BM VPN Client for Vistax64 ??

Any body know - how use BM3.9 Client in the Vistax64 ?

Serg

--
skoltogyan

skoltogyan

On 01/01/2012 03:46 PM, skoltogyan wrote:

> Any body know - how use BM3.9 Client in the Vistax64 ?
>
> Serg

check this thread in this forum:

"The search is over for 64 bit VPN client is over"

There is no 64 bits vpn client. You may use a third party one
0
Mysterious
1/1/2012 9:49:48 PM
Mysterious;2164433 Wrote:
> On 01/01/2012 03:46 PM, skoltogyan wrote:
> >
> > Any body know - how use BM3.9 Client in the Vistax64 ?
> >
> > Serg
> >

> check this thread in this forum:
>
> "The search is over for 64 bit VPN client is over"
>
> There is no 64 bits vpn client. You may use a third party one

Ok. Download for test: "NCP Secure Entry Client".

How configure this Client  for connect to the Novell BM server ????
In the Novell BM VPN we are use NMAS Authentication...

Serg

--
skoltogyan
skoltogyan's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=9261

0
skoltogyan
1/6/2012 9:46:02 AM
Serg,

On 01.01.2012 15:46, skoltogyan wrote:

> Any body know - how use BM3.9 Client in the Vistax64 ?
>
> Serg

Se my latest posting here in this forum.

CU,
--
Massimo Rosen
Novell Knowledge Partner

Connect VPN client thru BM to another VPN
i, I have a problem connecting a client inside my network (10.x.x.x) using a CISCO VPN CLIENT. My firewall is a Bordermanager 3.6 SP2a server using NAT and I want to connect to other VPN server. How I have to configure the BM serfver to connect internal client to access others VPN server ????? Thanks in advance Jose hi Jose, let me understand. Are you trying to connect with a Cisco VPN client to a CIsco VPN server or to a BM VPN server? -- Cat Novell Support Connection Volunteer Sysop ...

BM VPN site - to
Hi, Can i use BM 3.7 or 3.8 to create a site-to-site VPN with a BM server on one site an a hardware VPN device (Cisco, Nortel) on the other site ? Or does site-to-site VPN always need to be 2 BM servers ? Regards, Jan Wiersma the Netherlands. Jan Wiersma wrote: > Hi, > > Can i use BM 3.7 or 3.8 to create a site-to-site VPN with a BM server on one site an a hardware VPN device (Cisco, Nortel) on the other site ? > Or does site-to-site VPN always need to be 2 BM servers ? 3.7 is BMgr only. 3.8 should work with any IPSEC VPN. -andy ...

Did anybody try to get Nokia Mobile VPN Client to connect to a BM VPN server?
If you do not know the software (for symbian mobile phones) see: http://businesssoftware.nokia.com/mobile_vpn_downloads.php This client seems to be very wide adaptable to different Ipsec VPN authentication and encryption methods. But I do not know which methods are implemented on the BM side, so I cannot judge from the documentation, if this can work or is clearly impossible. If it could be made working, that would be a really nice thing. -- W. Prindl W_, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has trigg...

MTU on client with BM VPN client
On plain XP connecting to Internet via ADSL router I can get MTU (tested with TCP Optimizer) of 1492 - what matches the settings on the router itself. As soon as I install BM VPN client the MTU lowers to 1374 Is that normal? Seb -- spgsitsupport ------------------------------------------------------------------------ spgsitsupport wrote: > On plain XP connecting to Internet via ADSL router I can get MTU (tested > with TCP Optimizer) of 1492 - what matches the settings on the router > itself. > > As soon as I install BM VPN client the MTU lowers t...

Bordermanager VPN client AND iFolder 2 client
Hello, We have always given our laptop users the Novell BorderManager VPN client (WinXP Pro)to access various services. We now have iFolder 2.1 available to them. However, when they install the iFolder client, on reboot, they are informed that a problem has occured with the installion the iFolder client and to retry the install. This doesn't get resolved. Is it possible to run both?. I know the VPN client is not required for remote access to iFolder, however, our users need the VPN client to access other services. Rgds. Stan Chelchowski Hi, stanch@**.co.uk wrote: &...

VPN Client
I have a Border Manager 3.7 server with a Site to Site and Client to Site VPN enabled. The VPN client can access all information of the WAN except for the site that is accross the Site to Site VPN. The client to site is configured to encrypt this network. From the internal network the remote site accross the VPN site to site works fine. Any help would be appreciated Rob C Rob, This is really working as designed. If you want a vpn client to access the other site, you'll need to enable client-site on the other BM server. -- Lance Reynolds, CNE &l...

Error connecting to VPN through VPN Client
Hi, I am running NW6.5 with BM3.8 and everytime I type in my server ip and the other options to login to the server through vpn with NMAS i get the error, "failed to connect to the authentication gateway either 19*.***.***.*** is an invalid server address or the authentication gateway is not loaded on the server" What is the usual cause of this? > Hi, > > I am running NW6.5 with BM3.8 and everytime I type in my server ip and the > other options to login to the server through vpn with NMAS i get the error, > > "failed to connect to the a...

windows7 VPN client blocks all other VPN
We have a strange situation at one of our customers. There is a C2S connection on a BM3.9 server. There are 2 PC running XP in the remote location. This setup runs properly since 2-3 years. Yesterday a new PC, Windows 7 ()32bit) was installed in the remote office. Tried to do VPN connection with VPN client 3.9.2 from the Windows & machine, but we got error (Failed to get DH public value). But after this the old XP machines were also unable to connect. After a server restart the windows XP machines are able to login again. 1)Is there any kind of defense mechanism in the BM ...

BM VPN client with clients dual network conections
I found a situation which is really odd. It relates to inabilty of VPN client to be "told" to use specific connection from clients workstation. It probably does not impact many people, but if it was selectable it would be nice Normal ADSL line connection via a router. That under normal setup will be NATed connection. Due to my ISP fault that does not work, as they lose part of the UDP packet. So untill I change the provider (by the way they are UK Spitfire - my advice "AVOID THEM!") I can connect to BM VPN only with NO NAT connection. That means using A...

No BM-VPN-Clients
Is it possible to use no Novell vpn-clients with the brodermanager 3.8? We like to use the vpn-client from cisco. Does anybody have expiriences? I know the Site-to-site-vpn is working with other hardware. But client ot site ? Beat I never tried myself, but you should be able to use any client that is IPsec compliant and can be configured to use the same parameters as BM. -- Cat NSC Volunteer Sysop Caterina Luppi wrote: > I never tried myself, but you should be able to use any client that is > IPsec compliant and can be configured to use the same parameters as BM. ...

MS VPN Client to BM38 VPN Server?
On win2k and on XPHome I create a network connection which is a VPN connection, then try to do certificate authentication to the BM 38 VPN server. I have the Novell VPN client on the same machine which can authenticate with the same certificate. The MS client returns an Error 800: unable to establish connection, maybe the network is unreachable, maybe your security settings are wrong. With the Novell Client I pick exactly the certificate I want to use to authenticate. I can't find that option in the MS client, I can select a Trusted Root (so I had to export the Trusted Root and add it ...

Cisco VPN or BM VPN open question..
Hi People, I have a customer, they have a small Netware deployment (100 Users), and like the Novell Technologies. They are now looking to provide their own internet access (currently hosted) Therefore they are going to need a Proxy server and a VPN server. Cisco salesman has been in and told them the best option is to use a Cisco VPN (I guess this only does VPN and not Proxy but I am not sure of the Details.) Was just wondering if anyone had any views, whether to use CISCO vpn or BM. So far I can think of... 1) I think that BM will be cheaper? 2) They have a Netwar...

Small VPN appliance to connect to BM VPN
--____VQHYVYNDJJYFRGAXQVCU____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-15 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Disposition: inline; modification-date="Sat, 30 Mar 2007 18:09:36 -0400" Can anybody recommend a small (inexpensive) router that could easily = create a VPN from it to a BM 3.8 server? We have a remote location = (warehouse) that will have 2 computers. I was going to set up the = workstations to connect to a Terminal server in the main office to run the = applications they require. The problem I am attempting to deal with is = that the use...

VPN C2S using Cisco VPN Client to BM38...
Has anyone got the Cisco VPN Client successfully connecting to a BM38 server? Is so, is there an Appnote like for S2S using BM38 to Cisco IOS... I have seen quite a few posts about this subject by no real positive stuff like....I've got it working!! Cheers, Richard. Hello Richard, i'm only know two tid's from novell discribe this problem, but i dosn't know someone how get it work ;-) S2S Cisco and BM: http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?/10090479.htm C2S Cisco to BM http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?/1009543...

Web resources about - BM VPN Client for Vistax64 ?? - novell.bordermanager.vpn

Star*Dagger - TechSpot Forums
Star*Dagger is a Newcomer, in training at TechSpot Forums