VPN client silent install

I understand that to get the latest VPN client, you use the following
files:
bm37vpn2.exe
37vpnup1.exe

Is there a way to do a silent install? The readme says this only works

with setup.exe. Can you just extract setupex.exe without installing?

Related to the above, can you have it so that the patch is already
applied, and just do one install?

Thanks,
Doug

0
Doug

hi Doug,

as far as I know the silent install doesn't work/exists for this
client
version, and I don't know a way of installing both files at once.

--
Cat

CSL