Connect VPN client thru BM to another VPN

i, I have a problem connecting a client inside my network (10.x.x.x)
using a
CISCO VPN CLIENT. My firewall is a Bordermanager 3.6 SP2a  server
using NAT
and I want to connect to other VPN server.

How I have to configure the BM serfver to connect internal client to
access
others VPN server ?????

Thanks in advance
Jose

0
Jose

hi Jose,

let me understand.
Are you trying to connect with a Cisco VPN client to a CIsco VPN
server
or to a BM VPN server?

--
Cat

CSL

Error connecting to VPN through VPN Client
Hi, I am running NW6.5 with BM3.8 and everytime I type in my server ip and the other options to login to the server through vpn with NMAS i get the error, "failed to connect to the authentication gateway either 19*.***.***.*** is an invalid server address or the authentication gateway is not loaded on the server" What is the usual cause of this? > Hi, > > I am running NW6.5 with BM3.8 and everytime I type in my server ip and the > other options to login to the server through vpn with NMAS i get the error, > > "failed to connect to the a...

Did anybody try to get Nokia Mobile VPN Client to connect to a BM VPN server?
If you do not know the software (for symbian mobile phones) see: http://businesssoftware.nokia.com/mobile_vpn_downloads.php This client seems to be very wide adaptable to different Ipsec VPN authentication and encryption methods. But I do not know which methods are implemented on the BM side, so I cannot judge from the documentation, if this can work or is clearly impossible. If it could be made working, that would be a really nice thing. -- W. Prindl W_, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has trigg...

Small VPN appliance to connect to BM VPN
--____VQHYVYNDJJYFRGAXQVCU____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-15 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Disposition: inline; modification-date="Sat, 30 Mar 2007 18:09:36 -0400" Can anybody recommend a small (inexpensive) router that could easily = create a VPN from it to a BM 3.8 server? We have a remote location = (warehouse) that will have 2 computers. I was going to set up the = workstations to connect to a Terminal server in the main office to run the = applications they require. The problem I am attempting to deal with is = that the use...

vpn to vpn connection question
Hello: I've been asked to look into a vpn to vpn connection with a third party vpn server connection to our bm38sp2 vpn. Last week I had asked if this was possible and the answer was yes (but). Currently I have our vpn up and running to allow me secure access from home for remote management. The vpn is setup as the master vpn server. Now, if I try to connect to a third party vpn, will our server be a client in this case (I assume so)? If so, how does this impact our current setup as a master server? Thanks in advance, Chris. PS. Others have suggested (strongly) to si...

VPN Client jumps back to VPN tab when trying to connect
I've got a BM3.8Sp2 server (running on NW6.5SP2) set-up with client to site VPN. A while ago it was working fine. I've now tried to use it in anger, and whenever I click the connet button in the VPN client, the client thinks for a second or so, and then jumps back to the VPN tab. WHere do I start if troubleshooting or fixing this ? Thanks GTG Gordon, I wonder if something got removed or corrupted in the client. I'd try to uninstall/reinstall the client component... -- Caterina Novell Support Connection Volunteer Sysop Caterina Luppi wrote: > Gordo...

VPN thru BM 3.6 t oW2K VPN
--____NKHXHHECQEOVYUGORWTG____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, Is it possible to create a VPN from a W2k-machine to a W2K-Server in the = Internet from a NAT-Network across Bordermanager ? Greetings Uwe --____NKHXHHECQEOVYUGORWTG____ Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="____HOHDEQRUFCFDMNBJPEJB____" --____HOHDEQRUFCFDMNBJPEJB____ Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN&qu...

One VPN client cannot connect: message: IKE is not loaded on the VPN server
While connecting a VPN client I can see that it is trying to connect. After a while the client reports: VPN login: An error was reported by the IKE application Either xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is an invalid VPN server address or the IKE is not loaded on the VPN server. For more details please look at IKE log. Other clients are working fine so it's not a server problem. When I look at the Bordermanager activity log I can see the following: 08/10/2007 03:11:56 PM AUTH Gateway Connection closed for the VPN client at address 80.126.177.252. 08/10/2007 03:11:56 PM AUTH Gateway VPN cli...

BM VPN site - to
Hi, Can i use BM 3.7 or 3.8 to create a site-to-site VPN with a BM server on one site an a hardware VPN device (Cisco, Nortel) on the other site ? Or does site-to-site VPN always need to be 2 BM servers ? Regards, Jan Wiersma the Netherlands. Jan Wiersma wrote: > Hi, > > Can i use BM 3.7 or 3.8 to create a site-to-site VPN with a BM server on one site an a hardware VPN device (Cisco, Nortel) on the other site ? > Or does site-to-site VPN always need to be 2 BM servers ? 3.7 is BMgr only. 3.8 should work with any IPSEC VPN. -andy ...

Connecting to SSL VPN through a PPTP VPN
Hi This may seem a weird question... I'm on a Mac (OS X 10.4.8), and when at Uni, I connect to their wireless network using a VPN (PPTP). When connected, the network only allows network access through a proxy on port 8080. Hence, I cannot check email or connect to IM services and so on. I have a SSL VPN account setup with HotSpotVPN2 [1], so I figured I could connect to the Uni VPN, then connect to the HotSpotVPN. But, when I tried HotSpotVPN would never connect. [1] <http://www.hotspotvpn.com> Is it possible for me to do this? What am I doing wrong? ...

VPN Client
I have a Border Manager 3.7 server with a Site to Site and Client to Site VPN enabled. The VPN client can access all information of the WAN except for the site that is accross the Site to Site VPN. The client to site is configured to encrypt this network. From the internal network the remote site accross the VPN site to site works fine. Any help would be appreciated Rob C Rob, This is really working as designed. If you want a vpn client to access the other site, you'll need to enable client-site on the other BM server. -- Lance Reynolds, CNE &l...

windows7 VPN client blocks all other VPN
We have a strange situation at one of our customers. There is a C2S connection on a BM3.9 server. There are 2 PC running XP in the remote location. This setup runs properly since 2-3 years. Yesterday a new PC, Windows 7 ()32bit) was installed in the remote office. Tried to do VPN connection with VPN client 3.9.2 from the Windows & machine, but we got error (Failed to get DH public value). But after this the old XP machines were also unable to connect. After a server restart the windows XP machines are able to login again. 1)Is there any kind of defense mechanism in the BM ...

How to setup my VPN to allow printing while connected to the VPN
Hello there, I am new to Border Manager and have a Bordermanager VPN at my office. I have remote sites that need to be able to print while connected to the VPN, however they cannot. Could anyone offer advice on what I need to do to get this working? Phil In article <tOutc.181$uj7.83@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com>, wrote: > Hello there, I am new to Border Manager and have a Bordermanager VPN at > my office. I have remote sites that need to be able to print while > connected to the VPN, however they cannot. Could anyone offer advice on > what I need to do to ge...

MS VPN Client to BM38 VPN Server?
On win2k and on XPHome I create a network connection which is a VPN connection, then try to do certificate authentication to the BM 38 VPN server. I have the Novell VPN client on the same machine which can authenticate with the same certificate. The MS client returns an Error 800: unable to establish connection, maybe the network is unreachable, maybe your security settings are wrong. With the Novell Client I pick exactly the certificate I want to use to authenticate. I can't find that option in the MS client, I can select a Trusted Root (so I had to export the Trusted Root and add it ...

Unable to complete a vpn connection with Juniper VPN
Name: Gary Levin Email: levingatinsightbbdotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Unable to complete a vpn connection with Juniper VPN Comments: Using Juniper VPN software, the production Firefox works just fine. The 3.5 preview does not. It appears to load, java starts and it allows the login information to be entered. The session is not able to complete. It appears to start but hangs somewhere and never returns the Session page. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b99) Gecko/20090605 Firefox/3.5b99 From URL: http://hendri...

Web resources about - Connect VPN client thru BM to another VPN - novell.bordermanager.vpn

Connect Four - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Connect Four (also known as Captain's Mistress , Four Up , Plot Four , Find Four , Fourplay , Four in a Row and Four in a Line ) is a two-player ...

Connect
mobile photography technology, culture and community www.dpreview.com News Reviews Features Phones Tablets Cameras Apps Forums Mobile photography ...

Kinvey Connects Mobile Apps To Facebook’s Open Graph
Facebook’s open graph technology is great for Web applications that want to better connect with users through the social network. But what about ...

Law Firm Partners Need To Connect Personally With Each Other To Manage Their Firm Well Together
... private lawyers must remember that their firms are businesses (if not typical businesses), in order to run their firms well, they need to connect ...

"When Chris Wallace asks Bush if he squandered his initial advantage by failing to come up with a 'message' ...
"... which the media cares about more than he does. Instead, Bush wants to talk about how he's 'on the ballot in every state,' which is 'hard' ...

Why Captain America Needs To Connect With Bucky In Civil War
From the first trailer for Captain America: Civil War we saw that the entire movie is going to come down to the relationship between Captain ...

​How to connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi
Access a more secure connection from anywhere.

Google Search Connects Trump To Hitler
Searching for Trump's book suggests Mein Kampf as related search

Netsertive Connects Local Retailers And Brands To $36 Billion In Digital Co-Op Marketing
A Series of Forbes Insights Profiles of Thought Leaders Changing theBusinessLandscape: Brendan Morrissey, Co-Founder and CEO,Netsertive Netsertiveis ...

'Concussion' debuts as researchers connect football with brain damage
The film comes as concerns about the connection between football, concussions, and permanent brain damage are on the rise. Once a brain is injured, ...