Pam in netscape.public.mozilla.reviewers

Law enforcement is now intercepting text messages,
as proven by Operation Sudden Fall in San Diego.

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/states/newsrel/sd050608.html
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/education/20080506-1338-bn06sdsu2.html

Don't let your personal SMS/text messages fall into
the wrong hands.  Encrypt your messages with one
of these:

   http://www.Xecure.net
   http://www.CryptoSMS.org
   http://www.CryptoSMS.com
   http://www.KrypText.co.uk
   http://www.CryptoGraf.com
   http://www.Cop2p.com/encrypted_sms.html
   http://www.FortressMail.net/fortress_sms.htm
   http://groups.google.com/group/sms-salama/web/introduction
   http://home.xtra.co.nz/hosts/sveltdesign/mindwarrior/pages.html?MobeCode

Be Safe, Be Encrypted, Fuck the Police!!

--
While drives longer continue balances, the glimpses often sponsor other than the mean mediums.
0

Mozilla Review
Name: Anthony Rosales Email: sub1imefulatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Mozilla Review Comments: Sometime When I close mozilla and a couple minutes later I try to open mozilla back up, I get a message saying that mozilla is running right now that I have to close mozilla before i could open a new one but i cant close it. I have to reset my computer for mozilla could start working. It doesn't happen a lot but it bugs Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.6) Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Draft Review Policy for Automated Tests within mozilla/mailnews and mozilla/mail
Note: Follow up set to mozilla.dev.apps.thunderbird. Now that MailNews is starting to get a larger selection of unit tests into the tree, as a result of a few dicussions on irc, I have put together a draft set of rules/review policy for MailNews. http://wiki.mozilla.org/MailNews:Automated_Testing#Rules_and_Review_Policy These are based around the toolkit ones (http://www.mozilla.org/projects/toolkit/review.html), but are more relaxed in that we currently don't require (but we do encourage) each bug to have a test because we haven't got enough test infrastructure in ...

superb review of Mozilla Firebird
Sorry, it is in French. But it's worth trying to babelfish it. Superb... http://solutions.journaldunet.com/0308/030827_chro_lefebvre.shtml </Daniel> David Blomstrom wrote: > Here's another superb review of Mozilla: > > http://campaign.seaschools.org/freedomware/ > > At 08:21 AM 8/27/2003 +0200, Daniel Glazman wrote: > >> Sorry, it is in French. But it's worth trying to babelfish it. >> Superb... >> >> http://solutions.journaldunet.com/0308/030827_chro_lefebvre.shtml >> >> </Daniel> >...

Mozilla Reps, Mozilla Rep, Mozilla Representative, ReMo, etc?
Hi, I saw something on Yammer today, that some of us write our job title as Mozilla Reps there, but some write it. Mozilla Rep Mozilla Representative Mozilla Reps I know we have other names such as ReMo MozReps MozRep IMO, it's okay to have many different names, but shouldn't we need to agree of 1 name to write properly on job title (especially on such as yammer)? How do you think? I think Mozilla Representative Jairo Ruiz Representante Oficial de Mozilla http://gpljaruiz.wordpress.com/ 2013/2/22 Yofie Setiawan <yofie@yopdesign.com> > Hi, ...

Review of Mozilla firefox plugin: Grouptivity
Name: Martin Logan Email: martindotloganatappmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Review of Mozilla firefox plugin: Grouptivity Comments: We are interested in having our plugin (Grouptivity), which provides a unique social bookmarking and communication service, reviewed by someone on the Mozilla team so that it no longer is "experimental" The link is: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/9177 Can you help? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.o...

My review of Mozilla Firefox Beta 2
Name: Stepan Email: stepanstas_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: My review of Mozilla Firefox Beta 2 Comments: I really like Mozilla Firefox and not just version 2, but in general. It takes some getting used to because before there was an X on the right, now its on each tab, which is better. Also, now unlimited tabs can be visible. A few of my suggestions. On the pulldown on the right you should add a "New Tab" link. Also maybe X's near the links on that same menu. Maybe an update on the download manager. I notice sometimes you have to wait for the Save ...

"public.mozilla" or "mozilla.support" -which one to use?
Can someone please tell me what the following newsgroups are used for and what distinguishes them? netscape.public.mozilla.seamonkey and mozilla.support.seamonkey Thanks On 3/2/2006 12:30 PM Arild P. wrote: > Can someone please tell me what the following newsgroups are used for > and what distinguishes them? > > netscape.public.mozilla.seamonkey This is the old, "supposed to be out-of-use" newsgroup. Propagated to usenet. > mozilla.support.seamonkey This is the new one available via news.mozilla.org (or google). You should use this one. ...

mozilla.org website sandbox -- reviews not getting through
Name: Tom Email: hatsmageeatgmaildotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: mozilla.org website sandbox -- reviews not getting through Comments: Hi – I run the FoxTorrent firefox extension. Several people have posted reviews of it a few weeks ago and they haven’t gone through. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/4844 What can we do to get them moderated correctly? Thanks, Tom. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Our first marketing campaign for promoting Mozilla Project and Mozilla Malaysia Community to public event
Hi Everyone, I planning to doing marketing campaign for Mozilla project for Eilmu Technopreneurs & Innovation Fair 2012<https://wiki.mozilla.org/Eilmu_Technopreneurs_%26_Innovation_Fair_2012= >in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This time, i will going with members from Mozilla Malaysia Community. Eilmu Technopreneurs & Innovation Fair 2012 is and initiative to promote and catalyze new comercial products and services from the Malaysian minds. The event aims to create an awareness in the public of the available Government initiatives in facilitating Malaysian thinkers, innovato...

Our first marketing campaign for promoting Mozilla Project and Mozilla Malaysia Community to public event
Hi Everyone, I planning to doing marketing campaign for Mozilla project for Eilmu Technopreneurs & Innovation Fair 2012<https://wiki.mozilla.org/Eilmu_Technopreneurs_%26_Innovation_Fair_2012= >in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This time, i will going with members from Mozilla Malaysia Community. Eilmu Technopreneurs & Innovation Fair 2012 is and initiative to promote and catalyze new comercial products and services from the Malaysian minds. The event aims to create an awareness in the public of the available Government initiatives in facilitating Malaysian thinkers, innovato...

Proposed changes to super-review process for mozilla-central
For quite some time, perhaps as long as I've been around the project, there have been questions about the idea of super-review, and where it is important and adds value. The super-reviewers group have discussed this and reached a consensus, and it's time to get wider feedback. The core principles behind these changes are that: * The super-reviewers group is capable of making the biggest impact in the areas of API and code design, security bugs, and testability/ maintainability * All of the code in mozilla-central can benefit from this type of review and guidanc...

Mozilla Calendar on Mozilla Update
The calendar extension is now also being hosted on update.mozilla.org: http://update.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=208 Feel free to rate it. Although the best recommended way to download the calendar xpi is to use the download page at: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/download.html if you want to try it from there, make sure you go to http://update.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=208&page=releases and pick the correct OS because the main page does not seem to be detecting the OS properly. Mostafa ...

Firebird or Mozilla... Thunderbird or Mozilla...
I just got finished reading the roadmap to try and figure out if I would be better off stacking with FB and TB, or if I should install the Mozilla Suite. I cannot make heads or tails out of the roadmap. I cannot figure out what would be the best choice. Would someone here kindly outline the key decision issues for the two different paths? Thanx, zeddock. zeddock on 04.11.03 22:12 wrote: > I just got finished reading the roadmap to try and figure out if I would > be better off stacking with FB and TB, or if I should install the > Mozilla Suite. Uh, this...

Invitation to review applications for the Knight-Mozilla Open News Challenge
Hi Reps! As you may have noticed, Mozilla teamed up with the Knight Foundation = and the Ford Foundation to launch the 2014 News Challenge. The Challenge = will provide $2.75 million in funding for the best ideas that address = the following question: How might we strengthen the Internet for free = expression and innovation?". =20 To help find the more breakthrough ideas, we=92re putting together a = small group of readers to help review the applications after they are = submitted. I=92m writing to invite you to join that group.=20 Should you accept, we would put you in tou...

Mozilla Survey Crashes Mozilla
Name: Alonso Product: Firefox Summary: Mozilla Survey Crashes Mozilla Comments: Every time the "tell us about Mozilla" survey pops up, it crashes Mozilla, right in the middle of whatever I was doing. Every time. So I never fill in a survey because that's pretty rude. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.1) Gecko/20060111 Firefox/1.5.0.1 ...