firefox and thunderbird

How can I coordinate firefox withThunderbird so that when I click
on an e-mail message button message blank will pop up with the
address of the addressee already entered?

Thanks

dj tuchler
0
Dennis
5/3/2004 9:27:03 PM
netscape.mozilla.general 7061 articles. 0 followers. Follow

On Mon, 03 May 2004 21:27:03 GMT, "Dennis J. Tuchler"
<dennis.tuchler@earthlink.net> wrote:

>How can I coordinate firefox withThunderbird so that when I click
>on an e-mail message button message blank will pop up with the
>address of the addressee already entered?
>
>Thanks
>
>dj tuchler

If you are running Windows, go to Control Panel/Internet Options/
Programs/EMail and choose Thunderbird.

0
Rita
5/3/2004 10:14:47 PM
On Mon, 03 May 2004 22:14:47 +0000, Rita wrote:

> On Mon, 03 May 2004 21:27:03 GMT, "Dennis J. Tuchler"
> <dennis.tuchler@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>> [quoted text muted]
>
> If you are running Windows, go to Control Panel/Internet Options/
> Programs/EMail and choose Thunderbird.

I'm running Linux

djt
0
Dennis
5/4/2004 12:27:41 AM
"Dennis J. Tuchler" <dennis.tuchler@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> I'm running Linux

> djt

BWWWW-AAAWW-HAHA HAHA HA HA HAA!!

0
Hairwad

Firefox,Mozilla Firefox,Firefox download,Mozilla Firefox download
Download Firefox Firefox,Mozilla Firefox,Firefox download,Mozilla Firefox download http://soft.topcities.com/Firefox.htm On 2006-11-28 20:04 (-0700 UTC), idownweb.com wrote: > Download Firefox > > Firefox,Mozilla Firefox,Firefox download,Mozilla Firefox download > > http://soft.topcities.com/Firefox.htm Mebbe it's just me, but isn't this kind of a silly place to spam with something like this? /b. -- 'There is caution, and there is irrational paranoia.' -- Ron Hunter Wow, now thats totally random. On 28 Nov 2006 19:04:38 -0800, ...

My CUSTOM Mozilla Firefox & Mozilla Thunderbird
http://www.bigview.net/norvin/files/ Since the early release versions, I have made custom versions of both Mozilla Firefox & Mozilla Thunderbird. My CUSTOM version of Mozilla Firefox is meant for users who are making the switch from Microsoft Internet Explorer. My CUSTOM version of Mozilla Thunderbird is meant for users who are making the switch from Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Outlook Express, or another similar e-mail program. It has the Calendar Extension installed and many other enhancements the default release version of Mozilla Thunderbird doesn't have. The ...

?? Mozilla = (Firefox + Thunderbird) ??
In the early days I used Netscape, which was the best browser and the best email/newsgroup client. Eventually I gravitated to IE and OE, to my frequent frustration and dismay. Lately I've shifted to Firefox, and it's like a breath of fresh air (but you knew that!). My question: For the common user, is there any reason to use Firefox and Thunderbird as separate applications, or can I use Mozilla as a single, integrated, application? My perception is that integrated Mozilla will generally benefit from Firefox/Thunderbird evolution, but a step behind and after bugs ar...

Mozilla Firefox 1.1, Mozilla Thunderbird 1.1 and XULRunner Release Plans
followup to grc.techtalk Mozilla Firefox 1.1, Mozilla Thunderbird 1.1 and XULRunner Release Plans http://www.mozillazine.org/talkback.html?article=6370 ----------------------------------------------------------- Quote ----------------------------------------------------------- Asa Dotzler has posted some plans for the forthcoming Mozilla Firefox 1.1, Mozilla Thunderbird 1.1 and XULRunner releases <http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.mozilla.devel.seamonkey/5182> to the netscape.public.mozilla.seamonkey newsgroup. Firefox 1.1 will be the first major update to the Mozilla Fou...

Mozilla Firefox up to 1.0.6 and Mozilla Thunderbird up to 1.0 url string obfuscation

Catalan translations of Mozilla Firefox 0.9.3 and Mozilla Thunderbird 0.7.3
Mozilla Firefox 0.9.3 Windows: ftp://ftp.softcatala.org/pub/softcatala/firefox/0.9/MozillaFirefox-0.9.3-ca.exe GNU/Linux: ftp://ftp.softcatala.org/pub/softcatala/firefox/0.9/MozillaFirefox-0.9.3-linux-gtk2+xft-ca.tar.bz2 Language Pack: ftp://ftp.softcatala.org/pub/softcatala/firefox/0.9/langpack/ca.xpi Mozilla Thunderbird 0.7.3: Windows: ftp://ftp.softcatala.org/pub/softcatala/thunderbird/0.7/MozillaThunderbird-0.7.3-ca.exe GNU/Linux: ftp://ftp.softcatala.org/pub/softcatala/thunderbird/0.7/MozillaThunderbird-0.7.3-linux-gtk2+xft-ca.tar.bz2 Language Pack: ftp://ftp.softcatala.org...

Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.1 Cancelled, Firefox and Thunderbird 1.0.2 Coming
Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.1 Cancelled, Firefox and Thunderbird 1.0.2 Coming http://www.mozillazine.org/talkback.html?article=6247 ----------------------------------------------------------- Quote ----------------------------------------------------------- Asa Dotzler has announced that Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.1 has been cancelled and Mozilla Firefox 1.0.2 and Thunderbird 1.0.2 releases are on the way. Asa explains, "We shipped the security update for Firefox 1.0 three weeks ago with the intention of shipping the Thunderbird and Mozilla Suite upates soon after. Well, just as we we...

Should I switch from Mozilla to Firefox/Thunderbird?
I use Mozilla 1.7 for web browsing, email, and newsgroups. What are the advantages, if any, that would result from switching to Firefox and Thunderbird? Are there good reasons why I should stick with Mozilla instead? If Firefox and Thunderbird are now considered the cutting edge applications, why is development of Mozilla 1.8 continuing? I've read what is posted at http://www.mozilla.org/products/choosing-products.html but I don't find the answers to these questions. Thanks! John -- Q: What's the quickest way to get a mailbox full of spam? A: Post a mess...

Mozilla Thunderbird and Firefox Profiles
I recently purchased a new computer and would like to transfer my mail, address book, etc to thunderbird and my bookmarks over to firefox. Any help will be appreciated. jih John Harris wrote: > I recently purchased a new computer and would like to transfer my mail, > address book, etc to thunderbird and my bookmarks over to firefox. Any help > will be appreciated. jih > > I believe it would be easier if you told us which programs you were formely using as mail client and browser. Since the data is on a different computer, you will probably have to mi...

Mozilla ---> FireFox/Thunderbird
Hi, I've been using the Mozilla suite of applications for sometime now and keep casting glaces at Firefox and Thunderbird however there is one thing that has so far stopped me from trying/migrating to these two seperate apps. I can find no way of easily porting my settings from Mozilla to FF/TB. I'm particularily keen on keeping all my mail in one application but from what I can see from various seachings all Thunderbird can import from is Communicator 4.x, Eudora and the two flavours of Outlook. How are you supposed to transfer large profile between the two apps ea...

Mozilla vs. Firefox/Thunderbird
I am currently running Mozilla 1.7 RC2. I have "always" used Netscape or Mozilla and have yet to try Firefox or Thunderbird. Do they (Ff and T) run nicely together and what advantage(s) are there to using them vs. a Mozilla release for browser and mail/news? Bernie On 03.06.04 11:06, Bernie L wrote: --- Original Message --- > I am currently running Mozilla 1.7 RC2. I have "always" used Netscape or > Mozilla and have yet to try Firefox or Thunderbird. Do they (Ff and T) run > nicely together and what advantage(s) are there to using them vs. a ...

Mozilla Thunderbird 32 bit, Mozilla Thunderbird 64 bit
Name: Patrick Dreier Email: patrickdotdreieratmymaildotch Product: Thunderbird Summary: Mozilla Thunderbird 32 bit, Mozilla Thunderbird 64 bit Comments: Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren! Könnt Ihr bitte ein Mozilla Thunderbird für Windows XP Professional 32 bit: Mozilla_Thunderbird_wxp_x86_Setup_2.0.0.10.exe und einen Mozilla Thunderbird für Windows XP Professional 64 bit: Mozilla_Firefox_wxp_x64_Setup_2.0.0.10.exe programmieren! Hochachtungsvoll! Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ...

Mozilla Firefox 32 bit, Mozilla Firefox 64 bit
Name: Patrick Dreier Email: patrickdotdreieratmymaildotch Product: Firefox Summary: Mozilla Firefox 32 bit, Mozilla Firefox 64 bit Comments: Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren! Könnt Ihr bitte ein Mozilla Firefox für Windows XP Professional 32 bit: Mozilla_Firefox_wxp_x86_Setup_2_0_0_13.exe und einen Mozilla Firefox für Windows XP Professional 64 bit: Mozilla_Firefox_wxp_x64_Setup_2_0_0_13.exe programmieren! Hochachtungsvoll! Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ...

Which is better? Mozilla or FireFox+ThunderBird?
I have been using Mozilla for quite some time very happily. Whenever a new version was released I was quick to upgrade (currently using 1.7.3). Than FireFox 1.0 and ThunderBird 1.0 were announced and they look so different... I am confused: which one is better? (of course I want the best). Is it only a question of preference (look and breaking Mozilla into two components) or is there a fundamental difference such as one having less bugs than the other? Features found in one and not the other? Could someone please help me figure this out? Thanks! Lynn linuxlover992000@yah...

Changing from Mozilla to Firefox and Thunderbird
I see that the last update for Mozilla must be 1.7.13.... Time to maybe switch over.....How does one do this? Or is it as simple as uninstalling Mozilla and installing Firefox and Thunderbird? I take it they use the same directory, Windows/Application Data/Mozilla/Profiles/... Last question? I assume that Crescendo plugin which works great in Mozilla, will also work in Firefox? Thanks, John -- John Reinders Hubley, NS Please remember to remove -removetoreply- when emailing me. John Reinders wrote: > I see that the last update for Mozilla must be 1.7.13.... > ...

Web resources about - firefox and thunderbird - netscape.mozilla.general

Mozilla Thunderbird
Mozilla Thunderbird is created by a global non-profit dedicated to putting individuals in control and shaping the future of the web for the public ...

Mozilla Thunderbird - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
open source , cross-platform email and news client developed by the Mozilla Foundation . The project strategy is modeled after Mozilla Firefox ...

Edit Logo - Thunderbird - CrunchBase Product Profile
TechCrunch CrunchBase More TechCrunch Europe TechCrunch France TechCrunch Japan Register - Login or Advanced Search Home > Products > Thunderbird ...

bixi-bicycle-20120208-thunderbird-toronto-workweek-010.jpg - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore roland's photos on Flickr. roland has uploaded 143376 photos to Flickr.

Thunderbirds Are Go - Introducing The World - YouTube
The world of Thunderbirds Are Go, Tracy Island, miniature sets and craft have been lovingly made by none other than WETA Workshop - the model ...

Thunderbirds are go: First pictures of TV remake
The first images of the upcoming TV reboot of the iconic series Thunderbirds have been released, recasting the iconic puppets from the 1960s ...

Thunderbirds creator Gerry Anderson dies aged 83
... puppet TV shows Captain Scarlet, Stingray and Joe 90 died in his sleep, his son announces. Gerry Anderson, best known as the creator of Thunderbirds ...

Firebirds hold nerve to hold out Thunderbirds
It was another close shave but Queensland Firebirds coach Roselee Jencke was happy for her side to take a second straight win.

Melbourne Cup: Thunderbird One - the last of the dreamers
Francis Finnegan admits it's a bit of a worry that Thunderbird One, the horse he and wife Samantha took on as a baby and love to bits, has been ...

Southerners steal last-gasp draw against Thunderbirds
Southern Steel stole a 53-53 draw in the chaotic final seconds of their trans-Tasman netball league clash against Adelaide Thunderbirds.