Question about DNS about DNS over VPN

Hi,

we have got a problem (probabliy we misunderstood something) with the VPN -
Client.
When I login with the VPN-Client, where can I set the DNS-Context (Search
Context) which will be passed to the Client?

I can not find any settings at the VPN Definitions.

Thanks in advance
Reg. Thomas

0
Thomas

Thomas,

- Check all of the other support tools and options available at
http://support.novell.com.
correct newsgroup. (http://support.novell.com/forums)

http://support.novell.com/forums/faq_general.html

Good luck!