iPAQ VPN client to BorderManager 3.7

Hi

Does any one know if its possible to use an iPAQ (with a GPRS card) as
a VPN
client to BorderManger 3.7, if so how? Our laptops (with same GPRS
card)
work great with the Novell VPN client.

Many Thanks

Mark Evans

0
Mark

hi Mark,

there is no VPN client for it...

--
Cat

CSL
5/22/2003 10:27:04 AM
Is it possible to configure the PocketPc 2002 VPN on the iPAQ to work
with
Bordermanager 3.7.

Thanks
Mark Evans

"CSL" <Cat@not-here.com> wrote in message
> hi Mark,
>
> there is no VPN client for it...
>
> --
> Cat
> Novell Support Connection Volunteer Sysop

0
Mark
5/22/2003 12:18:22 PM
No, nothing will work with NBM 3.7 except Novell's own client for
Windows.

NBM 3.8 changes that.  In fact we've already tested with SafeNet's
SoftRemote
IPSec client for PDA's.

--

Scott Jones, Master CNE
Product Manager - Novell BorderManager

www.novell.com

Mark Evans wrote:

> Is it possible to configure the PocketPc 2002 VPN on the iPAQ to
work with
> Bordermanager 3.7.
>
> Thanks
> Mark Evans
>
> "CSL" <Cat@not-here.com> wrote in message
> > hi Mark,
> >
> > there is no VPN client for it...
> >
> > --
> > Cat
> > Novell Support Connection Volunteer Sysop

0
Scott
5/22/2003 12:24:52 PM
OK we'll wait, many thanks for the reply.

Mark Evans