I'm a jerk, but I'm RICH.

Don't Waste My Time.....
Lets get something straight. I am a jerk. I am obnoxious. I am lazy. And I don�t care, because I am FILTHY RICH. I am much too important to even be sitting here writing this right now. So I'll keep it short. I make several million dollars every year on the internet, doing almost nothing. Do you make that much money? Didn't think so.

I�m the real deal. Whether you like it or not, you want to be rich like me, otherwise you wouldn't be here. And since you are here, I'm sure you already know that there are thousands of "get rich quick" programs on the internet today. You�ve probably even bought some of them yourself. Well, are you impressed with them? I�m not. Not even close. What proof do these losers have of their earnings? That they make a few thousand dollars a month? Big deal. I make millions. And I barely even do anything to earn it. It's so automatic it would make you sick.

So Who the Hell am I?
I�m the guy you see driving down the street in a Ferrari with the top down, and you think to yourself, "What an asshole!" And you know what? You�re right. But so what? Do you think I really value your opinion? I�m a rich jerk, so I couldn�t care less. I cut through the bullshit. If you find me offensive, obnoxious, or whatever�.feel free to leave my website at anytime. I�m not here to make friends. I�m here to show you EXACTLY how I make millions.  It�s no secret that I�m selling something here. And when you see what I'm offering, you will be blown away. Just visit the below link to see what I have in store for you:

http://sujuncai.richjerk.hop.clickbank.net/

Hey, what are you doing reading down here? Didn�t you order yet?......Oh, you must be one of those idiots thinking my program still sounds to good to be true. Well, if you are not convinced, I don't give a shit. Go ahead and keep making your measly couple of grand every month, or whatever pathetic amount you make. When you are fed up, you'll be back. You�ve seen proof that I make millions. You�ve seen that I tell it like it is, without all the BS. You�ve seen that I�m a rich jerk with nothing to lose. You've even seen that I offer a 45 day money back guarantee! So if you aren't ready to order, you don't even deserve to be on my site. Go away NOW.

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050719052236H3i9PaJ3

0
The
9/10/2005 10:06:16 PM
netscape.mozilla.webtools 4144 articles. 0 followers. Follow

test M.I, m,I, M-1, M'I, M`I and M I
testing with change to news/news/xxx.dat only ...

Sometimes I'm bad, sometimes I'm awful. Today I'm Good
There was once this second-rate orchestra led by a second-rate director. In the orchestra was this guy on the cymbals who never banged them at the right time. So the conductor said, "If you don't get it right this time I'll kill you." When the time came for the percussionist to get it right, he didn't. And so the director pulled out a gun and shot him dead. Of course, the police came and arrested him and eventually the conductor ended up on death row. The day came when he was sent to the electric chair. As the crowd watched, the executionist flipped the ...

I'm senile, I'm certain.
I'll be damned if I can remember where to change the AddressBook name display from first-name-first to last-name-first in TB 1.0.7! Can someone please remind me? Thanks. JLOB John O'Boyle wrote: > I'll be damned if I can remember where to change the AddressBook name > display from first-name-first to last-name-first in TB 1.0.7! Can > someone please remind me? In Address book - View > Show Name As Regards, Bob -- Remove "x" from address to reply by email Bob Henson wrote: > > John O'Boyle wrote: > >&...

I'm lazy, or is it that I'm too busy?
Does anyone have any good materials to pass out to (L)users explaining the use of iFolder? My parent company wants me to write some stuff out on how to use iFolder. Tim Wohlford, CNE Tim Wohlford, > My parent company wants me to write some stuff out on how > to use iFolder. 1. Save your files here -> ;) - Anders Gustafsson, Engineer, CNE6, ASE NSC Volunteer Sysop (http://support-forums.novell.com) Pedago, The Aaland Islands (N60 E20) Using VA 4.52 build 277 (32-bit) on Windows 2000 build 2195 I normally can write this type of doc...

I'm not sure I'm buying this
http://it.slashdot.org/story/13/11/01/0120220/airgap-jumping-malware-may-use-ultrasonic-networking-to-communicate "Dan Goodwin writes at Ars Technica about a rootkit that seems straight out of a science-fiction thriller. According to security consultant Dragos Ruiu one day his MacBook Air, on which he had just installed a fresh copy of OS X, spontaneously updated the firmware that helps it boot. Stranger still, when Ruiu then tried to boot the machine off a CD ROM, it refused and he also found that the machine could delete data and undo configuration changes with no promp...

I'm 20... and I'm cool.
Name: CJ Manning Email: Dragonmanning78_at_aol.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: I'm 20... and I'm cool. Comments: So far it works great... but it takes ALOT of processor power it would seem. Also... just keep it running great... less failures please. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

''''''''''''''''''''

perl -M'CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser)' -M'File::Temp qw(tempfile)' -e 1
oche82: perl -M'File::Temp qw(tempfile)' -M'CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser)' -e 1 oche82: perl -M'CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser)' -M'File::Temp qw(tempfile)' -e 1 Content-type: text/html <H1>Software error:</H1> <CODE>Goto undefined subroutine &amp;AutoLoader::AUTOLOAD at /opt/local/perl-5.6.0/lib/5.6.0/sun4-solaris/Fcntl.pm line 208. </CODE> <P> For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error. Content-type: text/html <H1>Software error:&...

How to bind/unbind 'F & p s for M N' and 'C for M N' by protocol in Win XP Pro?
Am trying to get Win 98 and Win 98SE machines to see Win XP Pro machines and vice versa. Have studied Steve Winograd's Windows XP Network Troubleshooting article at: http://www.practicallynetworked.com/sharing/troubleshoot/ right through the section titled 'Missteps' - most excellent resource there, except for the blanket acceptance of SOHO networking with TCP/IP and NetBIOS enabled over TCP/IP. If I may be permitted to go off half-cocked, I believe my difficulty lies in my insistance on keeping 'File and printer sharing for Microsoft Networks' and 'Client for ...

Can't get Zero Hex Satisfaction
Hey, how can I get a Zero byte into a Blob? I've tried the following: b = blob(space(1), EncodingUTF8!) blobedit(b, 1, blob('~h00', EncodingUTF8!)) BlobEdit fails when the value is 0H. It's working for other values. ....and I have rebooted, debugged, sent my daily greetings to the Sybase Management, changed music and socks, so I'm out of ideas... I'm using PB10, build 6064. Thanks for any tip Hi, The way I've found: blob lb_byte0 integer li_0 li_0 = 0 lb_byte0 = blob("aa") BlobEdit ( lb_byte0, 1, li_0) lb_byte0 = blobm...

07arith.t failing as _strptime('2001-2-29 12:34:56', '%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S') fails
A todo for VMS: In blead@33891, 07arith.t is dying on test 11. From the comments, it seems that it is expecting the _strptime function (or something) to convert '2001-2-29' to '2001-3-1'. Instead it is failing with the message "Error parsing time at .../lib/Time/Piece.pm line 615, <DATA> line 17. -John wb8tyw@qsl.net Personal Opinion Only On Wed, 21 May 2008 22:29:13 -0500, "John E. Malmberg" <wb8tyw@qsl.net> wrote: > A todo for VMS: > > In blead@33891, 07arith.t is dying on test 11. > > From the comments...

'''''

Hi I'm Mike and I'm from Canada
How is everyone today? I'm fine. This is my first time here. I hope I'm in the right fourm Hello Mike. Welcome to the TerradomeGet ready to blast your energy levels into high gear with Sedgewick Energy Drink. High powered adaptogenic herbs mixed with potent levels of B-vitamins and...Please disregard the contents of this post. Hi Mike. Hope you enjoy your stay :) Andrewwww.codingmayhem.com - VB.NET, C#, Silverlight, Javascript, HTML, CSS, T-SQL, MySQL and SQLitewww.headshotgamer.com - Gaming News and Reviews What's the Terradome? kinda like the thunderdome kaiju ...

Isn't it called Mozilla? It's what the browser I'm using is called.
Name: Keith Email: BIGred1_1965atlivedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Isn't it called Mozilla? It's what the browser I'm using is called. Comments: I'm HOPING that I can persuade somebody HERE, to install a button in Mozilla. To close the currently viewed window, WITHOUT having to close the entire browser, go check out the ADVANCED browser. It's what I WAS using before I had Mozilla installed/infecting my machine. IF you install the button I'm asking for, I'll consider KEEPING it as my browser, even though I've ALREADY got the A.B. configured....

Web resources about - I'm a jerk, but I'm RICH. - netscape.mozilla.webtools