Converting the mySQL database.

I have a previous installation of bugzilla 2.16.1 on a linux box. I
have just installed bugzilla 2.18 on a windows box. I need to import
the mySQL database from the linux install to the windows install. Is
there a conversion script available for me to use? Has anyone run into
this before?

0
Asa
9/8/2005 1:05:06 PM
netscape.mozilla.webtools 4144 articles. 0 followers. Follow

On Thu, 8 Sep 2005, Asa wrote:

> I have a previous installation of bugzilla 2.16.1 on a linux box. I have
> just installed bugzilla 2.18 on a windows box. I need to import the
> mySQL database from the linux install to the windows install. Is there a
> conversion script available for me to use? Has anyone run into this
> before?

Running the checksetup.pl included with bugzilla and run as part of the
install process should handle this for you.  Point your new bugzilla
install at a MySQL database containing your 2.16.1 data and it will
convert it to current shape.

--
</chris>

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)