Firefox crashing kills other firefox instances

Is it possible to start each firefox instance with it's only memory 
instance?

Because, when one firefox crashes, it crashes the other firefox windows.

Also, when you install an extension you need to restart all firefox 
instances before the new extension works.
0
Rili
4/14/2005 8:14:50 AM
netscape.mozilla.general 7061 articles. 0 followers. Follow

12 Replies
1007 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 59
Get it on Google Play
Get it on Apple App Store

Rili <rili@rili.com> wrote in news:425e2679$0$5394$afc38c87
@news.optusnet.com.au:

> Is it possible to start each firefox instance with it's only memory 
> instance?

No.

-- 
}:-)       Christopher Jahn
{:-(       http://home.comcast.net/~xjahn/Main.html

Never test for an error condition you don't know how to handle. 
0
Christopher
4/14/2005 12:59:10 PM
Rili wrote:

> Is it possible to start each firefox instance with it's only memory 
> instance?
> 
> Because, when one firefox crashes, it crashes the other firefox windows.
> 
> Also, when you install an extension you need to restart all firefox 
> instances before the new extension works.

I thought the program was not able to open multiple instances.  How are 
you doing this?

-- 
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net
http://edmullen.net/Mozilla/moz.html
http://edmullen.net/Mozilla/seamonk.html
0
Ed
4/14/2005 1:00:40 PM
On 14-4-2005 10:14, Rili wrote:
> Is it possible to start each firefox instance with it's only memory 
> instance?
> 
> Because, when one firefox crashes, it crashes the other firefox windows.
> 
> Also, when you install an extension you need to restart all firefox 
> instances before the new extension works.
To close all Firefox windows in one go, use menu File -> Exit.

You can start multiple Firefox instances, at least on Windows (don't 
know for other OS's). However, they cannot use the same profile.

To start another Firefox instance, you have to set the value of the 
environment variable MOZ_NO_REMOTE to 1. It prevents Firefox from 
checking and attaching to a running firefox process.

You can create a batch file 'startff.bat' to start an independent 
Firefox. The batch file should contain the following lines:

set MOZ_NO_REMOTE=1
start C:\"Program Files"\"Mozilla Firefox"\firefox.exe -profilemanager

Adjust the path to Firefox to match your system. Also note the unusual 
placement of the quotes: Windows' "start" command doesn't like it when I 
place quotes around the entire path to Firefox (at least not on my 
Win2000 system): "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe"

The batch file starts the Firefox Profile Manager, so you can choose or 
create another profile.
-- 
Regards,

Roland de Ruiter
   ___      ___
  /__/ w_/ /__/
/  \ /_/ /  \
0
Roland
4/14/2005 2:01:05 PM
On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 18:14:50 +1000, Rili <rili@rili.com> wrote:

>Is it possible to start each firefox instance with it's only memory 
>instance?
>
Unless you have near unlimited memory or seriously restrict total memory
allocation (A user_pref), this might not be such a good idea.

>Because, when one firefox crashes, it crashes the other firefox windows.
>

Whatta concept! Sorta like most browser programs -- IE and Netscape 7.x come
to mind. I think it has something to do with shared files in RAM.

>Also, when you install an extension you need to restart all firefox 
>instances before the new extension works.

Sometimes you have to go through a warm restart to clear the stub out of
memory and truly start anew.

I know that none of this addresses your question but in 6 months of daily
use, I have never had FF 1.0, 1.0.1 or 1.0.2 "Crash", where IE will come up
with an illegal function for no particular known reason.

One program that works the way you are looking for that comes to mind is the
newsreader Forte Agent.

FACE
0
FACE
4/14/2005 2:44:01 PM

FACE wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 18:14:50 +1000, Rili <rili@rili.com> wrote:
> 
> 
>>Is it possible to start each firefox instance with it's only memory 
>>instance?
>>
> 
> Unless you have near unlimited memory or seriously restrict total memory
> allocation (A user_pref), this might not be such a good idea.
> 
> 
>>Because, when one firefox crashes, it crashes the other firefox windows.
>>
> 
> 
> Whatta concept! Sorta like most browser programs -- IE and Netscape 7.x come
> to mind. I think it has something to do with shared files in RAM.

You can start IE with it's only memory instance so that if one of your 
IE windows crashes, it will only kill that window. Or you can start 
multiple IE windows using the same memory instance by hitting

CTRL N

in the current window. So, you have the option of having completely 
separate windows that can't crash each other but you use more memory. Or 
you can have multiple IE windows all sharing the same memory that will 
all crash if one of the shared windows crashes.

> 
> 
>>Also, when you install an extension you need to restart all firefox 
>>instances before the new extension works.
> 
> 
> Sometimes you have to go through a warm restart to clear the stub out of
> memory and truly start anew.
> 
> I know that none of this addresses your question but in 6 months of daily
> use, I have never had FF 1.0, 1.0.1 or 1.0.2 "Crash", where IE will come up
> with an illegal function for no particular known reason.

Try this to crash FF 1.0.2 (this crashes FF on my xp SP2 box).

Click on the search box drop down menu and select

Add Engines

On the web page that comes up type in the following search engine 
address into the Site Name: field.

http://www.teoma.com/

Select the Teoma search engine plug in so it is added to the list of 
search box engines.

Now that you have added the Teoma search engine plug in, select it from 
the drop down search box menu. Firefox now crashes on my box taking all 
firefox windows with it.





> 
> One program that works the way you are looking for that comes to mind is the
> newsreader Forte Agent.
> 
> FACE
0
Rili
4/14/2005 10:55:49 PM
Thanks for the tips, I'll check them out tonight.



Roland wrote:
> On 14-4-2005 10:14, Rili wrote:
> 
>> Is it possible to start each firefox instance with it's only memory 
>> instance?
>>
>> Because, when one firefox crashes, it crashes the other firefox windows.
>>
>> Also, when you install an extension you need to restart all firefox 
>> instances before the new extension works.
> 
> To close all Firefox windows in one go, use menu File -> Exit.
> 
> You can start multiple Firefox instances, at least on Windows (don't 
> know for other OS's). However, they cannot use the same profile.
> 
> To start another Firefox instance, you have to set the value of the 
> environment variable MOZ_NO_REMOTE to 1. It prevents Firefox from 
> checking and attaching to a running firefox process.
> 
> You can create a batch file 'startff.bat' to start an independent 
> Firefox. The batch file should contain the following lines:
> 
> set MOZ_NO_REMOTE=1
> start C:\"Program Files"\"Mozilla Firefox"\firefox.exe -profilemanager
> 
> Adjust the path to Firefox to match your system. Also note the unusual 
> placement of the quotes: Windows' "start" command doesn't like it when I 
> place quotes around the entire path to Firefox (at least not on my 
> Win2000 system): "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe"
> 
> The batch file starts the Firefox Profile Manager, so you can choose or 
> create another profile.
0
Rili
4/14/2005 10:56:42 PM
On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 08:55:49 +1000, Rili <rili@rili.com> wrote:

>Now that you have added the Teoma search engine plug in, select it from 
>the drop down search box menu. Firefox now crashes on my box taking all 
>firefox windows with it.

Same here with WIN98SE.  First time i have seen FF crash. 

I tried it two ways, once in the same session (CRASH) and once by adding it,
closing FF and reopening it, at which time Teoma was not in the search list.

In the files:  I now have Teoma.gif but not a Teoma.src. in the
Searchplugins folder. ( C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins
whereas all other search engines have both files(three have .ng files
instead of.gif).  I imagine (and this is early morning) that if you took one
of the other .src files as a template can created Teoma.src with appropriate
information that it would work -- or -- the simplest test would be to
copy/rename google.src as teoma.src and see if that brings up google when
the teoma.gif is selected from the drop-down and executed.

My first analysis: bad programming on the plugin, CRASH caused by calling
something that is expected to be there but isn't.  Some of this stuff is
simple and then some isn't but nothing is magic or done with smoke and
mirrors.


FACE

0
FACE
4/15/2005 1:16:12 PM
Yeah, I'm not too worried about extensions or plugins causing crashes. 
The extra funcionality is worth it I think.

Otherwise firefox is awesome and I'll continue to use it.



FACE wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 08:55:49 +1000, Rili <rili@rili.com> wrote:
> 
> 
>>Now that you have added the Teoma search engine plug in, select it from 
>>the drop down search box menu. Firefox now crashes on my box taking all 
>>firefox windows with it.
> 
> 
> Same here with WIN98SE.  First time i have seen FF crash. 
> 
> I tried it two ways, once in the same session (CRASH) and once by adding it,
> closing FF and reopening it, at which time Teoma was not in the search list.
> 
> In the files:  I now have Teoma.gif but not a Teoma.src. in the
> Searchplugins folder. ( C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins
> whereas all other search engines have both files(three have .ng files
> instead of.gif).  I imagine (and this is early morning) that if you took one
> of the other .src files as a template can created Teoma.src with appropriate
> information that it would work -- or -- the simplest test would be to
> copy/rename google.src as teoma.src and see if that brings up google when
> the teoma.gif is selected from the drop-down and executed.
> 
> My first analysis: bad programming on the plugin, CRASH caused by calling
> something that is expected to be there but isn't.  Some of this stuff is
> simple and then some isn't but nothing is magic or done with smoke and
> mirrors.
> 
> 
> FACE
> 
0
Rili
4/16/2005 2:32:07 AM
On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 12:32:07 +1000, Rili <rili@rili.com> wrote:

>Yeah, I'm not too worried about extensions or plugins causing crashes. 
>The extra funcionality is worth it I think.
>
>Otherwise firefox is awesome and I'll continue to use it.
>
>
>
>FACE wrote:
>> On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 08:55:49 +1000, Rili <rili@rili.com> wrote:
>> 
>> 
>>>Now that you have added the Teoma search engine plug in, select it from 
>>>the drop down search box menu. Firefox now crashes on my box taking all 
>>>firefox windows with it.
>> 
>> 
>> Same here with WIN98SE.  First time i have seen FF crash. 
>> 
>> I tried it two ways, once in the same session (CRASH) and once by adding it,
>> closing FF and reopening it, at which time Teoma was not in the search list.
>> 
>> In the files:  I now have Teoma.gif but not a Teoma.src. in the
>> Searchplugins folder. ( C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins
>> whereas all other search engines have both files(three have .ng files
>> instead of.gif).  I imagine (and this is early morning) that if you took one
>> of the other .src files as a template can created Teoma.src with appropriate
>> information that it would work -- or -- the simplest test would be to
>> copy/rename google.src as teoma.src and see if that brings up google when
>> the teoma.gif is selected from the drop-down and executed.
>> 
>> My first analysis: bad programming on the plugin, CRASH caused by calling
>> something that is expected to be there but isn't.  Some of this stuff is
>> simple and then some isn't but nothing is magic or done with smoke and
>> mirrors.
>> 
>> 
>> FACE
>> 

S'OK.  This one works for the Teoma search engine.  

You already have the "T" .gif that appears in the searchbox, if not,
redownload it -- IOW, if you don't have teoma.gif act as if you are
installing the Teoma search plugin -- just don't use it yet.

Below is the .src file that you need.  I have tested it on several words.

Cut it from this message, paste it into NOTEPAD (for example) save it as a
text file to C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\Searchplugins
Then you can use it like in other searchbox engine --- and it won't crash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~cut line for teoma.src~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

# Mozilla/Teoma plug-in

<search 
   name="Teoma"
   description="Teoma Search"
   method="GET"
   action="http://s.teoma.com/search"
   update="http://s.teoma.com/mozilla/teoma.src"
   updateCheckDays=1   
   queryEncoding="utf-8"
   queryCharset="utf-8"
>

<input name="q" user>
<inputnext name="qcat" factor="1">
<inputprev  name="qsrc" factor="0">
<input name="Search.x" value=0>
<input name="Search.y" value=0>
<input name="Search" value="Submit">

<interpret 
    browserResultType="result" 
    charset = "UTF-8"
    resultListStart="<!--a-->" 
    resultListEnd="<!--z-->" 
    resultItemStart="<!--m-->" 
    resultItemEnd="<!--n-->"
>
</search>

~~~~~~~~~~~~cut line for teoma.src~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FACE






0
FACE
4/17/2005 5:09:09 AM
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------020602010502040706010206
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hey it works!  :) Of course :) Thanks

Now we just need a few more search plugins for

http://www.ez2find.com/

http://www.fazzle.com




FACE wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 12:32:07 +1000, Rili <rili@rili.com> wrote:
> 
> 
>>Yeah, I'm not too worried about extensions or plugins causing crashes. 
>>The extra funcionality is worth it I think.
>>
>>Otherwise firefox is awesome and I'll continue to use it.
>>
>>
>>
>>FACE wrote:
>>
>>>On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 08:55:49 +1000, Rili <rili@rili.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>>Now that you have added the Teoma search engine plug in, select it from 
>>>>the drop down search box menu. Firefox now crashes on my box taking all 
>>>>firefox windows with it.
>>>
>>>
>>>Same here with WIN98SE.  First time i have seen FF crash. 
>>>
>>>I tried it two ways, once in the same session (CRASH) and once by adding it,
>>>closing FF and reopening it, at which time Teoma was not in the search list.
>>>
>>>In the files:  I now have Teoma.gif but not a Teoma.src. in the
>>>Searchplugins folder. ( C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins
>>>whereas all other search engines have both files(three have .ng files
>>>instead of.gif).  I imagine (and this is early morning) that if you took one
>>>of the other .src files as a template can created Teoma.src with appropriate
>>>information that it would work -- or -- the simplest test would be to
>>>copy/rename google.src as teoma.src and see if that brings up google when
>>>the teoma.gif is selected from the drop-down and executed.
>>>
>>>My first analysis: bad programming on the plugin, CRASH caused by calling
>>>something that is expected to be there but isn't.  Some of this stuff is
>>>simple and then some isn't but nothing is magic or done with smoke and
>>>mirrors.
>>>
>>>
>>>FACE
>>>
> 
> 
> S'OK.  This one works for the Teoma search engine.  
> 
> You already have the "T" .gif that appears in the searchbox, if not,
> redownload it -- IOW, if you don't have teoma.gif act as if you are
> installing the Teoma search plugin -- just don't use it yet.
> 
> Below is the .src file that you need.  I have tested it on several words.
> 
> Cut it from this message, paste it into NOTEPAD (for example) save it as a
> text file to C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\Searchplugins
> Then you can use it like in other searchbox engine --- and it won't crash.
> 
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~cut line for teoma.src~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> 
> # Mozilla/Teoma plug-in
> 
> <search 
>    name="Teoma"
>    description="Teoma Search"
>    method="GET"
>    action="http://s.teoma.com/search"
>    update="http://s.teoma.com/mozilla/teoma.src"
>    updateCheckDays=1   
>    queryEncoding="utf-8"
>    queryCharset="utf-8"
> 
> 
> <input name="q" user>
> <inputnext name="qcat" factor="1">
> <inputprev  name="qsrc" factor="0">
> <input name="Search.x" value=0>
> <input name="Search.y" value=0>
> <input name="Search" value="Submit">
> 
> <interpret 
>     browserResultType="result" 
>     charset = "UTF-8"
>     resultListStart="<!--a-->" 
>     resultListEnd="<!--z-->" 
>     resultItemStart="<!--m-->" 
>     resultItemEnd="<!--n-->"
> 
> </search>
> 
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~cut line for teoma.src~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> 
> FACE
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 

--------------020602010502040706010206
Content-Type: text/plain;
 name="Teoma.src"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline;
 filename="Teoma.src"

# Mozilla/Teoma plug-in

<search 
   name="Teoma"
   description="Teoma Search"
   method="GET"
   action="http://s.teoma.com/search"
   update="http://s.teoma.com/mozilla/teoma.src"
   updateCheckDays=1   
   queryEncoding="utf-8"
   queryCharset="utf-8"

>>


<input name="q" user>
<inputnext name="qcat" factor="1">
<inputprev  name="qsrc" factor="0">
<input name="Search.x" value=0>
<input name="Search.y" value=0>
<input name="Search" value="Submit">

<interpret 
    browserResultType="result" 
    charset = "UTF-8"
    resultListStart="<!--a-->" 
    resultListEnd="<!--z-->" 
    resultItemStart="<!--m-->" 
    resultItemEnd="<!--n-->"

>>

</search>
--------------020602010502040706010206--
0
Rili
4/17/2005 10:41:19 PM
Hey it works!   :)  Of course  :)  Thanks

Now we just need a few more search plugins for

http://www.ez2find.com/

http://www.fazzle.com






FACE wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 12:32:07 +1000, Rili <rili@rili.com> wrote:
> 
> 
>>Yeah, I'm not too worried about extensions or plugins causing crashes. 
>>The extra funcionality is worth it I think.
>>
>>Otherwise firefox is awesome and I'll continue to use it.
>>
>>
>>
>>FACE wrote:
>>
>>>On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 08:55:49 +1000, Rili <rili@rili.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>>Now that you have added the Teoma search engine plug in, select it from 
>>>>the drop down search box menu. Firefox now crashes on my box taking all 
>>>>firefox windows with it.
>>>
>>>
>>>Same here with WIN98SE.  First time i have seen FF crash. 
>>>
>>>I tried it two ways, once in the same session (CRASH) and once by adding it,
>>>closing FF and reopening it, at which time Teoma was not in the search list.
>>>
>>>In the files:  I now have Teoma.gif but not a Teoma.src. in the
>>>Searchplugins folder. ( C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins
>>>whereas all other search engines have both files(three have .ng files
>>>instead of.gif).  I imagine (and this is early morning) that if you took one
>>>of the other .src files as a template can created Teoma.src with appropriate
>>>information that it would work -- or -- the simplest test would be to
>>>copy/rename google.src as teoma.src and see if that brings up google when
>>>the teoma.gif is selected from the drop-down and executed.
>>>
>>>My first analysis: bad programming on the plugin, CRASH caused by calling
>>>something that is expected to be there but isn't.  Some of this stuff is
>>>simple and then some isn't but nothing is magic or done with smoke and
>>>mirrors.
>>>
>>>
>>>FACE
>>>
> 
> 
> S'OK.  This one works for the Teoma search engine.  
> 
> You already have the "T" .gif that appears in the searchbox, if not,
> redownload it -- IOW, if you don't have teoma.gif act as if you are
> installing the Teoma search plugin -- just don't use it yet.
> 
> Below is the .src file that you need.  I have tested it on several words.
> 
> Cut it from this message, paste it into NOTEPAD (for example) save it as a
> text file to C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\Searchplugins
> Then you can use it like in other searchbox engine --- and it won't crash.
> 
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~cut line for teoma.src~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> 
> # Mozilla/Teoma plug-in
> 
> <search 
>    name="Teoma"
>    description="Teoma Search"
>    method="GET"
>    action="http://s.teoma.com/search"
>    update="http://s.teoma.com/mozilla/teoma.src"
>    updateCheckDays=1   
>    queryEncoding="utf-8"
>    queryCharset="utf-8"
> 
> 
> <input name="q" user>
> <inputnext name="qcat" factor="1">
> <inputprev  name="qsrc" factor="0">
> <input name="Search.x" value=0>
> <input name="Search.y" value=0>
> <input name="Search" value="Submit">
> 
> <interpret 
>     browserResultType="result" 
>     charset = "UTF-8"
>     resultListStart="<!--a-->" 
>     resultListEnd="<!--z-->" 
>     resultItemStart="<!--m-->" 
>     resultItemEnd="<!--n-->"
> 
> </search>
> 
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~cut line for teoma.src~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> 
> FACE
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
0
Rili
4/17/2005 10:42:22 PM
On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 08:41:19 +1000, Rili <rili@rili.com> wrote:

>Hey it works!  :) Of course :) Thanks
>

Glad that you find it useful. ^-^

Cheers,

FACE
 
0
FACE
4/17/2005 11:18:01 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Firefox,Mozilla Firefox,Firefox download,Mozilla Firefox download
Download Firefox Firefox,Mozilla Firefox,Firefox download,Mozilla Firefox download http://soft.topcities.com/Firefox.htm On 2006-11-28 20:04 (-0700 UTC), idownweb.com wrote: > Download Firefox > > Firefox,Mozilla Firefox,Firefox download,Mozilla Firefox download > > http://soft.topcities.com/Firefox.htm Mebbe it's just me, but isn't this kind of a silly place to spam with something like this? /b. -- 'There is caution, and there is irrational paranoia.' -- Ron Hunter Wow, now thats totally random. On 28 Nov 2006 19:04:38 -0800, ...

Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing. Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing
Name: chuck marshall Email: chuxatindustryinetdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing. Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing Comments: Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing in both ubuntu and wxp on a dual boot laptop. This is a bother. Do something. Tell me what is causing the browser to crap-out when trying to brows. I re-booted, I re-installed. I gave money to madam morningstar to sing a chant to change my f luck, but no dice. What did i do to piss you'll off? I don't want to use windows stuff, I have a spy program, a virus p...

killing firefox wont really kill firefox
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: killing firefox wont really kill firefox Comments: If i close the window, all tabs that is, so firefox "isn't" running anymore. I regularly see firefox -still- running. This mostly happens when browsing to facebook. The problem is that if I do not notice it, it will consume up to 1 GIGABYTE of memory and -constantly- uses 25% of my cpu. Luckily I have a quadcore and I still have 3 other cores chilling in the background. As a sidenote I also see the plugin-container; which should isolate flash etc; also running in process e...

Firefox or not Firefox
Name: M B Fletcher Email: mf38794atntlworlddotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox or not Firefox Comments: You asked why I took it off but did not ask more than the basics. I put security but in fact I put on Fire fox today and found a GOOGLE front page for searching when I had nothing there before. I wondered if I had been hijacked or you had done a very stupid update. I still do not know for sure. I do not ever use Google that I know of. The biggest spy on computers in the world and you should know better. If I find it is correct on Firefox I will go back to IE. At...

Firefox causing a plugin to crash, which in turn crashes Firefox
When you view two pages in a row that contain content for the same plugin, the plugin's "terminate" function is called, then the plugin's "initialize" function is called. However, the plugin binary is not unloaded and reloaded. With our plugin, this causes the global pointers for the memory-management system to not be set to NULL, so when the plugin is re-initialized, the plugin dereferences an invalid pointer, causing it to crash, and in turn, crash Firefox. If a page with no plugin content is loaded between the two pages with plugin content, there is n...

Firefox add on crashing firefox
Name: joshua lafrance Email: joshdotlafranceatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Firefox add on crashing firefox Comments: The add on / plug in is freezing up firefox when an alert box pops up. It does this with the new firefox version 3.0.3. This is happening to me on 2 different computers. It requires opening the task manager to close out firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://en-gb.www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no exp...

both firefox and beta firefox crash
Name: john Email: bassist04athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: both firefox and beta firefox crash Comments: everytime i loaded either version of firefox it would crash/close no matter what site i went to. I never used to have this problem with the previous release as it is something recent. maybe you know how to resolve said problem?? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

plantage firefox firefox crashed
Bonjour, Voila mon probleme depuis la mise a jour de Kaspersky Antivirus 2009 , mon probl=E8me est le plantage syst=E9matique de Thunderbird 2.014 et de Firefox 3.0 sur une plateforme Hewlett Packard equipe en AMD Turion 64 bits avec windows XPSP2 (je ne peux dailleurs pas installer le patche dhp pour les processeurs amd necessaire =E0 l'installation de windows xp sp3 faute =E0 Kaspersky (dixit la hotline de HP) ) Ensuite jai remarqu=E9 quelque soit le navigateur hormis safari un plantage syst=E9matique lors de consultation de site de mise a jour microsoft update, office up...

Crash instances for Mozilla Firefox 3 Beta 4
Name: Narendhar Tangella Email: narendhar007atgmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Crash instances for Mozilla Firefox 3 Beta 4 Comments: Hi there, I love using Firefox for browsing. Firefox 2 was a good one with very few crashes. Although Firefox 3 has many improved and new features, it just doesn't work properly with lot of plugins such as Real Player, Logmein, Quicktime and so on..It fails to handle the installations or usage of the plugins and then crashes.... I wish I could provide more technical details that helps you to boildown but the send report fails ...

Mozilla Firefox 32 bit, Mozilla Firefox 64 bit
Name: Patrick Dreier Email: patrickdotdreieratmymaildotch Product: Firefox Summary: Mozilla Firefox 32 bit, Mozilla Firefox 64 bit Comments: Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren! Könnt Ihr bitte ein Mozilla Firefox für Windows XP Professional 32 bit: Mozilla_Firefox_wxp_x86_Setup_2_0_0_13.exe und einen Mozilla Firefox für Windows XP Professional 64 bit: Mozilla_Firefox_wxp_x64_Setup_2_0_0_13.exe programmieren! Hochachtungsvoll! Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ...

Firefox CRASHES CRASHES AND CRASHES
I don't know what's wrong, but my Firefox crashes all the time. I've been advised to disable all of the addons, and I did so. But still it happens. The version of Firefox is 3.0.14. Opensuse is 11.1. system: 'HP Pavilion a 1730n' (http://tinyurl.com/27zn82) Let me know what I can do. I swear never had Firefox crashed when it was in its 2 versions. -- ipoloton ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Have you tried running a new profile by renaming the old one in /home/<user>/ ? Just rename .mozilla to some...

我的火狐浏览器启动时“http://zh-cn.www.mozilla.com/zh-CN/firefox/2.0.0.11/firstrun/”总是自动弹出,同时弹出的还有“http://www.google.com/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:zh-CN:official” 这个问题怎么解决?
Name: 向chunghwa Email: sinoxlatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: 我的火狐浏览器启动时“http://zh-cn.www.mozilla.com/zh-CN/firefox/2.0.0.11/firstrun/”总是自动弹出,同时弹出的还有“http://www.google.com/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:zh-CN:official” 这个问题怎么解决? Comments: 我的火狐浏览器启动时“http://zh-cn.www.mozilla.com/zh-CN/firefox/2.0.0.11 /firstrun/”总是自动弹出,同时弹出的还有“http://www.google.com /firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:zh-CN:official” 这个问题怎么解决? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; zh-CN; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.or...

Latest Firefox update killed Firefox
Name: Roy W Email: rw2875atmchsidotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Latest Firefox update killed Firefox Comments: Did the update and now cannot access Firefox. Fortunately, I've kept IE--from which I am sending you this msg. If you can't offer a solution I am forced to abandon Firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727) ...

Firefox 3.6: How to kill firefox ?
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6: How to kill firefox ? Comments: Folks, I am an early adopter of Firefox (1.5) and so far have never look back. So imagine my disapointment going from 3.5.8 to 3.6: - Lost all settings including default browser - Firefox 3.6 does not work well at at with gmail, from screen to screen looses things as simple as font size .... and I stopped here and I rolled back to 3.5.8, but honestly this is a real let down. This truly does bad service to Firefox - what happened ? It's behaving WORSE THAN Internet Explorer 7 (this is not ...

Web resources about - Firefox crashing kills other firefox instances - netscape.mozilla.general

Tribunal de grande instance de Paris - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
TGI is found in the Palace of Justice on the Île de la Cité along with Court of Appeal of Paris and Court of Cassation . This site (formerly ...

Facebook At SXSW: More Than 1 Billion Instances Of App Activity Shared Daily
More than 1 billion instances of application activity are shared via Facebook on a daily basis, and a total of more than 400 billion open graph ...

Changed the AWS instance size on the Trex server from small to large, and now it runs much better. ;-) ...
... piece. The one that made the big difference came from my longtime programming friend Chuck Shotton. We increased the size of the AWS instance ...

The Instance - Podcast App on the App Store on iTunes
Get The Instance - Podcast App on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

An instance of the fingerpost - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Quite literally a fingerpost. Pelsall, Walsall, West Midlands. I had to drive past it to get to a meeting today. Great isn't it?

Buzzfeed Cans Editor After Uncovering '40 Instances' Of Plagiarism
... Editor-In-Chief Ben Smith announced his decision to fire the site’s “viral politics” writer Benny Johnson after finding at least “40 instances” ...

ACORN website allows Canberrans to report growing instances of cybercrime
A new website to fight cybercrime is set to save police an enormous amount of time and money.

Abbott's shift on settlements one more instance of secrecy
At least the Abbott government is doing its bit for the reading skills of journalists within Australia. Since there are fewer news conferences, ...

ACORN website allows Australians to report growing instances of cybercrime
A new website to fight cybercrime is set to save police an enormous amount of time and money.

Queensland Police are investigating several instances of looting in Bundaberg and Gympie
POLICE are investigating several instances of looting in Gympie and Bundaberg in the wake of flooding.

Resources last updated: 12/9/2015 8:55:56 PM