HTML Correction in Mozilla

Hello All,

Could any one give me short description on how HTML errors like
unclosed tags are corrected in Firefox?

Thanks in advance

Chanchal
0
Chanchal
10/15/2009 1:44:46 PM
netscape.mozilla.reviewers 29156 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Get output of Mozilla inbuilt HTML parser in Mozilla Extension
Hi, I am creating my own Mozilla Extension.I want to get Mozilla's inbuilt HTML parser output in my extension before the load event of browser window.. Try to look at this code snippet from the MDC https://developer.mozilla.org/En/Code_snippets/On_page_load Manuel Fiorelli jade164@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > I am creating my own Mozilla Extension.I want to get Mozilla's > inbuilt HTML parser output in my extension before the load event of > browser window.. window.addEventListener('load', function hackDOM() { /* hack window.document */ ...

how to let mozilla render the page by passing mozilla the html file
Hi: Suppose I got the html final page (after Javascript evaluation) using some tools like htmlunit, then how can I give this to mozilla to let it render for me using plug extension mechanism? Thanks Cheng Yi ...

Mozilla Reps, Mozilla Rep, Mozilla Representative, ReMo, etc?
Hi, I saw something on Yammer today, that some of us write our job title as Mozilla Reps there, but some write it. Mozilla Rep Mozilla Representative Mozilla Reps I know we have other names such as ReMo MozReps MozRep IMO, it's okay to have many different names, but shouldn't we need to agree of 1 name to write properly on job title (especially on such as yammer)? How do you think? I think Mozilla Representative Jairo Ruiz Representante Oficial de Mozilla http://gpljaruiz.wordpress.com/ 2013/2/22 Yofie Setiawan <yofie@yopdesign.com> > Hi, ...

Draft Review Policy for Automated Tests within mozilla/mailnews and mozilla/mail
Note: Follow up set to mozilla.dev.apps.thunderbird. Now that MailNews is starting to get a larger selection of unit tests into the tree, as a result of a few dicussions on irc, I have put together a draft set of rules/review policy for MailNews. http://wiki.mozilla.org/MailNews:Automated_Testing#Rules_and_Review_Policy These are based around the toolkit ones (http://www.mozilla.org/projects/toolkit/review.html), but are more relaxed in that we currently don't require (but we do encourage) each bug to have a test because we haven't got enough test infrastructure in ...

mozilla/testing/performance/talos/page_load_test/v8 run-crypto.html run-deltablue.html run-earley-boyer.html run-raytrace.html run-regexp.html run-richards.html run-splay.html
Diffs: http://bonsai.mozilla.org/cvsview2.cgi?command=DIRECTORY&subdir=mozilla/testing/performance/talos/page_load_test/v8&files=run-crypto.html:run-deltablue.html:run-earley-boyer.html:run-raytrace.html:run-regexp.html:run-richards.html:run-splay.html&root=/cvsroot Changes committed by bhearsum%mozilla.com: Update of /cvsroot/mozilla/testing/performance/talos/page_load_test/v8 In directory dm-cvs01:/tmp/cvs-serv23868/page_load_test/v8 Modified Files: run-crypto.html run-deltablue.html run-earley-boyer.html run-raytrace.html run-regexp.html run-richards.html run-s...

Leaving hg.mozilla bug.mozilla to github for the leaving complicated infrastructure of mozilla.
I think the relationship between Thunderbird/SeaMonkey and gecko-dev should be like the relation ship between Atom editor vs Electron. So there is no need that Thunderbird/SeaMonkey chasing the mozilla-central. And considerate the hard for contributing code in mozilla infrastructure for thunderbird, I suggest to completely to leave the mozilla infrastructure. To reach this target, we need to do the following things. 1=E3=80=81All the repos are git based and hosted on github I've already writing scripts to mirror all branches/tags of comm & gecko-dev, They are now placed...

Leaving hg.mozilla bug.mozilla to github for the leaving complicated infrastructure of mozilla.
I think the relationship between Thunderbird/SeaMonkey and gecko-dev should be like the relation ship between Atom editor vs Electron. So there is no need that Thunderbird/SeaMonkey chasing the mozilla-central. And considerate the hard for contributing code in mozilla infrastructure for thunderbird, I suggest to completely to leave the mozilla infrastructure. To reach this target, we need to do the following things. 1=E3=80=81All the repos are git based and hosted on github I've already writing scripts to mirror all branches/tags of comm & gecko-dev, They are now placed...

Opening Mozilla into Mozilla Mail
At one time I had 2 Mozilla icons on the desktop. One opened Mozilla into Mozilla Mail and the other opened Mozilla into Navigator. I've lost the icons and can't remember how I did it. Can anyone help? BP wrote: > At one time I had 2 Mozilla icons on the desktop. One opened Mozilla into > Mozilla Mail and the other opened Mozilla into Navigator. I've lost the > icons and can't remember how I did it. Can anyone help? > > see news.mozilla.org/dbgj16$jv54@ripley.netscape.com I hope I did this right. Andy -- to contact me, remov...

Mozilla fiddles while Mozilla burns
Today I contacted three people that I had in the past convinced to switch from IE or Chrome to FF. I persuaded them to uninstall FF because of your culture of politically correct bigotry. After reading this list today, I think I'll keep doing that as a hobby. Why? Because after the politically correct witch hunt that resulted in Eich being out and radical gays being appeased, all I see here are what come across as smug attempts to deflect blame and just weather the storm. FF is the new IE, the boorish clod that wants to just dissemble or stomp over any opposition in the style of Gates. ...

Firebird or Mozilla... Thunderbird or Mozilla...
I just got finished reading the roadmap to try and figure out if I would be better off stacking with FB and TB, or if I should install the Mozilla Suite. I cannot make heads or tails out of the roadmap. I cannot figure out what would be the best choice. Would someone here kindly outline the key decision issues for the two different paths? Thanx, zeddock. zeddock on 04.11.03 22:12 wrote: > I just got finished reading the roadmap to try and figure out if I would > be better off stacking with FB and TB, or if I should install the > Mozilla Suite. Uh, this...

update book of mozilla, about:mozilla
There was an update to the Book of Mozilla, which didn't change the entities. Landed already a while back in bug 41152. Please have a look at your translations of the strings in toolkit/chrome/global/mozilla.dtd? Thanks Axel Axel Hecht wrote: > There was an update to the Book of Mozilla, which didn't change the > entities. Landed already a while back in bug 41152. Errata: Make that bug 411352, missed a '3'. ...

Mozilla Survey Crashes Mozilla
Name: Alonso Product: Firefox Summary: Mozilla Survey Crashes Mozilla Comments: Every time the "tell us about Mozilla" survey pops up, it crashes Mozilla, right in the middle of whatever I was doing. Every time. So I never fill in a survey because that's pretty rude. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.1) Gecko/20060111 Firefox/1.5.0.1 ...

Mozilla Europe and Mozilla in Europe
This has been communicated to MozCamp Berlin attendees and Mozilla employees via email, but this should be public, so here it is). << Last week-end at the EU MozCamp in Berlin we shared plans for further focusing and expanding Mozilla efforts in Europe - and we thought you might be interested to know what we said. Mozilla has been widely successful in Europe. The Mozilla Mission resonates especially well with Europeans. The user base of Firefox and Thunderbird is very high, and Firefox is a well understood part of mainstream life. What many of us don't realize is that w...

Mozilla Calendar on Mozilla Update
The calendar extension is now also being hosted on update.mozilla.org: http://update.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=208 Feel free to rate it. Although the best recommended way to download the calendar xpi is to use the download page at: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/download.html if you want to try it from there, make sure you go to http://update.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=208&page=releases and pick the correct OS because the main page does not seem to be detecting the OS properly. Mostafa ...

Web resources about - HTML Correction in Mozilla - netscape.mozilla.reviewers

Correction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Corrections officer fails drug test
FOUR months after the NT Department of Corrections introduced drug testing for staff, one is under investigation after they returned a positive ...

Corrections of The Year
Everyone loves a good correction because it’s fun when someone other than yourself messes up. Poynter and BuzzFeed have compiled great lists ...

Adobe Systems Incorporated (ADBE) Stock: Technicals Suggest Near-Term Correction
Bidness Etc uses technical analysis to determine what trends Adobe Systems Incorporated(NASDAQ:ADBE) stock could take following 4QFY15 earnings. ...

Grid Corrections
[Image: From " Grid Corrections " by Gerco de Ruijter , courtesy of the Ulrich Museum of Art ]. In case this is of interest, I've got a new ...

Correction of the Historical Record
(Don Boudreaux) Tweet Here’s an e-mail that I just received from Bob Higgs; it’s in response to this earlier post (original emphasis): The ...

Story behind the Sixers' much-needed Colangelo 'course correction'
Jerry Colangelo was brought to Philly to save the sinking Sixers ship. Here's how it went down.

Corrections and clarifications for Dec. 17, 2015
&amp;#8226;In Tuesday's Jumble Crossword puzzle in the A&amp;amp;E section of the paper, the clue and answer for 7 across was incorrect. The ...

Correction coming: Here’s why
Oppenheimer's Ari Wald explains why a correction is coming in 2016. But he offers some hope.

Correction coming in Q1: Technician
What will the new year bring for stocks? Ari Wald of Oppenheimer and David Seaburg of Cowen discuss with Brian Sullivan.