Small VPN appliance to connect to BM VPN

--____VQHYVYNDJJYFRGAXQVCU____
	-0400"

Can anybody recommend a small (inexpensive) router that could easily =
create a VPN from it to a BM 3.8 server?  We have a remote location =
(warehouse) that will have 2 computers.  I was going to set up the =
workstations to connect to a Terminal server in the main office to run the =
applications they require.  The problem I am attempting to deal with is =
that the users in the main office need to print to a printer in the remote =
location.  I was going to port forward port 631 to the printer, but that =
will open up the printer to everybody on the internet and I believe the =
info will not be encrypted.  Next thought was to set up a VPN connection =
between the two locations, but don't want to spend the money on a server =
to install BM just for the VPN connection and two users.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Brian