Site-to-Site VPN...

Hello...

Just a BorderManager version question

Can I have a BorderManager 3.6 as VPN Master og 2-3 BorderManager 3.7
as
Slaves..???

--
Kim Henriksen
Novell CNE 5/6

*I am a Computer Engineer, if you hear me say UPS, then pray to that
you
have made a backup*

0
Kim

Kim,

Should work just fine.

--
Lance Reynolds, CNE

0
Lance
10/28/2003 8:47:21 PM
OK..  Thanks...

--

"Lance Reynolds" <lanceNO@SPAMsatco.biz> skrev i en meddelelse
> Kim,
>
> Should work just fine.
>
> --
> Lance Reynolds, CNE

0
Kim

VPN Client
I have a Border Manager 3.7 server with a Site to Site and Client to Site VPN enabled. The VPN client can access all information of the WAN except for the site that is accross the Site to Site VPN. The client to site is configured to encrypt this network. From the internal network the remote site accross the VPN site to site works fine. Any help would be appreciated Rob C Rob, This is really working as designed. If you want a vpn client to access the other site, you'll need to enable client-site on the other BM server. -- Lance Reynolds, CNE &l...

Site-to-Site VPN
Is this possible? anyone done it? Both devices have a Public IP addresses on the Internet, so no NAT is involved. The Key information on the PIX has to be entered manually as PIX runs a script. Matt Isaac wrote: > Is this possible? Not yet. -- Lance Reynolds, CNE Using XanaNews 1.13.2.10 ...

BM VPN site - to
Hi, Can i use BM 3.7 or 3.8 to create a site-to-site VPN with a BM server on one site an a hardware VPN device (Cisco, Nortel) on the other site ? Or does site-to-site VPN always need to be 2 BM servers ? Regards, Jan Wiersma the Netherlands. Jan Wiersma wrote: > Hi, > > Can i use BM 3.7 or 3.8 to create a site-to-site VPN with a BM server on one site an a hardware VPN device (Cisco, Nortel) on the other site ? > Or does site-to-site VPN always need to be 2 BM servers ? 3.7 is BMgr only. 3.8 should work with any IPSEC VPN. -andy ...

VPN Site to Site
hi , i tried to configure my vpn. 1 master and 2 slave. i can communicate with only one of them. the connection is enabled between the master and 1 slave (ADSL connection) but couldn't connuicate with the other slave(LS connection). Between the master and the second slave the tunnel is enabled. the master send IP packet but not receive packet. I couldn't ping any host in the slave LAN. SO, the tunnel is ok but there is no communication Can you ping the remote vptunnel address? Do all of the hosts have their default gateway pointed at the private address of their...

Site-to-Site VPN
Have a client that has a VPN setup between 2 BorderManager servers. Server 1 is NW5.1 w/ SP7e and BM 3.6 Server2 is NW5.1 w/ SP7e and BM 3.5 This setup previously worked until applying SP7e At this point we get an error in the BM audit log that states. (SKIP) Construction of SA Failed for peer Server2@IP Address Unknown Security preference for Encryption I am contemplating back reving the IP stack to the SP6 version. Any other ideas or sugestions? Thanks, P.S. We have already deleted the VPN Config and recreated it. "John Street" <jstreet@int...

site to site vpn
hi, i want to set up site to site vpn between two suse servers and access lan behind it, please help me with the configuration if this is possible -- janasec ------------------------------------------------------------------------ On Tue, 10 Jan 2012 11:16:03 +0000, janasec wrote: > hi, > i want to set up site to site vpn between two suse servers and access > lan behind it, > please help me with the configuration if this is possible It's possible, but there are lots of tutorials on the Internet about how to do this already - you might use Google to...

site - to
Hi, I am trying to establish a site to site VPN with two BorderManager 3.6 servers running on Netware 6.0. I have loaded patches nw6sp3e and bm36sp2a. I have configured one server as a master and one as a slave. Time is the same on both servers and routing is working properly between servers prior to setting up the vpn. The problem I have is that the VPN tunnel does not establish correctly. In the audit log on the master server is get : - Failed VPN member notifications. - Failed configuring VPN member SBSPXI01 - Configuring VPN Memeber SBSPXI01 - Computed outbound ...

VPN Site to Site & Client to site/site's ?
Hi there, We managed to get our 5.0/5.1 & 6.0 tree over av WAN moved to a BM3.7 VPN based solution. Everything's working really good, finally,,, Though, just one issue or maybe,, question,, with a site-to-site VPN for 1 tree with 1 master & 2 slaves, are a client -to - site VPN connection ment to be able to connect to all the servers...?? That is; central network = 192.168.0.0 with the master works ok from client, branch network1 = 192.168.1.0 1st slave does not work from client, branch network1 = 192.168.2.0 2nd slave does not work from client, In nwa...

Browse through Site to Site VPN to web site
I am having a couple of problems, we'll start with how I found out I'm having the problem. I have a Site to Site VPN connection running BM 3.7 sp2 with tcp607j, bm37fp3b. It is running on NW6 SP3. Both servers are configured this way. Someone from my remote office called and told me they could not send PDF files from their copier to anyone. Our Canon copier has a "send to email" PDF function that did work prior to patching the server in Columbus. I thought it was a copier problem and proceded in that direction, it is not a copier problem. I also have a ...

BorderManager 3.8 VPN site to site
A costumer has two BorderManager 3.8 servers running on Netware 6.5 sp1. A VPN site to site connection is configured. After the installation of the IP Domestic stack on both servers, the stack seems to be corrupt. ( At console : perl nwccdbm38:\tcpip\instal.pl -f ) MONITOR.NLM , NWCONFIG cannot be started. And at the server boot proces, the time synchronization is timing out due to the lack of an IP connection. When the server is running the time synchronization has been established after a while. Tried to manually copy the TCPIP, TCP and BSDSOCK nlm. ( DOMESTIC ) from te servi...

Bordermanager 3.8 Site-Site VPN
Hi all! I am testing VPN SITE to SITE on BM 3.8 at the moment, I have client-site working already but I can't get the site-site to work. Which Certificates should be on the servers?? and where do I have to put them?? Any ideas?? In article <BUoxb.11513$I04.4852@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com>, Stefan ten Hoeve wrote: > Which Certificates should be on the servers?? and where do I have to put > them?? > The BMgr 3.8 iManager should have created special VPN certs, and put then where they are needed. Did you allow iManager to create certs for...

requirements for vpn site-to-site on bordermanager 3.7
I need to setup a small office at home in order to allow an ip phone to connect to corporate. I've been told to do this through the vpn but do I need a vpn router at home in order to do this? Are there vpn routers that can been configured to connect to my bordermanager 3.7; thereby just allowing me to plugin my ip phone at home and having it connect to corporate? If there are, can you recommend one? Thanks Scott Scott, > I need to setup a small office at home in order to allow an ip phone to > connect to corporate. I've been told to do this through the vp...

Client to Site to a server that is part of a Site to Site VPN
Hello, We are having trouble using Groupwise Multi-user calendaring when connecting via C2S. As long as the users are on the post-office at the location they are connecting to via C2S VPN, they can see their calendar. If they try to add a user that is in a post office on the other side of our S2S VPN the process fails. If we are local we can add a user on the S2S connected post office. We can ping any ip address at the other site if we are local. As soon as we connect via C2S VPN we can only ping systems on the private network of the BM server we connected to, and not syste...

Reset Site To Site VPN
Jsklar, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options: - Do a search of our knowledgebase at http://support.novell.com/search/kb_index.jsp - Check all of the other support tools and options available at http://support.novell.com in both the "free product support" and "paid product support" drop down boxes. - You could also try posting your message again. Make sure it...

Web resources about - Site-to-Site VPN... - novell.bordermanager.vpn

How To Stop Creepy Ads From Following You From Site To Site
Firefox is considering adding a "do not track" feature, but Internet Explorer 8 already has one.

[技术分享]小谈 TMG 建立 IPsec Site-to-Site VPN - 微软大中华区安全博客 - 比特博客
TMG作为微软的网关产品可以和其他产品建立Site-to-Site VPN,这样可以让两端防火墙后面的指定资源实现互访。而IPsec VPN是当前比较流行的VPN,又可以和其他设备兼容。在配置过程中,不少客户遇 ..