Vista_x64 and BM39SP2 vista client = PROBLEM

Vista_x64.
Any body know - how to use BM39sp2 client for vista with this Vista_x64
??

Serg

--
skoltogyan

skoltogyan

skoltogyan wrote:

> Vista_x64.
> Any body know - how to use BM39sp2 client for vista with this Vista_x64
> ??

You can't. There is no 64-bit VPN CLient, and the 32bit will not work at
all.

CU,
--
Massimo Rosen
Novell Product Support Forum Sysop

Bordermanager VPN-client 3.8.x + netware6.0 + Vista
I'm currently using bordermanager 3.8.16 installed on my Windows Vista and connecting to my office by the Bordermanager VPN-client to a netware6-server (they refuse to upgrade to 6.5) and it's working! (but!). .. but every hour when my ISP renews it's lease for the IP-adress it won't succeed and the VPN-client and my internet-connection stops working. Then I have to disconnect/logout the VPN and then reconnect to my ISP and then reconnect/login to the VPN I also found out that the VPN doesn't work when I'm behind a NAT (but that works on my other compu...

Bordermanager VPN client AND iFolder 2 client
Hello, We have always given our laptop users the Novell BorderManager VPN client (WinXP Pro)to access various services. We now have iFolder 2.1 available to them. However, when they install the iFolder client, on reboot, they are informed that a problem has occured with the installion the iFolder client and to retry the install. This doesn't get resolved. Is it possible to run both?. I know the VPN client is not required for remote access to iFolder, however, our users need the VPN client to access other services. Rgds. Stan Chelchowski Hi, stanch@**.co.uk wrote: &...

Support for vista x86 and vista x64 in vpn client
Will there be support for vista x86 and vista x64 when these versions are released, or will there be a future version of the VPN client that will support these operating systems ? Regartds, Hen In article <pIP1h.22802$0h7.16174@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com>, Hen Savelkoul wrote: > Will there be support for vista x86 and vista x64 when these versions > are released, or will there be a future version of the VPN client that > will support these operating systems ? > I'm not sure if there will be a VPN client at all (suspect so), but I am 99.9% sure ther...

vista vpn client
Hi, When will the vpn client be released for vista 32 and 64 bit versions? regards, Pieter Pip wrote: > Hi, > > When will the vpn client be released for vista 32 and 64 bit versions? > > regards, > Pieter for 32 is already release in the bm39sp1 beta patch mysterious wrote: > Pip wrote: >> Hi, >> >> When will the vpn client be released for vista 32 and 64 bit versions? >> >> regards, >> Pieter > > for 32 is already release in the bm39sp1 beta patch You didn't answer the second half of the ...

Vista Client Problem
Hi, I have a Vista workstation running the Vista client sp1. Our file system is OES 6.5 sp 5. AThe user keeps losing one network drive. It shows as disconnected. If you re-run the Novell login it gives an "error code c0000103" with "mapping operation could not be completed". If you reboot, the drive comes back but will disapear at some later time. Always same drive and none of the other mappings get disconnected. Anyone know what might cause this? Richard Haynal wrote: > Hi, > > I have a Vista workstation running the Vista client sp1. Our fil...

VPN/Bordermanager on Vista
Hi I have a huge problem, due to the new Vista. We have always been running Xp on all workstations but now the time has come where we will get Vista on all workstation in the furture. My problem is to get connected via Bordermanager/Novell Client to our VPN which is a Bordermanager.....It do not work... Do anybody know how it could be working or what I can do to make a solution, if only temporarely???? Please help...need it bad!!! HI, Thomas Lintrup wrote: > > My problem is to get connected via Bordermanager/Novell Client to our VPN > which is a Borderma...

VPN Client problems
I have a problem with the VPN client. The server is running BM 3.7SP2 on NW6SP3 while the client is running bm37vpn3 on Win98. My problem is this: I can make a secure connection to the server, but once I do, I can't login to NDS, can't see any servers, can't do much of anything. Any ideas? "vfryer@medbd.ca.gov" wrote: > > I have a problem with the VPN client. The server is running BM 3.7SP2 on > NW6SP3 while the client is running bm37vpn3 on Win98. My problem is this: I > can make a secure connection to the server, but once I do, I can'...

VPN Client problem
i have installed BorderManager 3.7 EPFGS VPN Client on a W2k (SP3) AMD machine. When I run VPn login, I got the message "a version mismatch existi between vpn application and vptunnel. Please check for available and valid vptunnel driver." any idea? even though there is no "safe" solution for this problem, usually removing the client and reinstalling it, helps... -- Cat Novell Support Connection Volunteer Sysop tried uninstalling and reinstalling countless times with different conditions but did not help. installation of older v...

Vista Client and Broadcasts: Solved with SP1 of Vista Client?
Hi. In this posting ... --- From: "Marcel Cox" <Marcel_Cox@no-mx.forums.novell.com> Subject: Re: NetWare broadcast and Vista client Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 15:48:05 GMT Message-ID: <fqjqmm$5bg$1@linux.cie.etat.lu> --- Marcel told us, that we should not expect, that the broadcast problem would be fixed soon. Well, having a quick look at the patches for Vista 1.0 Client I can see, that the word "broadcast" doesn't show up. Who knows more? Regards, Rudi. PS: Today at a site with Vista clients I had to phone call the people on the...

starting vpn client on vista
Hi, When I start the vpn client on Vista I everytime we get a screen with the message : an unidentified program wants access to your computer. This message is in an orange bar and the window itself is from user account control. How do I get rid of this message without turning off UAC? regards, John Vista up to date on patches? What version of Vista? (Not that I think it makes a difference, but I'd like to know). I have Vista Business set up to test with, and I don't recall getting any warnings like that. Craig Johnson Novell Support Connection SysOp *** ...

Vista VPN Client #2
When I try to install the 3.9 sp1 VPN client on Vista I get a Microsoft Windows message stating "Setup.exe has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is availalbe". Of course, Windows never notifies me of anything. Does anybody know what is causing this? This is on a Toshiba Satellite A205 Notebook with a 1.73GHz Intel Dual Core processor and 2GB of RAM running 32 bit Vista Home Premium. Thanks, Jim Jim, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a...

Vista VPN Client #3
Does anyone have a link to download the latest working copy of the BoarderManager 3.9 VPN Client for Vista??? -- Some additional information, when we launch the VPN client, the Netware Server field on the eDirectory tab is greyed out. We've re-installed the Novell and VPN clients. We've also ensured the IKE was disabled before installing. Also, the Firewall is off. -- -- cpremo ------------------------------------------------------------------------ cpremo's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=6450 View this thread: http://forum...

Client VPN Routing problem
Using BM3.8 SP3 + IR1 and IR2beta and Authgw.nlm from SP4beta. BM server is in DMZ (using Netscreen) and only 1 network card. Routing is configured on Netscreen so IP range for VPN Clients is routed to the BM server. VPN Client can connect and gets policies. I have put a sniffing tool in the DMZ zone. Following situation: 1) VPN Client ping to station in trusted zone: - On sniffer, I see ICMP echo from Client to PC and ICMP echo reply going back to the MAC address of the BM server. - ping timout on the VPN Client 2) PC in trusted zone ping to VPN Client: - Can only see IC...

Problems With The Beta Vista Client
I have two programs that will not work with the Beta. One is Timeslips, a billing program. Timeslips uses the Borland Database, and it seems that the client does not recognize the file PDOXUSRS.NET needed to open the program. From what I understand there was a problem with the client and the Borland Database years ago, but that Novell fixed it. Well, the problem is back. The other is SureSync, a synchronization program that our company uses to mirror network drives from different office locations. The program stops every time a file is being copied to the network drive on my ...

Web resources about - Vista_x64 and BM39SP2 vista client = PROBLEM - novell.bordermanager.vpn

Digital sign a driver for XP and Vista
Hi all. My company has just bought a Class 3 certificate from Verisign to digitally sign some drivers. The driver is made up by a .inf file, ...

Re: Digital sign a driver for XP and Vista
... So, the driver seems to be signed correctly. In fact, if I right-click on the catalog file, choose "properties" and go to the "Digital sign" ...