We are all knots with a lot wants of sex

We are all knots with a lot wants of sex
http://www.centrobanner.com

0
angela
6/24/2006 3:51:26 PM
netscape.mozilla.reviewers 29156 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Mozilla Review
Name: Anthony Rosales Email: sub1imefulatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Mozilla Review Comments: Sometime When I close mozilla and a couple minutes later I try to open mozilla back up, I get a message saying that mozilla is running right now that I have to close mozilla before i could open a new one but i cant close it. I have to reset my computer for mozilla could start working. It doesn't happen a lot but it bugs Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.6) Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Draft Review Policy for Automated Tests within mozilla/mailnews and mozilla/mail
Note: Follow up set to mozilla.dev.apps.thunderbird. Now that MailNews is starting to get a larger selection of unit tests into the tree, as a result of a few dicussions on irc, I have put together a draft set of rules/review policy for MailNews. http://wiki.mozilla.org/MailNews:Automated_Testing#Rules_and_Review_Policy These are based around the toolkit ones (http://www.mozilla.org/projects/toolkit/review.html), but are more relaxed in that we currently don't require (but we do encourage) each bug to have a test because we haven't got enough test infrastructure in ...

I Really Like Mozilla, Since I Was With Internet Exploerer 6, I Was Struggling With A Lot Of Windows, And All Eating My RAM, But Mozilla Has MAde It. I Cant Wait For A New Update!
Name: X-Boy Email: x-boy3000atlivedotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: I Really Like Mozilla, Since I Was With Internet Exploerer 6, I Was Struggling With A Lot Of Windows, And All Eating My RAM, But Mozilla Has MAde It. I Cant Wait For A New Update! Comments: I Really Like Mozilla, Since I Was With Internet Exploerer 6, I Was Struggling With A Lot Of Windows, And All Eating My RAM, But Mozilla Has MAde It. I Cant Wait For A New Update! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendr...

About mozilla presentation wanted
Looking for an about Mozilla presentation for the London Firefox 4 party. I am working on one myself however if there is something out there already that I can utilize that would be great. William (FuzzyFox) sent from my mobile device On Apr 4, 11:24=A0am, Me <fuzzyf...@gmail.com> wrote: > Looking for an about Mozilla presentation for the London Firefox 4 party.= I > am working on one myself however if there is something out there already > that I can utilize that would be great. > > William (FuzzyFox) > > sent from my mobile device I ported a ...

i want to access to mozilla
Name: reville myrtille Email: myrtilledotrevilleatfreedotfr Product: Shiretoko Summary: i want to access to mozilla Comments: i don't know Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

I want an OS from Mozilla
Name: Kirk T Email: werewolfatfusedotnet Product: Other (please state) Summary: I want an OS from Mozilla Comments: Your products are great, now can you give us an OS to compete with Windows 7 and Snow leopard? One that you can load and then choose the style so it works like a PC or it works like a Mac? PLEASE!!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.6) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish ...

I want to translate MoZilla
Actually, I want to translate Netscape, not that it really matters if it's MoZilla or not. (MoZilla stays more updated, when's the new Netscape coming out anyway?). Next to some small knowledge of HTML/CSS and VB, there it ends. So if anyone could help me on my way? Tnx in advance, Nanaki wrote, On 11/15/2003 2:35 PM: > Actually, I want to translate Netscape, not that it really matters if > it's MoZilla or not. (MoZilla stays more updated, when's the new > Netscape coming out anyway?). Next to some small knowledge of HTML/CSS > and VB, there it e...

Wanted: reviews of extensions
The OS/2 magazines need YOU! Are you using extensions for Mozilla, Firefox, or Thunderbird? Why not tell other users about it? The number of available extensions is large and still growing. There are even different ones that basically serve the same purpose. As a result, users who are new to the world of extensions have a hard time getting the good and useful ones. And the number of potential users increases with Firefox and Thunderbird having reached a usable state. If you know about an extension that offers particularly interesting features, or that you can't live with...

Thanks a lot Mozilla but...
Name: Emmu Email: answer2k35athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Thanks a lot Mozilla but... Comments: Hello! I think about 3 weeks ago, I complained that the player on ESPN360 didn't work on my computer (on Firefox) for some reason. But now with the the most recent update on Dec. 16, it seems to be working now. Thank You, but I will give it some more time of testing before I am confident that it will work everytime and I wasn't just lucky one time. Please I know I am just one person and might be one of the few people who have this problem, but I'm begging y...

article reviewers wanted
I could use a couple volunteers to review an article I'm writing about date & time modules for perl.com. The first few volunteers select will receive my gratitude, a brand new email attachment, and that's about it. -dave /*======================= House Absolute Consulting www.houseabsolute.com =======================*/ ...

I want I want I want, I need I need I need
Beyond &^%@#$* cool! http://www.gizmowatch.com/entry/water-powered-jetpack-still-makes-you-fly/ Ted Novak TRA#5512 Hey �: > cool! With all that water, it should be! Yea...I want one of those....until it sucks in a carp or something into the left jet tube and sends me spinning. -- Kim (1/29/2009 2:21:52 PM Mountain) > With all that water, it should be! Yea...I want one of those....until > it sucks in a carp or something into the left jet tube and sends me > spinning. Eh. That could be its own fun LOL. -- Windows 7...Yep KDE runs on Windows. ...

Web resources about - We are all knots with a lot wants of sex - netscape.mozilla.reviewers

Knot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For speeds, see Knot (unit) . For other uses, see Knot (disambiguation) . A knot is a method of fastening or securing linear material such as ...

The Knot Creates Facebook Page To Help Hurricane Sandy Victims Salvage Their Weddings
... in the wake of Hurricane Sandy included some 2,300 weddings that had to be postponed or rescheduled, according to wedding portal The Knot , ...

Tie The Knot (@TieTheKnotOrg) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Tie The Knot @ TieTheKnotOrg ...

Wedding LookBook by The Knot: Wedding dresses, bridesmaids dresses, engagement rings and more on the ...
Get Wedding LookBook by The Knot: Wedding dresses, bridesmaids dresses, engagement rings and more on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, ...

Punk rock wedding: Brisbane couple tie the knot at The Fest
A Brisbane couple have tied the knot in the middle of a set at a punk rock festival in the US.

Making 12 knots under sail alone
Offshore, blustery, big swells, very bumpy ride to make it fun, headed towards the Canaries on a close reach - just as Columbus used to do on ...

More millennials choosing pals over priests when tying the knot
Less than half say religion is very important to them, and are increasingly asking friends to oversee their wedding

Over 15,000 gay couples tie the knot since same-sex marriage introduced
Lesbian couples have warmly embraced same-sex marriage as new statistics show they are significantly more likely to tie the knot than gay men. ...

Fox News' Bret Baier Ties Ted Cruz In Knots Over His 2013 Immigration Stance
Fox News' Bret Baier of Special Report really caught Senator Ted Cruz off guard in their one-on-one interview Wednesday. Baier called him on ...