DSL Router with DSL Modem for German T-DSL

I need a DLS-router with integrated DSL-modem for use with Novell
Bordermanager VPN. I did test som routers, but after 30 seconds
connection is finished. I think that this will have to do with filters

in routers. I need a DSL-router/-modem with correct settings for
T-DSL/A-DSL.

I hope there is somebody who solved this problem.

Thanks
Karl-Heinz

0
Karl

I using a SMC Barricade 7404BRB for a vpn connection from home. It's
working fine for me. Cost will be around 160 EUR.
When you correct your workstation direct over PPPoE (without a router)

you have to lower the MTU with T-DSL. It's a known problem.

Regards
     Claudia

Karl-Heinz Rausch schrieb:
> I need a DLS-router with integrated DSL-modem for use with Novell
> Bordermanager VPN. I did test som routers, but after 30 seconds
> connection is finished. I think that this will have to do with
filters
> in routers. I need a DSL-router/-modem with correct settings for
> T-DSL/A-DSL.
>
> I hope there is somebody who solved this problem.
>
> Thanks
> Karl-Heinz

0
Claudia
2/16/2003 6:08:01 PM
In article <2uqp4v4tigspum6mselok1h1qb9mbav3u1@4ax.com>, Karl-Heinz
Rausch wrote:
> but after 30 seconds
> connection is finished. I think that this will have to do with
filters
> in routers.

That is what will happen if you block UDP 353 port from the server.
UDP
353 packets are used for keepalive traffic, and by default,
connections
are dropped after 30 seconds if keepalive packets are not seen.

Craig Johnson
Novell Support Connection SysOp
BorderManager, go to http://nscsysop.hypermart.net ***

0
Craig
2/17/2003 4:05:51 AM
Hello Claudia,

Claudia Wiesner <cwiesner@web.de> schrieb:

>I using a SMC Barricade 7404BRB for a vpn connection from home. It's

Thanks lot!!!!
It works fine and I use more of them now.

How did you configure firewall settings?

Karl-Heinz

0
Karl

Web resources about - DSL Router with DSL Modem for German T-DSL - novell.bordermanager.vpn

Router (computing) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A router is a device that forwards data packets between computer networks , creating an overlay internetwork . A router is connected to two or ...

Facebook Open-Sources mcrouter Memcached Protocol Router
Facebook announced at its @Scale 2014 conference in San Francisco Monday that it is open-sourcing mcrouter, a memcached protocol router that ...

Router Basics from Fine Woodworking for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get Router Basics from Fine Woodworking on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Kyocera KR1 Mobile EV-DO Router - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
See the blog post for more info: Kyocera KR1 Mobile EV-DO Router This photo is licensed under a Creative Commons license. If you use this photo, ...

The Day The Routers Died... - YouTube
The Day The Routers Died... a song performed by the secret-wg in the closing plenary of the RIPE 55 conference a long long time ago i can still ...

Cisco adds Arbor Networks' PeakFlow to its CRS router
BankInfoSecurity.com Cisco adds Arbor Networks' PeakFlow to its CRS router ARNnet Network security and management solutions provider, Arbor ...

High-speed Wi-Fi routers: D-Link v Apple
Along with the speed boost of 802.11ac, these Wi-Fi routers are designed to deal with wireless black spots around your home.

People Are Saying The Wi-Fi Router That Makes Your Web Surfing Completely Anonymous Is Garbage
Anonabox looks like the perfect Kickstarter product: It’s a Wi-Fi router that promises to route all your web traffic through the Tor network, ...

Game over for the router
As organisations implement complete IT solutions to move to a more software-defined enterprise, the router looks set to become a relic

Cisco router break-ins bypass cyber defences
&#8203;Security researchers say they have uncovered previously unknown attacks on routers which direct traffic around the internet, allowing ...