BorderManager 3.9 VPN on Windows 7

Bordermanager 3.9 sp2 / Windows 7 Home Edition 23 bit

The BorderManager 3.9 sp2 (and even sp3) VPN client does not seem to
operate on Windows7 Home Edition. Now in TID 7004850 I read that 32bits
windows 7 systems only Professional and Ultimate versions have been
tested.

So has anyone has any succes with the 32bit Windows 7 Home Edition or
perhaps any other VPN client that will connect to our BorderManager
setup ?

Thanks in advance !

--
eloderichs