Site To Sie VPN

Hello.

I would like to setup a site to site VPN between 2 of our site. We have
Bordermanager .7 on one end and IPCop on the other.

Is this possible and if so can someone point me in the direction of
some useful documentation please.

Thank you in advance

--
JebediahShapnacker

JebediahShapnacker

JebediahShapnacker,

correct newsgroup. (http://forums.novell.com)

http://forums.novell.com/faq.php

Good luck!

Your Novell Product Support Forums Team
http://forums.novell.com/

0
Automatic
1/17/2012 6:38:09 PM
On 12/01/12 12:06, JebediahShapnacker wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I would like to setup a site to site VPN between 2 of our site. We have
> Bordermanager .7 on one end and IPCop on the other.

i'm not familiar with Bordermanager version but be sure you're using 3.9
with sp2 and sp2_it1 applied.

There are not specific documents that i'm aware that explains conf
between ipcop and bm but if ipcop behaves as standard ipsec device, you
can use as a guideline some of the docs that explains how to configure
bm with third party firewalls.

- AppNote: CISCO IOS 12.2(11) T with NBM 3.8 Server
Novell Cool Solutions: AppNote
By Upendra Gopu

- BorderManager and Novell Security Manager Site-to-Site VPN
Novell Cool Solutions: Feature
By Jenn Bitondo

- Setting Up an IPSec VPN Tunnel between Nortel and an NBM 3.8.4 Server
Author Info

8 November 2006 - 7:37pm
Submitted by: kchendil

- AppNote: NBM to Openswan: Site-to-site VPN Made Easy
Novell Cool Solutions: AppNote
By Gaurav Vaidya

- AppNote: Interoperability of Cisco PIX 500 and NBM 3.8 VPN
Novell Cool Solutions: AppNote
By Sreekanth Settipalli
Digg This - Slashdot This

etc
0
Mysterious

VPN Client
I have a Border Manager 3.7 server with a Site to Site and Client to Site VPN enabled. The VPN client can access all information of the WAN except for the site that is accross the Site to Site VPN. The client to site is configured to encrypt this network. From the internal network the remote site accross the VPN site to site works fine. Any help would be appreciated Rob C Rob, This is really working as designed. If you want a vpn client to access the other site, you'll need to enable client-site on the other BM server. -- Lance Reynolds, CNE &l...

BM VPN site - to
Hi, Can i use BM 3.7 or 3.8 to create a site-to-site VPN with a BM server on one site an a hardware VPN device (Cisco, Nortel) on the other site ? Or does site-to-site VPN always need to be 2 BM servers ? Regards, Jan Wiersma the Netherlands. Jan Wiersma wrote: > Hi, > > Can i use BM 3.7 or 3.8 to create a site-to-site VPN with a BM server on one site an a hardware VPN device (Cisco, Nortel) on the other site ? > Or does site-to-site VPN always need to be 2 BM servers ? 3.7 is BMgr only. 3.8 should work with any IPSEC VPN. -andy ...

Site-to-Site VPN
Is this possible? anyone done it? Both devices have a Public IP addresses on the Internet, so no NAT is involved. The Key information on the PIX has to be entered manually as PIX runs a script. Matt Isaac wrote: > Is this possible? Not yet. -- Lance Reynolds, CNE Using XanaNews 1.13.2.10 ...

BorderManager 3.8 VPN site to site
A costumer has two BorderManager 3.8 servers running on Netware 6.5 sp1. A VPN site to site connection is configured. After the installation of the IP Domestic stack on both servers, the stack seems to be corrupt. ( At console : perl nwccdbm38:\tcpip\instal.pl -f ) MONITOR.NLM , NWCONFIG cannot be started. And at the server boot proces, the time synchronization is timing out due to the lack of an IP connection. When the server is running the time synchronization has been established after a while. Tried to manually copy the TCPIP, TCP and BSDSOCK nlm. ( DOMESTIC ) from te servi...

Bordermanager 3.8 Site-Site VPN
Hi all! I am testing VPN SITE to SITE on BM 3.8 at the moment, I have client-site working already but I can't get the site-site to work. Which Certificates should be on the servers?? and where do I have to put them?? Any ideas?? In article <BUoxb.11513$I04.4852@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com>, Stefan ten Hoeve wrote: > Which Certificates should be on the servers?? and where do I have to put > them?? > The BMgr 3.8 iManager should have created special VPN certs, and put then where they are needed. Did you allow iManager to create certs for...

requirements for vpn site-to-site on bordermanager 3.7
I need to setup a small office at home in order to allow an ip phone to connect to corporate. I've been told to do this through the vpn but do I need a vpn router at home in order to do this? Are there vpn routers that can been configured to connect to my bordermanager 3.7; thereby just allowing me to plugin my ip phone at home and having it connect to corporate? If there are, can you recommend one? Thanks Scott Scott, > I need to setup a small office at home in order to allow an ip phone to > connect to corporate. I've been told to do this through the vp...

VPN Site to Site
hi , i tried to configure my vpn. 1 master and 2 slave. i can communicate with only one of them. the connection is enabled between the master and 1 slave (ADSL connection) but couldn't connuicate with the other slave(LS connection). Between the master and the second slave the tunnel is enabled. the master send IP packet but not receive packet. I couldn't ping any host in the slave LAN. SO, the tunnel is ok but there is no communication Can you ping the remote vptunnel address? Do all of the hosts have their default gateway pointed at the private address of their...

site - to
Hi, I am trying to establish a site to site VPN with two BorderManager 3.6 servers running on Netware 6.0. I have loaded patches nw6sp3e and bm36sp2a. I have configured one server as a master and one as a slave. Time is the same on both servers and routing is working properly between servers prior to setting up the vpn. The problem I have is that the VPN tunnel does not establish correctly. In the audit log on the master server is get : - Failed VPN member notifications. - Failed configuring VPN member SBSPXI01 - Configuring VPN Memeber SBSPXI01 - Computed outbound ...

site to site vpn
hi, i want to set up site to site vpn between two suse servers and access lan behind it, please help me with the configuration if this is possible -- janasec ------------------------------------------------------------------------ On Tue, 10 Jan 2012 11:16:03 +0000, janasec wrote: > hi, > i want to set up site to site vpn between two suse servers and access > lan behind it, > please help me with the configuration if this is possible It's possible, but there are lots of tutorials on the Internet about how to do this already - you might use Google to...

Site-to-Site VPN
Have a client that has a VPN setup between 2 BorderManager servers. Server 1 is NW5.1 w/ SP7e and BM 3.6 Server2 is NW5.1 w/ SP7e and BM 3.5 This setup previously worked until applying SP7e At this point we get an error in the BM audit log that states. (SKIP) Construction of SA Failed for peer Server2@IP Address Unknown Security preference for Encryption I am contemplating back reving the IP stack to the SP6 version. Any other ideas or sugestions? Thanks, P.S. We have already deleted the VPN Config and recreated it. "John Street" <jstreet@int...

Site-to-Site VPN...
Hello... Just a BorderManager version question Can I have a BorderManager 3.6 as VPN Master og 2-3 BorderManager 3.7 as Slaves..??? -- Kim Henriksen Novell CNE 5/6 *I am a Computer Engineer, if you hear me say UPS, then pray to that you have made a backup* Kim, Should work just fine. -- Lance Reynolds, CNE OK.. Thanks... -- Kim Henriksen Novell CNE 5/6 *I am a Computer Engineer, if you hear me say UPS, then pray to that you have made a backup* "Lance Reynolds" <lanceNO@SPAMsatco.biz> skrev i en meddelelse news:t...

Bordermanager vpn vs Cisco router vpn etc
I have a small client with a Novell 5.x server with about 35 clients, many of which are needing some sort of vpn access. Trying to figure out if it is easier to setup border manager for vpn access on the server or simply get a router that will provide vpn access. Which would be easier or more cost effective in this scenario over a dsl connection. Any suggestions or comments are appreciated. Thanks Paul I guess it depends a lot on cost. Do you already have BMgr? (A copy that includes client-site VPN?) If so, just install that and configure it. As for using ...

S2S VPN breaks non-VPN communications between sites
Have existing sites running NW6.5sp4,BM3.8sp4. Remote site accesses central office via Novell Portal and Citrix servers and GW WebAccess. Setting up S2S VPN between the 2 sites. Central office is master. Would like remote to still be able to use Citrix and GWWA outside of the VPN while other traffic is routed thru the VPN. Central public IP is x.x.x.18/255.255.255.240 Remote public is x.x.x.30 (yes this is on the same subnet - uses same ISP) The following are static NAT'd to servers inside BM at Central office portal public is x.x.x.19 citrix01 is x.x.x.23 citrix02 is x.x.x....

Craig's Tip #77 (3.8 Site-Site VPN slave server that won't start VPN services)
I have a couple of questions: Does this problem happen in IKE mode, Legacy mode, or both ? If there's a replica of root on another server on the slave's segment, I assume this is enough of a 'fix' to allow the services to start properly? Thanks Adrian James Quote: "Update: Aug 24, 2004: I am hearing that there is a design bug with BorderManager 3.8 Site-to-Site VPN that requires the slave server to contact a replica of the Root partition in order to launch. This means (for now) that you need to put a replica of Root on the VPN slave server. This makes se...

Web resources about - Site To Sie VPN - novell.bordermanager.vpn

John Moltz's Very Nice Web Site
John Moltz's Very Nice Website

Nevada National Security Site - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
November 1951 nuclear test at Nevada Test Site. Test is shot "Dog" from Operation Buster , with a yield of 21 kilotonnes of TNT (88 TJ). It was ...

RIAA lawsuit kills Popcorn Time-like free music streaming site
Piracy site Aurous is disabled forever, according to lawsuit settlement. (credit: Aurous ) A music piracy site for the truly lazy that debuted ...

Site News – Hiccups Coming Soon!
Folks, I just wanted to give you some warning on the upcoming hiccups. I have to update the site’s theme, and that will temporarily overwrite ...

Protecting your site for free with Let's Encrypt SSL certificates and acmetool
... Encrypt here . The certificates from Let's Encrypt have a short life of 90 days, and this is done on purpose so that they encourage web site ...

Members of Eagles of Death Metal revisit Paris attack site
The California rockers revisited the ravaged Paris theater where they survived a massacre by Islamic extremist suicide bombers

Pinterest Acquires Shopping Site The Hunt
With its acquisitions of shopping site The Hunt and meme app Pext, Pinterest is zeroing in on its shopaholic users. With its millions of Pins ...

YouTube Rewind's 2015 Video Enlists the Site's Biggest Stars - Fortune
And reenact some of the best videos from the past decade.

Sinclair Acquired And Will Relaunch Mobile News Site Circa
... Group , Inc., the owner of the most local TV stations in the country, has purchased and next spring will relaunch the defunct mobile news site ...

Hayden Christensen Star Wars Rumor Continues To Circulate The Internet As Some Site Claim ‘It’s Confirmed’ ...
Will Hayden Christensen return to the Star Wars Universe to reprise his role as Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader? For months, now the rumor has circulated ...