VPN Tunnel & Frame Relay line #3

Hi,

I would like to have ideas on how i could address the situation that i

would like to setup. Please help..

Here's our current setup:
1) A Frame Relay line b/w SiteA & SiteB
2) A VPN Tunnel b/w SiteB & SiteC using BM35

My problem is how could i established a link from SiteA to SiteC
passing
thru the Frame Relay & VPN Tunnel. ANy ideas?

Is it possible to pass a non-encrypted packet (Frame relay) to the VPN

Tunnel?

Thanks,

Ed

0
ed

VPN Tunnel & Frame Relay line
Hi, I would like to have ideas on how i could address the situation that i would like to setup. Please help.. Here's our current setup: 1) A Frame Relay line b/w SiteA & SiteB 2) A VPN Tunnel b/w SiteB & SiteC using BM35 My problem is how could i established a link from SiteA to SiteC passing thru the Frame Relay & VPN Tunnel. ANy ideas? Is it possible to pass a non-encrypted packet (Frame relay) to the VPN Tunnel? Thanks, Ed hi Ed, yes, it's possible, but you will have to play with routing. First of all, you have to include the Ip s...

VPN Tunnel & Frame Relay line #2
Hi, I would like to have ideas on how i could address the situation that i would like to setup. Please help.. Here's our current setup: 1) A Frame Relay line b/w SiteA & SiteB 2) A VPN Tunnel b/w SiteB & SiteC using BM35 My problem is how could i established a link from SiteA to SiteC passing thru the Frame Relay & VPN Tunnel. ANy ideas? Is it possible to pass a non-encrypted packet (Frame relay) to the VPN Tunnel? Thanks, Ed ...

VPN 3.6 slave to VPN 3.8 master
I have more or less gone through what I could to set this up. I exported the BM 3.8 master encryption key (minfo.vpn) and imported that to the BM 3.6 slave without any issue. I then created the slave (sinfo.vpn) file. I had setup the vpn tunnel ip's as 192.168.10.1 and when these were both masters, clients could access either one perfectly. We know the VPN's work. I changed 1 to a slave, but I halted what I was doing as I noted that the master and slave networks both are using 192.168.0.x for the private IP's. Questions: 1. Can a 3.6 slave talk to a 3.8 master?...

Bordermanager vpn vs Cisco router vpn etc
I have a small client with a Novell 5.x server with about 35 clients, many of which are needing some sort of vpn access. Trying to figure out if it is easier to setup border manager for vpn access on the server or simply get a router that will provide vpn access. Which would be easier or more cost effective in this scenario over a dsl connection. Any suggestions or comments are appreciated. Thanks Paul I guess it depends a lot on cost. Do you already have BMgr? (A copy that includes client-site VPN?) If so, just install that and configure it. As for using ...

VPN Client 3.7&3.8 Connects but Can't Run Scripts or Map Drive
We're using BM 3.7 SP3 as: + Firewall + Remote Access Server The VPN Clients 3.7 & 3.8 (SP1a) via LAN are connecting to the tree just fine, but does not run scripts or allow for drive mappings... Nothing in documentation or Novell's site discussing these problems - and yes the VPN options has "RUN SCRIPTS" checked/marked. Does anyone have a remedy? Or do we need to start looking for a new solution not Novell's (this issue should be included with product documentation or web site (which it not), and we should not have to pay for it)? Anyone...

VPN thru BM 3.6 t oW2K VPN
--____NKHXHHECQEOVYUGORWTG____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, Is it possible to create a VPN from a W2k-machine to a W2K-Server in the = Internet from a NAT-Network across Bordermanager ? Greetings Uwe --____NKHXHHECQEOVYUGORWTG____ Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="____HOHDEQRUFCFDMNBJPEJB____" --____HOHDEQRUFCFDMNBJPEJB____ Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN&qu...

NBM 3.8 VPN Client to a Cisco VPN server
Where might I find detailed instruction on setting this up ? thanks ed There is some info here: http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?/10090479.htm But I'm not sure it is complete. There was a thread on this here in the past couple of days, so you should search back a bit. Craig Johnson Novell Support Connection SysOp *** For a current patch list, tips, handy files and books on BorderManager, go to http://www.craigjconsulting.com *** ...

3.8 VPN & AOL
Just for interest does the 3.8 vpn work with an AOL internet connection? Matt, > Just for interest does the 3.8 vpn work with an AOL internet connection? it does, but it's not great. I had users with a number of silly problems just because of AOL. -- Cat NSC Volunteer Sysop Thanks for the reply. It's just i've been asked to set it up on a couple of users home PC's, can you let me know what your silly problems were so I can be prepared? Cheers, Matt "Caterina Luppi" <cat@not-here.com> wrote in message news:k6F8h.702$3a3.40...

VPN and IP Frame Relay WAN
I currently have a STS VPN where each office has a full T1 for data only. I have BM firewalls protecting each of these offices. I am looking at VoIP and thus need to upgrade my Internet connections to provide the QoS required for VoIP. Because VoIP vendors cringe when I ask them how well VoIP traffic travels though vpn tunnels, I need to investigate how I can link my twelve offices together in a WAN that does not utilize a VPN. The new common access to the Internet will be a BorderManager server, but what do I do with the other BM servers? Does anyone have any experience r...

3.8 VPN & VMware
Can you use the 3.8 VPN Client running on a VMWare virtual machine to connect to a real BM Server ? GTG Yes, but only if you have a bridged network. I've done this with vmware workstation 4.5.2 for linux as well as windows. A nated network to the vmware host will not work. There seems to be a problem with the nat functionality of vmware. Rainer "Gordon Ross" <G.Ross@ccw.gov.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:itDvd.972$Ei5.561@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com... > Can you use the 3.8 VPN Client running on a VMWare virtual machine to > connect to a real BM ...

IBM Laptop W/Centrino with WIFI goes bluescreen with VPN 3.7 & with 3.8.5 WIFI stops scanning for WIFI cant re-enable the WIFI funktion on the labtop
Hi there.for a few weeks now, i have been trying to find a way to insatall your VPN client on our new IBM Labtops 2373/74 with Centrino T40 & T41 both of them have wireless lan. And with Windows workstaion Pro, with SP4 With the VPN 3.7 version, after half way through install, the Labtop dumps to a bluescreen, and I end with a bad install, and same happens when i try to re-install. With the VPN 3.8.5 it all goes well, and i restart the Labtop, but when i logon to the Labtop, the wireless funtion that scans the network for any wireless connections, stops working, like it its fadi...

email delivery besides vpn to specific domain does not work when vpn tunnel is broken
Hi, We have 1 master 3.8sp4ir3 bordermanager server running on netware 6.5, and several slaves all over the world. One slave is located in the USA. The tunnel however at this moment is not used and all emailtraffic from the USA will be directly delivered from their exchange environment to the other domains. If they sent email from their domain to our domain, then it is succesfully delivered to our mailserver (the incoming email to our domain is delivered to our public nic of the vpn master server). However when we stop the vpn at our master server, the email to our domain sta...

Bordermanager 3.8 VPN connection but no connection
Hi all, I am testing BM 3.8 VPN and am connecting via NMAS, connecting goes without problems and when I am connected I can ping the inside server ip, the vpn tunnel address and the ip-address that has been supplied by BM. But I cannot connect to any of the services running on my server or login.... <<But I cannot connect to any of the services running on my server or <<login.... What do you mean by that? any example and error message? 1. Which ip address pool is using the vpn client? 2. Which is your internal ip address of the host you are try...

iPAQ VPN client to BorderManager 3.7
Hi Does any one know if its possible to use an iPAQ (with a GPRS card) as a VPN client to BorderManger 3.7, if so how? Our laptops (with same GPRS card) work great with the Novell VPN client. Many Thanks Mark Evans hi Mark, there is no VPN client for it... -- Cat Novell Support Connection Volunteer Sysop Is it possible to configure the PocketPc 2002 VPN on the iPAQ to work with Bordermanager 3.7. Thanks Mark Evans "CSL" <Cat@not-here.com> wrote in message news:3ECCA567.82098DF8@not-here.com... > hi Mark, > > the...

Web resources about - VPN Tunnel & Frame Relay line #3 - novell.bordermanager.vpn

Tunnel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A tunnel is an underground or underwater passageway, enclosed except for entrance and exit, commonly at each end. A tunnel may be for foot or ...

Tunnel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A tunnel is an underground passageway, completely enclosed except for openings for entrance and exit, commonly at each end. A tunnel may be ...

Meet the 'tunnel rat' who turns trespassing into an artform
&#65279;Perched on the edge of a skyscraper high above Tokyo's man-made jungle, Ben* precariously leans over the massive drop to focus his lens ...

New WestConnex tunnel to carry fewer vehicles than Sydney's Cross City
A new $5 billion tunnel to be built as part of the WestConnex motorway project is forecast to carry fewer vehicles when it opens than the long-troubled ...

CBC Toronto's John Lancaster reflects on mystery tunnel investigation
CBC Toronto investigative reporter John Lancaster reflects on breaking an exclusive story about a mystery tunnel discovered near a Pan Am Games ...

China's Longest Tunnel Under Lake Open to Traffic
A vehicle moves on the highway of the tunnel under Donghu Lake in Wuhan, capital of central China's Hubei Province, Dec. 28, 2015. The Donghu ...

DeMarcus Cousins, OJ Mayo Among Bucks, Kings Players in Confrontation in Tunnel - Bleacher Report
... Sacramento Kings’ 129-118 win over the Milwaukee Bucks at BMO Harris Bradley Center on Wednesday, "players from both teams jawed in the tunnel ...

Kurds uncovered network of ISIS tunnels - Business Insider
VIDEO: "There is a tunnel under every alley, street, and public building that remains intact."

ISIS used tunnels to hide under besieged Iraq city
Extensive network discovered by Kurdish troops was well equipped, but not enough to keep Sinjar in the hands of the militants

FIR filed against Chennaiyin star Elano for alleged tunnel bust-up before ISL trophy presentation
An FIR was registered against Chennaiyin's Brazilian star Elano Blumer after an alleged brawl near the dug-out and the tunnel area just before ...