IPAD VPN

Has anyone attempted to setup the vpn connection to BM3.9 yet?

--
shesser

shesser

shesser,

correct newsgroup. (http://forums.novell.com)

http://forums.novell.com/faq.php

Good luck!

Your Novell Product Support Forums Team
http://forums.novell.com/

0
Automatic

Bordermanager vpn vs Cisco router vpn etc
I have a small client with a Novell 5.x server with about 35 clients, many of which are needing some sort of vpn access. Trying to figure out if it is easier to setup border manager for vpn access on the server or simply get a router that will provide vpn access. Which would be easier or more cost effective in this scenario over a dsl connection. Any suggestions or comments are appreciated. Thanks Paul I guess it depends a lot on cost. Do you already have BMgr? (A copy that includes client-site VPN?) If so, just install that and configure it. As for using ...

legacy vpn + new vpn
Hi, I am running a bordermanager nw6 3.7 server configured as a master vpn server. The slave is also a nw6 3.7 server and is in another country. Now we need to put another slave to this vpn, however w'd like to do that with bordermanager 3.8. The question is if we update this server from 3.7 to 3.8, will the legacy vpn run without a problem, while 3.7 on the other side is running. (I think this will be no problem, correct me if I am wrong) On the other hand I want to configure a new master vpn on the same server by use of imanager. The other slave will be the new company. I...

BorderManager VPN
Hi, I have a customer who is looking for a VPN solution (No more details yet...) Anyhow they have Border Manager 3.8 for proxy. However another site of theirs uses ISA. I know very little about either products. and would like to know peoples views? is BM a good product for VPN, are their better 3rd Party products? Thanks Hi, I use BM vpns all over the place & rate them highly. The 3.8 release was a major step forward as we now use the ipsec standard for site to site transport & can now talk to any other industry standard ipsec vpn endpoint. Client to...

VPN
Where might I find/configure a log of who connects to our VPN, whether or not they login to Netware once connected, etc. The login to Netware portion is relatively unimportant, but I would like to track basic information like remote IP, username, connect time, disconnect time, etc. Netware 6.5, BorderManager 3.8/SP4/IR3. Client is 3.8.11 for all remote users. We currently have two working VPNs - different servers, different OU's. TIA. -S- I don't know if this has changed in later versions of BM but this is how I monitor activity in BM 3.7. Open NWADM...

vpn to vpn connection question
Hello: I've been asked to look into a vpn to vpn connection with a third party vpn server connection to our bm38sp2 vpn. Last week I had asked if this was possible and the answer was yes (but). Currently I have our vpn up and running to allow me secure access from home for remote management. The vpn is setup as the master vpn server. Now, if I try to connect to a third party vpn, will our server be a client in this case (I assume so)? If so, how does this impact our current setup as a master server? Thanks in advance, Chris. PS. Others have suggested (strongly) to si...

vpn
hi i setup my vpn connection i setup it on desktop pc and connected successfully i setup it on laptop(dell inspiron 1520) as like as my desktop and connected but i didn't have any receive what can i do? -- morteza13581358 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ I am not entirely sure what you are trying to get at. What kind of VPN did you try to set up? Is this Vpn on your local computer or in a remote location? -- ghostwind ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ghostwind's Profi...

VPN
I have BM 3.7, I can authenticate, but can't log in to Netware "Tree or server can't be found". Thank you Craig If you add an entry for the server to your local HOSTS file, does it work? -- Lance Reynolds, CNE I can use VPN fine when I connect to BM from the same subnet(I have a switch on the public side with a test box), however when I try from dialin or on broadband/ADSL from another subnet I get tree or server can not be found. At the moment we are only using BM for VPN. Thank you Cheers Craig Craig, Ok, but the pro...

VPN
We are currently using a Cisco VPN 5001 concentrator authenticating to a Cisco Secure Radius Server. I do not manage this hardware/software. I authenticate just fine to the organization itself but as in any organization, the organization spans multiple subnets, networks, etc. The dilemma I am having is logging into my server once I get authenticated. I have a Novell client installed but I cannot login to the server because it does not find it -- here I'm listing the server name, server tree and context. I've also tried mapping drives to the server by IP addres...

vpn
hi i setup dsl connection on my laptop but i can't use it via kinternet kinternet don't show it what can i do? :( -- morteza13581358 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Please see my post here. 'Bryan 手札 — 生活記趣 � Opensuse information' (http://lifestory.moqin.com/?cat=344) It will be able to help you. -- Regards, Bryan Yu http://lifestory.moqin.com/ ------------------------------------------------------------------------ df6269's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=7...

VPN
I am about to install VPN services with BorderManager 3.8 and have been reading some of the documentation. Can someone please explain to me the concept of tunneling and it's implementation with BM as this seems to be one of steps to setting up VPN. Any help is appreciated, as this concept is very new to me. Cheers, hi, tunneling is a process for which IP packets are encapsulated within some other protocol at one end of the VPN (like a wrapping that hides a gift, so the recipient cannot tell what's inside), transmitted over the internet to the other end of the VP...

vpn
pcanywhere?!?!?! what kind of encryption does that do? not much AFAIK best to use something that encrypts the traffic I have an SME server (e-smith.org Linux) on my cable modem that is my firewall, webserver, email server, router, NAT, etc.... Been using for years, no problems, very secure. The SME has pptp VPN (128bit) built in. works like a charm, (not as secure as 3DES) I routinely nmap my home server and my work server running checkpoint and my home server gets a higher difficulty rating, much higher, FWIW. you could then use pcanywhere thru the tunnel, this is how I ssh into...

VPN
If I'm using VPN on an unsecured wireless connection can someone see my files if I have file sharing on? It depends on the VPN service, if you are using the Standard Sharing Ports & they are not Encrypted Everyone can see all your files & gain access to them. Check the information on the VPN Service First! "lbc" <ghost@whatever.com> wrote in message news:dlv8cv$8eh$1@news.grc.com... > If I'm using VPN on an unsecured wireless connection can someone see my > files if I have file sharing on? > > ...

VPN
I am using a Sonicwall for VPN connectivity. We are using NetWare 6.5. Can someone please point me to a TID that will explain all the necessary things I need to do to get my remote client to connect to the NetWare servers. Border Manager is NOT being used at all in this environment. thanks On 5/17/2005 dlorenzen@vtg.biz wrote: > I am using a Sonicwall for VPN connectivity. We are using NetWare 6.5. > Can someone please point me to a TID that will explain all the necessary > things I need to do to get my remote client to connect to the NetWare > servers...

windows7 VPN client blocks all other VPN
We have a strange situation at one of our customers. There is a C2S connection on a BM3.9 server. There are 2 PC running XP in the remote location. This setup runs properly since 2-3 years. Yesterday a new PC, Windows 7 ()32bit) was installed in the remote office. Tried to do VPN connection with VPN client 3.9.2 from the Windows & machine, but we got error (Failed to get DH public value). But after this the old XP machines were also unable to connect. After a server restart the windows XP machines are able to login again. 1)Is there any kind of defense mechanism in the BM ...

Web resources about - IPAD VPN - novell.bordermanager.vpn

Apple - iPad 2 - Now with iOS 5 and iCloud.
Thin, light design. Fast A5 chip. FaceTime video calling. 10-hour battery. It’s not a tablet, it’s iPad 2. Starts at $499.

iPad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
5.0.1 Latest version released November 10, 2011 ; 2 months ago ( 2011-11-10 ) Wi-Fi ( 802.11 a / b / g / n ) Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR GSM models ...

This Week in IPad - iPad 2 is here!
iPad 2 is here and we got our hands on one! Jacob reviews iMovie, and Garage Band for the new device, while Andrea reviews ArtRage and eBook ...

iPad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1st generation: iOS 5.1.1 2, 3rd & 4th generation, Air, Mini 1st & 2nd generation: iOS 7.0.4 , released November 14, 2013 ( 2013-11-14 ) 3rd ...

iPad - CrunchBase
The Apple iPad, formerly referred to as the Apple Tablet, is a touch-pad tablet computer announced in January 2010, and released in April 2010. ...

Fast and Lean PDF Viewer for iPhone / iPad / iOs - tips and hints?
Generally PDF viewers are pretty heavy on memory too. Even monitor the memory usage of apple's zoomable PDF example. In my current project, ...

AirTurn Wireless guitar pedal controller for iPad
This started out as a page turning app for the iPad, but they adapted it for guitar. I saw it today at NAMM and was impressed.

IPad Instagram App Flow Readies Version 2
In the absence of an official Instagram application for the iPad , developer Codegent will release the second version of its Flow app Wednesday ...

AppAdvice - iPhone/iPad App News and Reviews
Latest iPhone/iPad App News and Reviews

iPhone apps and iPad apps - Appolicious ™ App Directory
... Love in association with Trending: games word games pick up and play games office Join Sign In with Yahoo! Already a member? Log in iPad & ...