HP Desktop for sale!

Hi,
I have an unused HP Pavilion with the fallowing specs:

# Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+ (2.1GHz, 2000MT/s System Bus)
# Memory: 2048MB PC2-5300 DDR2 SDRAM memory (2x1GB) (expandable to 8 GB (4 x 2 GB) (64-bit OS)/ 4 GB (4 x 1 GB) (32-bit OS))
# Hard Drive:320GB 7200RPM SATA 3G (3.0 Gb/sec) hard drive
# Optical Drive: 16X DVD(+/-)R/RW 12X RAM (+/-)R DL LightScribe SATA drive
# Expandable Drive Bay: HP Pocket Media Drive bay
# Video Graphics: Integrated graphics
# Network Interface: Integrated 10/100BaseT network interface
# Sound: High Definition 8-channel audio
# Fax/Modem: 56K bps data/fax modem
# Operating System: Genuine Windows Vista� Home Premium

This is "used" but basically brand new (it has literally been on for no more than 6 total hours..) is only 1 month old..

PRICE: $425 OBO
Email- pbdude911@yahoo.com

0
pbdude
10/14/2007 8:18:39 AM
netscape.mozilla.reviewers 29156 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Mozilla Review
Name: Anthony Rosales Email: sub1imefulatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Mozilla Review Comments: Sometime When I close mozilla and a couple minutes later I try to open mozilla back up, I get a message saying that mozilla is running right now that I have to close mozilla before i could open a new one but i cant close it. I have to reset my computer for mozilla could start working. It doesn't happen a lot but it bugs Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.6) Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Web resources about - HP Desktop for sale! - netscape.mozilla.reviewers

Virtual desktop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... a virtualized environment between the computer platform and its operating system, see Virtual machine . For virtual machines running desktop ...

Holiday Buyer’s Guide 2015: Desktop Processors
2015 on the whole has been an interesting play in the land of computer processor land. For anyone buying a new desktop, we had the movement of ...

WordPress site undergoes a major redesign, desktop app launches, code goes open source
... a quarter, in fact. As a CMS it's incredibly flexible, and today the company unveiled not only a new look for WordPress.com, but also a desktop ...

Intel’s 72-core processor is coming to desktop computers next year
... seen anything yet. PC World reports that Intel wants to put its so-called Knights Landing chip into a limited number of workstation desktop ...

Microsoft is moving closer to a desktop PC in your pocket
Microsoft could be about to bring desktop Windows apps (known as Win32 programmes) to Windows 10 Mobile phones running in Continuum mode, according ...

Review: Sit-Stand Desktop Workstation will transform your desk
Lust List: Sit-Stand Desktop Workstation by Ergotron I've got a love/hate relationship with standing desks. While I love the health benefits ...

ET deals roundup: Save on desktops, monitors, laptops, and more from Dell
For a limited time, Dell is running a massive sale on desktops, laptops, tablets, monitors, and more. Don't miss out on this massive bargains. ...

PlayStation 4 Remote Play Coming to the PC Desktop
A quite amazing piece of technology that’ll have lapsed gamers stunned by what’s possible nowadays is on the way from Sony, with one of its development ...

Is Linux Mint a terrible desktop distribution?
In today's open source roundup: A redditor shares his horror at how...er...awful Linux Mint is as a desktop distribution. Plus: 5 memory debuggers ...

WordPress Launches Calypso, A Rebuilt Open-Source Version of Their Blogging Platform Along With a New ...
WordPress has launched a rebuilt open-source version of their popular blogging platform as well as a desktop app that will allow users to write, ...