Windows 7 64 bit Client

Any news on when a 64 bit client will be available?
0
Chris

I'm not sure.  You could try a non-Novell IKE-based VPN client in
certificate mode though. (And even use preshared key in a pinch).

Craig Johnson
Novell Support Connection SysOp
BorderManager, go to http://www.craigjconsulting.com ***

0
Craig

Groupwise 7 client 64 bit for Windows?
Is there a 64 bit version of the Groupwise 7 client for Windows XP x64? Thanks nope. and it's not supported. -- Michael J. Bell Novell Support Connection Volunteer Sysop Author of Guinevere (http://www.openhandhome.com) PLEASE: Do not e-mail me privately unless specifically asked. I'm a volunteer, not a Novell employee! All opinions and advice provided are MINE alone and NOT Novell's unless specifically identified as such. Novell does not officially monitor these forums. Enhancement requests for all Novell products may be made at http://support.novell.c...

Occasional errors with 32-bit Delphi 7 application on Windows 7 64-bit
Hi, I have a 32-bit Delphi 7 application which was deployed on some machines with Windows 7 64-bit. The application occasionally displays errors such as: "Error reading ppDBText37.Border.Color: Invalid property value" or "Error reading Label24.Font.Ch: Property Ch does not exist" (here the name "Charset" was apparently truncated to "Ch") I checked how those properties are declared on the form where the errors occurred, and all seems ok: - First form (where "Error reading ppDBText37.Border.Color: Invalid property value" occurs): ...

GW 8 Client on Windows 7 64 Bit
Hi, I use GW 8.0.2 beta client on Windows 7 x64 and encounter this problem: Sometime I click on an Folder, GW client hangs, the windows get gray and the title bar states "not responding" (in German), after a few seconds GW works again. But this delays are nagging. German Windows 7, 64 Bit, German GW 8.0.2 beta client, back end OES2 SP2, GW 8.0.2 beta Any ideas how to solve this delays? Walter WalterH, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has yo...

Oracle 10G client on Windows 7 64-bit
Our campus is beginning to roll out Win7 and the powers-that-be have elected to make the 64-bit client the default. Our primary application is a Delphi 2007 app using dbGo to talk to an Oracle 10G database (hosted under AIX). We're having all sorts of problems getting the Oracle 10G client to install and work on Win7/64. Has anyone else run into this and found an answer? Thanks, ================================= Ray Porter Information Systems Applications Development Manager Division of University Advancement University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Phone: (919) 259-...

Windows XP and Bordermanager 3.7 VPN client
Hi, Seems to be able to get things to work through my ISP at work (using Windows 98), however Windows XP has worked ONLY once so far. Get IP connection fine (infact can even telnet and ping internal servers), however Netware login never works and hangs up with a "No tree or server found" error. When connection is established it says its an IPX call, (IPX tunnel is on), altough I think it should be IP only, what the heck it connects, I can fix that later. However even with every IPX option turned on on all network interfaces, the IPX box is still grayed out in the...

Groupwise 8 client and Windows 7 64-bit
Anybody have any information as to whether the Groupwise 8 sp1 client will work on 64-bit Windows 7? If not, are there plans for it to work in the future? Client appears to work absolutely fine in 32-bit Windows 7 environment. Thanks. Don -- djhess ------------------------------------------------------------------------ On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 03:16:02 +0000, djhess wrote: > Anybody have any information as to whether the Groupwise 8 sp1 client > will work on 64-bit Windows 7? It does. -- Joe Marton Novell Knowledge Partner Super! Just instal...

Windows 7 64 bit icapture Client 5.32
Still no icpatureon a 64 bit OS? Our HR system HAS to have lpt1 captured. For now I am using NET USE LPT1 to the localhost (after sharing the iprint printer) as a work-around, but this is not too palatable. btimber, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options: - Visit http://support.novell.com and search the knowledgebase and/or check all the other self support options and support pro...

Groupwise 7 on Windows 7 64 bit
I wish to install a Groupwise 7 client on Windows 7 64 bit. Is there a 64 bit version of the Groupwise 7 client? If so, can anyone provide a link to download it? If there isn't a 64 bit client, are there any recommendations/best practices for installing the 32 bit client on Windows 7 64 bit? Thanks for any help you can provide. Anthony -- fedia ------------------------------------------------------------------------ On 12/6/2010 10:36 PM, fedia wrote: > > I wish to install a Groupwise 7 client on Windows 7 64 bit. > > Is there a 64 bit versio...

GW 8.0.2 beta Client on Windows 7 64 Bit
Hi I've installed the gw802 beta client on my windows 7 x64 workstation. It is working fine unless I click on the "Home" folder/view When I do this the machine flickers several times, Groupwise stops responding I also get popups informing me that the graphics driver has been stopped and recovered. on the first time I saw this - the machine eventually blue screened. on the second test I managed to close groupwise - the machine seemed to recover. in the event log I see "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered." this ...

Installing PC Client 15.0.2 on Windows 7, 64 bits
When trying to install PC Client on Windows 7 machines, 64 bits, I obtain the following message: *** Initializing InstallShield Wizard... Searching for Java(tm) Virtual Machine... .. Searching for Java on the CD Verifying Java on the CD ........ Running InstallShield Wizard... Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: run *** What am I doing wrong? ...

Can't get Grub working openSUSE 11.3 64-bit with Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
First and foremost, I've been an avid Windows user my entire life and know very little to nothing about Linux, hence the reason for the install. I was told by a bud that openSUSE would be a good start, so I decided to just jump right in. Downloaded and got the .iso loaded up on my thumb drive without a problem. Ran through the install without, what I thought, a hitch. Rebooted and the computer booted straight into Windows. I read through a few articles about trying to repair Grub using GParted and I gave it a shot. First went through (what I believe) is the process of reinstallin...

D2009E 32 bits and Windows 7 64 bits
Hello. I've now installed my D2009E 32 bits version on my new PC which has Windows7 24 bits. Since my customers not yet are on 64 bits I would prefere not to use a 64 bits version of Delphi, which I expect will raise some surprises when porting the application to my customers 32 bits XP. With my first application project ported from my XP 32 bits PC and with Delphi20009E running I get a popup message with this text: bds.exe-bordbk120N.dll Assertion Failure "C!"SetThreadContextfailed")" in ..\win32 src\thread32.cpp at line 434 Continue Execution? I...

OpenGL 32 bit on Windows 7 64 bit
I have an older OpenGL application using OpenGL 1.4 calls in both software and hardware modes that works fine on 32 bit XP and Win 7 but gives me issues with color depth on Windows 7 64bit. There aren't any errors but it displays fewer colors when it draws to the screen than when it draws to a bitmap. The AMD driver has the screen display set to 32bit color and when I step through the GL context creation whether for HW or SW everything appears correct with the PixelFormatDescriptor set to 8bits per color. GetDeviceCaps confirms that the screen DC is set to 32bit. I'...

Windows 7 and Delphi 7, 32 or 64 bit?
I am in the process of getting a new PC and these days there is a choice between 32 and 64 bit operating system (Win7). I have both Delphi7 Pro and BDS2006, where most of my work tends to still be done in Delphi 7. My question now is: Does Delphi 7 work correctly in Windows 7 x64 or do I have to install the 32 bit version in order to work with Delphi 7? This is about the IDE, not programs created with Delphi, which I already know work fine in Win7x64. I am worried about the impact of new security measures in Win7 and incompatibilities between the Delphi7 debugger and Win7x64..... Bo ...

Web resources about - Windows 7 64 bit Client - novell.bordermanager.vpn

The Windows Blog

High Court move to extend enrolment window and unlock one million votes
Laws that prevent Australians from enrolling to vote in the weeks leading up to a federal election are set to be challenged in the High Court. ...

Windows Phone hacked! Unlock Lumia bootloader, get root access, flash custom ROMs
... probably have many hours of fun playing with an Android device or Raspberry Pi. With that said, Linux is not the only game in town. Windows ...

EXCLUSIVE: Calais Trucker’s Close Brush With Death as Migrants Hurl WOODEN STAKE Through Cab Window
A Czech driver passing through Calais has narrowly avoided being killed by immigrants when they hurled a long wooden stake through the window ...

Woman, 80, breaks window to try to free husband from fire
Texas woman focused on saving husband after escaping from house on fire

CNET UK podcast 459: The right way to watch Star Wars, Bezos' rocket and your thoughts on Windows Phone ...
Google's Star Trek-style wearable, a historic rocket and whether we need "The Phantom Menace" are all up for debate on the latest episode of ...

Microsoft acknowledges bug led to Windows 10 November upgrade stoppage
Microsoft has restored access to Windows 10's November upgrade from its download center, saying that it pulled the upgrade because of a bug. ...

Sony confirms official PS4 Remote Play app for Windows and Mac
Well that was quick. It's only been a couple of days since someone came up with an unofficial app to stream PlayStation 4 gaming to PC, but earlier ...