot the machine off a CD ROM, it refused and he also found that the machine could delete data and undo configuration changes with no promp...

''''''''''''''''''''

perl -M'CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser)' -M'File::Temp qw(tempfile)' -e 1
oche82: perl -M'File::Temp qw(tempfile)' -M'CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser)' -e 1 oche82: perl -M'CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser)' -M'File::Temp qw(tempfile)' -e 1 Content-type: text/html <H1>Software error:</H1> <CODE>Goto undefined subroutine &amp;AutoLoader::AUTOLOAD at /opt/local/perl-5.6.0/lib/5.6.0/sun4-solaris/Fcntl.pm line 208. </CODE> <P> For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error. Content-type: text/html <H1>Software error:&...

How to bind/unbind 'F & p s for M N' and 'C for M N' by protocol in Win XP Pro?
Am trying to get Win 98 and Win 98SE machines to see Win XP Pro machines and vice versa. Have studied Steve Winograd's Windows XP Network Troubleshooting article at: http://www.practicallynetworked.com/sharing/troubleshoot/ right through the section titled 'Missteps' - most excellent resource there, except for the blanket acceptance of SOHO networking with TCP/IP and NetBIOS enabled over TCP/IP. If I may be permitted to go off half-cocked, I believe my difficulty lies in my insistance on keeping 'File and printer sharing for Microsoft Networks' and 'Client for ...

Can't get Zero Hex Satisfaction
Hey, how can I get a Zero byte into a Blob? I've tried the following: b = blob(space(1), EncodingUTF8!) blobedit(b, 1, blob('~h00', EncodingUTF8!)) BlobEdit fails when the value is 0H. It's working for other values. ....and I have rebooted, debugged, sent my daily greetings to the Sybase Management, changed music and socks, so I'm out of ideas... I'm using PB10, build 6064. Thanks for any tip Hi, The way I've found: blob lb_byte0 integer li_0 li_0 = 0 lb_byte0 = blob("aa") BlobEdit ( lb_byte0, 1, li_0) lb_byte0 = blobm...

'''''

07arith.t failing as _strptime('2001-2-29 12:34:56', '%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S') fails
A todo for VMS: In blead@33891, 07arith.t is dying on test 11. From the comments, it seems that it is expecting the _strptime function (or something) to convert '2001-2-29' to '2001-3-1'. Instead it is failing with the message "Error parsing time at .../lib/Time/Piece.pm line 615, <DATA> line 17. -John wb8tyw@qsl.net Personal Opinion Only On Wed, 21 May 2008 22:29:13 -0500, "John E. Malmberg" <wb8tyw@qsl.net> wrote: > A todo for VMS: > > In blead@33891, 07arith.t is dying on test 11. > > From the comments...

Hi I'm Mike and I'm from Canada
How is everyone today? I'm fine. This is my first time here. I hope I'm in the right fourm Hello Mike. Welcome to the TerradomeGet ready to blast your energy levels into high gear with Sedgewick Energy Drink. High powered adaptogenic herbs mixed with potent levels of B-vitamins and...Please disregard the contents of this post. Hi Mike. Hope you enjoy your stay :) Andrewwww.codingmayhem.com - VB.NET, C#, Silverlight, Javascript, HTML, CSS, T-SQL, MySQL and SQLitewww.headshotgamer.com - Gaming News and Reviews What's the Terradome? kinda like the thunderdome kaiju ...

Hello Sir/Ma'm, why it isn't working as before, I'm not getting gmail ID on firefox
Name: Ram Babu Email: rambabu234sonuataoldotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Hello Sir/Ma'm, why it isn't working as before, I'm not getting gmail ID on firefox Comments: Hello Sir/Ma'm, why it isn't working as before, I'm not getting gmail ID on firefox. Let me know why is it happening . . I'm waiting your urgent response, about this because I use to work on firefox browser, So hurryup, I need its very urgent thanks for favour Ram Babu Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox...

Web resources about - Sometimes I'm bad, sometimes I'm awful. Today I'm Good - novell.community.chat

Amazon, Walmart Black Friday 2015 Ads: Sale Deals Are Not Just 4K TV Sales, ‘Star Wars’ Fans Rejoice
Both Amazon and Walmart’s Black Friday 2015 ads may have electronics eager to jump on one of the 4K TV deals, but there are actually a variety ...

NBC’s Thanksgiving Parade Coverage Launches With Gloria Estefan Musical ‘On Your Feet!’
Already looking like a hit with Broadway theatergoers, newcomer On Your Feet! — the biotuner about the courtship and rise to superstardom of ...

Kylo Ren Faces His Greatest Test in Yet Another New Star Wars: The Force Awakens TV Spot
Yes, you’re about as surprised as I am—there’s even more new footage from The Force Awakens in this new TV spot, just posted by the Star Wars ...

Trump, Rubio and Cruz
Ezra Klein interviews political scientist Alan Abramowitz : I certainly don’t think [Trump is] a strong favorite, but there’s no way of really ...

Turkey accuses Russia of SLANDER for saying they buy oil from ISIS
Recep Erdogan lashed out at claims by Russia that his country buys oil from ISIS calling them slander as the fallout continues over the Russian ...

Paris attacks victims’ relatives boycott France's day of mourning over ‘government fault’
Families of those slaughtered during the Paris terrorist attacks today called for a boycott of a day of mourning after accusing the French government ...

Raspberry Pi's latest computer costs just $5
The British company is making learning to code as affordable as a skinny latte.

Happy Thanksgiving, tweets Washington NFL team
Newton once theorized that, in addition to the law of universal gravitation, there was another invisible force at work in our world: This force ...

The Giant Inflatable Balloons Terrorizing New York City, Ranked
Thanksgiving is a day to give thanks for family, friends, and the bounty of food that this good Earth pushes out of its belly each year for us. ...

Frank Gifford’s Family Says CTE Found In Brain, Still Supports NFL
Late NFL Hall of Famer Frank Gifford was suffering obvious symptoms of chronic traumatic encephalopathy, his family said, and donated his brain ...