bordermanager 3.9.3 win7 x64 client

Some volunteer who is willing to develop a bordermanager 3.9.3 win 7 x64 vpn
client?
IMHO it's not that hard for x64.

regards,
Marcel

0
Marcel

Marcel,

correct newsgroup. (http://forums.novell.com)

http://forums.novell.com/faq.php

Good luck!

Your Novell Product Support Forums Team
http://forums.novell.com/

0
Automatic

BM 3.9.2 & NCP Secure VPN Client on Win7 x64
There were reports that somebody managed to get it working. I have personally spent good few weeks with NCP trying to get it working. Their client CAN connect percfect to BM server in certificate mode, but no routing happens I can send packet to my internal servers behind BM & this server replies but such packet never enters the tunnel to return back to the VPN client I made sure that BM VPN works perfectly, also in legacy mode NCP client connects using ike BUT routing behaves as it was a skip connection So unless somebody made it work & can provide full details (of...

Bordermanager 3.8 to 3.9 question
Hi. We have a Bordermanager 3.8 server that has been running for a long time and now we are experiencing some hardware problems. We have a second server with 3.9 installed on it and we want to find a way to copy all of the rules and configs from 3.8 to 3.9. Is there any way to do this? What steps would I need to do to make this work flawlessly? Thanks Phil Goldwasser Senior Platforms Engineer LAN Group - BTDS Fire Department of New York -- pgold ------------------------------------------------------------------------ In article <pgold.53eivz@no-mx.forums.nov...

Bordermanager 3.5 to 3.9 on new hardware
We recently purchased BM 3.9 and are currently running 3.5. We have a new server built and ready for 3.9, but are looking for a way to migrate the settings from 3.5 to 3.9. Any help would be appreciated. Mike Meeks -- mmeeks ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mmeeks wrote: > We recently purchased BM 3.9 and are currently running 3.5. We have a > new server built and ready for 3.9, but are looking for a way to > migrate the settings from 3.5 to 3.9. Any help would be appreciated. > > Mike Meeks I recently pos...

BM VPN client 3.9.3 and power user
Hello I would like to use VPN client 3.9.3 on Windows XP SP on power user account, but when I run vpnlogin.exe then nothing happens. The user has got full rights for registry HKLM\Software\Novell\VPN\Current folder but the client still not working. One thing is interesting for me, client version 3.8.16, 3.9.0 works fine on power user account but client version 3.9.2, 3.9.3 not. Why? Where is the problem and how to fix it? Regards Pawel In article <1ysGn.7262$N74.1779@kovat.provo.novell.com>, Katoh wrote: > I would like to use VPN client 3.9.3 on Windows XP SP on ...

BorderManager 3.9 VPN on Windows 7
Bordermanager 3.9 sp2 / Windows 7 Home Edition 23 bit The BorderManager 3.9 sp2 (and even sp3) VPN client does not seem to operate on Windows7 Home Edition. Now in TID 7004850 I read that 32bits windows 7 systems only Professional and Ultimate versions have been tested. So has anyone has any succes with the 32bit Windows 7 Home Edition or perhaps any other VPN client that will connect to our BorderManager setup ? Thanks in advance ! -- eloderichs ------------------------------------------------------------------------ eloderichs, It appears that in the past fe...

iPAQ VPN client to BorderManager 3.7
Hi Does any one know if its possible to use an iPAQ (with a GPRS card) as a VPN client to BorderManger 3.7, if so how? Our laptops (with same GPRS card) work great with the Novell VPN client. Many Thanks Mark Evans hi Mark, there is no VPN client for it... -- Cat Novell Support Connection Volunteer Sysop Is it possible to configure the PocketPc 2002 VPN on the iPAQ to work with Bordermanager 3.7. Thanks Mark Evans "CSL" <Cat@not-here.com> wrote in message news:3ECCA567.82098DF8@not-here.com... > hi Mark, > > the...

Bordermanager VPN Client 3.8.4
Hi, I've downloaded the last version of Bordermanager VPN Client (3.8.4) and after install it and reboot my computer i can not launch it cause clnwin32.dll is missing. I've tried it in diferent computers and still the same. Is the file on the network corrupted? am i doing anything wrong? Thanks, Carlos. That just happens if i do not have the novell client installed on the workstation. do i need the novell client to make novell vpn client work? i think must be something wrong wit this new version of the vpn client. Carlos. We noticed that error message, too....

BorderManager 3.9 & iManager 2.7.3 Problem
I originally posted this to the iManager forum; however, there have been no responses except one from a Novell Knowledge Partner suggesting that I post it to a BorderManager forum to see if anyone who frequents such forums may have an answer or suggestion. So, here it is: I'm running iManager Workstation 2.7.3 from my personal laptop and two other test workstations. iManager works fine for the most part; however, under "Roles and Tasks," when I attempt to access certain BorderManager Access Rules screens, I get the following two error messages: (1) javax.servlet.js...

Bordermanager 3.7 #3
I have a Netware 6 SP3, edir 8.7.1, 3.7.2 Border Manager server which abends regularly and needs rebooted I know the servers days are numbered however until the server is replaced I would like to try and resolve the abends. I know installing the latest SP's would probably go a long way to resolving the issues I am having so.... I plan to install SP5 for Netware 6.0, are there any compatibilty issues with BM 3.7.2 and Netware 6.0 SP5?? Is there a higher service pack level available for BM 3.7,other than SP2?? -- psmithy --------------------------------------------...

iManager 2.7.3 & BorderManager 3.9 SP2
This may be the dumbest question of the century, but is anyone actually using iManager 2.7.3 from a workstation to manage BorderManager 3.9 SP2? I have a previous post that shows one of the problems I'm having: http://forums.novell.com/novell-product-support-forums/imanager/380994-imanager-2-7-3-ws-java-tomcat-problem.html I'm asking because I've been unable to get iManager 2.7.3 to work properly, so now I'm looking into using iManager 2.6. And honestly, I find 2.6 to be a veritable train wreck. I would much rather use 2.7.3--it's much slicker and easier to under...

Windows XP and Bordermanager 3.7 VPN client
Hi, Seems to be able to get things to work through my ISP at work (using Windows 98), however Windows XP has worked ONLY once so far. Get IP connection fine (infact can even telnet and ping internal servers), however Netware login never works and hangs up with a "No tree or server found" error. When connection is established it says its an IPX call, (IPX tunnel is on), altough I think it should be IP only, what the heck it connects, I can fix that later. However even with every IPX option turned on on all network interfaces, the IPX box is still grayed out in the...

Bordermanager 3.8.9 client and Draytek 2200 series
We ve a problem with connecting to a Bordermanager server 3.8 over a Draytek 2200 router. When we use a dialup with the notebook all is ok. But when we use a Draytek router 2200 series the Bordermanager VPN client hangs on "negotiating and authenticaing". I ve found a list of unsupported Routers incombination with Bordermanager and the 2200 is listed on it. But the router is added in 2001 and i want to know if someone know if it is fixed by a firmware update or other solution? http://nscsysop.hypermart.net/vpnnat.html In article <KMFcf.4136$u%.3451@prv-forum2....

Bordermanager VPN-client 3.8.x + netware6.0 + Vista
I'm currently using bordermanager 3.8.16 installed on my Windows Vista and connecting to my office by the Bordermanager VPN-client to a netware6-server (they refuse to upgrade to 6.5) and it's working! (but!). .. but every hour when my ISP renews it's lease for the IP-adress it won't succeed and the VPN-client and my internet-connection stops working. Then I have to disconnect/logout the VPN and then reconnect to my ISP and then reconnect/login to the VPN I also found out that the VPN doesn't work when I'm behind a NAT (but that works on my other compu...

Silent install VPN client 3.8.1 and 3.8.2 ResultCode=-3
When i do a silent install of the VPN client 3.8.2 the setup will crash within the installation. (halfway the silent install) The log file gives a ResultCode=-3. When i start the silent install for the second time everything is OK. [InstallShield Silent] Version=v6.00.000 File=Log File [ResponseResult] ResultCode=-3 [Application] Name=Novell BorderManager VPN Client Version=3.8.0 Company=Novell Lang=0009 Is there a solution for this problem? Michiel I ve found the problem. The problem is starting a silent install from a networkdrive. When the silent install runs t...

Web resources about - bordermanager 3.9.3 win7 x64 client - novell.bordermanager.vpn

NetIQ eDirectory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article includes a list of references , related reading or external links , but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations ...

Novell - Blackboard
Novell helped invent the corporate network in the early 1980s and continues to drive technology for business today. Network software began with ...

Information
The site is using a web proxy cache , such as Novell BorderManager FastCache , Apache Traffic Server or a server running the open source Squid ...

Novell BorderManager 3.9
Novell BorderManager offers robust Internet access controls, content filtering capabilities, secure VPN services and firewall services supported ...

Patch Finder
... of your choice. Standard Select Select a Product Access Governance Access Manager Account Management (NAM) Apache AppArmor Audit BorderManager ...

Press Releases - SuperLumin
June 11, 2013 SuperLumin Event Proxy Provides 5,000 Attendees with High-Speed Web Browsing Experience at Adobe MAX Conference May 7, 2013 ...

Support - SUSE
SUSE's world class support organization offers customers the best support experience in the industry.

Novell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Novell, Inc. / n oʊ ˈ v ɛ l / is an American multinational software and services company headquartered in Provo, Utah . It has been instrumental ...

Novell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Novell, Inc. / n oʊ ˈ v ɛ l / is a software and services company. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Attachmate Group . It specializes in ...

IPX/SPX - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IPX and SPX are derived from Xerox Network Systems ' IDP and SPP protocols, respectively. IPX is a network layer protocol (layer 3 of the OSI ...