Established Tunnel, No data being transferred

BM VPN
Verizon

I am able to establish a tunnel and login to edirectory using a
connection to my cable network.  However, my Verizon connection which
worked yesterday, no longer will login to edirectory.  After
establishing a tunnel I see no data transfer.  I cannot ping my gateway
which I can do when connected via cable.

There was a verizon update which took place on the card just before
this issue.
John Fleming

--
johnefleming

johnefleming

johnefleming,

correct newsgroup. (http://forums.novell.com)

http://forums.novell.com/faq.php

Good luck!

Your Novell Product Support Forums Team
http://forums.novell.com/

0
Automatic
3/6/2012 7:14:42 PM
johnefleming wrote:

> After
> establishing a tunnel I see no data transfer.  I cannot ping my
> gateway which I can do when connected via cable.

Have you tried a packet trace to see what is really happening?

--
Kevin Boyle - Knowledge Partner
If you find this post helpful and are using the web interface,