Problem Installing BM37 after upgrading to Netware 6

I upgraded from Netware 4.11 to Netware 6 with an MLA license in that

container & assigned to this server.  Also ran setupnls.  BM35 won't
work
so I'm installing BM37, but get an error: "Install did not find
Netware
License Services v5.0.2 which is minimum pre-requisite to installing
Bordermanager 3.7.  What am I missing?  Please help.  Thank you.

Jim

0
jdeberna
11/24/2003 5:09:06 PM
novell.bordermanager.install 3442 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Have you installed NLS603FT.EXE?  (See tip #1 at the URL below).

Craig Johnson
Novell Support Connection SysOp
BorderManager, go to http://www.craigjconsulting.com ***

0
Craig

BorderManager 3.6 install on NetWare 6 SP3 with JVM141
Hi, Waiting for BorderManager 3.8 today I tried to install BorderManager 3.6 on a NetWare 6 SP3 box at a customers site. But this server has JVM141 installed instead of JVM131. When the "copying files" routine comes up with the dialog box about whether newer found files should be overwritten, it doesn't matter what option I select..... the copying routine just stops after that/ So I setup a little test environment under VMWare and found out that the copy routine works splendidly with JVM131, but stalls with JVM141 after showing the dialog box about overwriti...

Netware 6.0 Install Problem
Hi. I'm trying to install Netware 6.0 on a Compaq Evo D310 machine with P4- 1,8GHz, 20GB HDD, Intel i845G mainboard, 512MB RAM. I've created a 200MB partition, made it dos bootable, added cdrom support and then lauched novell instalation. All goes well until i reach the point where i'm asked to specify the volume SYS size. It doesn't mater what the partition size will be, after i hit continue button i receive the following message: MM_CreatePartition failed with code 525. (nwconfig-6-563) Press <Enter> to continue. I've also tried to let novell make t...

Problem during installation NetWare 6.5
During installation after I chose network driver system became very slow an in the end I got message: "An error occured while writing the response file" and on the console I got permanent message: "A scheduled "Delayed WorkToDo" took over one minute to be run" I saw also the messages (in red colour): "NetWare Configuration File Transfer Cache to DOS: 0x3" "Registry rolling back to last known good registry file" Of course I can't finish installation. I can down server but everything came down ve...

problem installing netware 6 on vmware...
hi I'm new to novell and before I decide to deploy it on the network I want to test it out on vmware server, but so far I'm not able to pass the hardware/driver install... during the storage driver install I get error "No storage device was detected in this system. load the appropriate driver (ham)... I do select a driver but it keeps giving me the same error. any help appreciated thanks -- mia_tech ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Are you using 6 or 6.5? What about the version of Vmware server? Vmware server ...

problem installing Netware 6.5
Hello, this is the first time I try to install Netware software. I have a Pentium 3.2m with 1 GHz of RAM. Also, in this PC is installed W2000, and I'd like to install Netware instead. So, I thought Netware could delete W2000 and make the partitions automatically, but I'm not sure. Anyway. the problem I have is after select the type of CD ROM, I select "Automatic installation", then I get some messages as "Initialize keyboard", etc. And after this, I get a "Initialize Debugger". So, the installation try to install the device (I don't kno...

Install Freezes on Netware 6.5 Installation on Language Page
I am installing Netware 6.5 on an IBM Netvista 8314 workstation with 760 Meg of Ram. I am using the eval CD. Boot from CD and proceed to the Language Selection page. Cursors rests on Select this line to install on English (default). I can not press enter or select another language, the screen in frozen. I've only had this problem on this PC, does anyone have any suggestions ? Thanks, Rick If you are using a USB keyboard/mouse, start over and try the install with a ps/2 keyboard and mouse instead. If that's what the problem is, it should be resolved in newer su...

To install or not to install?

NetWare 6.5 install/upgrade
Hello Everyone, A few years ago I took a class on NetWare and decided I wanted to give it a try again. I installed it and got it running but i wanted to upgrade it to SP7. I Installed SP7 and it broke all sorts of things (Apache, iManager). I realized it was probably not a good Idea to go right to SP7 and I've decided to start over with a fresh install. Form there i will start with SP1 and move up to SP7. So here is my question... 1. Where can i find SP1 (and SP2-SP4) since I cant find it on Novell.com? 2. Would it be a problem to update right to SP4 or SP5 (Im assuming yes ...

6.6 upgrade install
We've downloaded the files we need to upgrade to this version. One of the files is 715mb and our CD's can only hold 600mb. Can we compress this file or put it on 2 cd's? Thanks M. Cooper 6.6? Back to the Future? Coopfab <michael@cooperfabrics.com> wrote: > We've downloaded the files we need to upgrade to this version. One of > the > files is 715mb and our CD's can only hold 600mb. > > Can we compress this file or put it on 2 cd's? > Assuming you mean NW65SP4: If you have a sufficiently capable drive and th...

Problem with installation on Netware 6 SP5
We have a problem with installation of a Nestorage product on a NetWare server 6 SP5. Installation procedure needs to be done with GUI interface. So we use the startx and when we select add to install a new product, we get an error after a while. On the screen before an error, on the GUI window you can see that the application is trying to access the server. The error is: A fatal error has occurred. This program will terminate. You may check sys:\ni\data\ni.log for more details after you dismiss this dialog. For input string: "Data.widestCharsPerLine" In the ni.log is noth...

Problem Installing Modules via install\module During DNN Install
I'm currently troubleshooting an install problem that is killing me since I do 3-5 installs of DNN per day.With v3.0.13 I had an 9 modules I placed in the install\module folder for automatic installation.  With v3.1 that number has increased to 25 (I'm not sure if the number has anything to do with it).When installing DNN v3.1, the install page lists all of the modules. EX:00:00:18.078 -   Installing Module File C:\hshome\jangles\bunstore.co.uk\Install\Module\Announcements_3.1.0.zip:00:00:19.218 -   Installing Module File C:\hshome\jangles\bunstore.co.uk\Install...

Hi, Does anyone know of any preresequites or concerns of adding new NetWare 6.5 servers into a tree which only contains two NetWare 6.0 servers? The NetWare 6.5 servers will be clustered. Thank you! Mark, > Hi, Does anyone know of any preresequites or concerns of adding new > NetWare 6.5 servers into a tree which only contains two NetWare 6.0 > servers? The NetWare 6.5 servers will be clustered. Run the NWDeploy.exe from the OS CD, run the Extend schema and prepare network options. On Feb 1, 6:09 pm, Hamish <ham...@haitch.net> wrote: > Mark, > &...

I just install a netware 6 server does Netware 6 have a screen saver
I just install a NetWare 6 server but even with monitor loaded my server didn't go into a screen saver mode, I was just wondering if there was one like the old 4x. Thanks Steven At the console prompt: Scrsaver Please, no email for newsgroup questions. Barry Schnur Novell Product Support Forums Sysop Please post replies ONLY via the Newsgroup Since the release of NW 5.0 a few years ago, the screen saver is a separate module called scrsaver.nlm . -- Andrew C Taubman Novell Support Connection Volunteer SysOp http://support.novell.com/forums ...

Web resources about - Problem Installing BM37 after upgrading to Netware 6 - novell.bordermanager.install

Rooting and installing Android 1.5 JesusFreke - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
More information at: android.noisepages.com/2009/05/rooting-pics/

Installing ClearCal Anti-Glare Film for Glossy Displays - YouTube
Demonstration of how to install a RadTech ClearCal Anti-Glare Film on a MacBook Pro. ClearCal eliminates glare on glossy displays like Apple's ...

Nine Sydney councils are getting ready to turn off the lights &ndash; 13,000 of them &ndash; to save more than $20 million.

Iran installing new nuclear equipment

Gillard defends installing Slipper