ebay

Hi, can anyone help me. I am running Firerox 1.0 on win xp and only use IE
nowadays for one thing. I need to use IE when selling things on ebay. When
using IE I come to a point in the selling process where I am asked to
describe the item. This works well with a GUI too which allows for adding
BOLD, Italics, underlining and colours to the text as well as changing it's
size. When I get to this point in Firefox, I have to use HTML tabs etc to
get the same effect as the GUI is not there.
If I can get the GUI in Firefox, I will get rid of IE.
Anyone help?

Thanks
Dave

0
Dave
1/11/2005 11:21:19 PM
netscape.mozilla.browser 4970 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Dave Stanley wrote:

>Hi, can anyone help me. I am running Firerox 1.0 on win xp and only use IE
>nowadays for one thing. I need to use IE when selling things on ebay. When
>using IE I come to a point in the selling process where I am asked to
>describe the item. This works well with a GUI too which allows for adding
>BOLD, Italics, underlining and colours to the text as well as changing it's
>size. When I get to this point in Firefox, I have to use HTML tabs etc to
>get the same effect as the GUI is not there.
>If I can get the GUI in Firefox, I will get rid of IE.
>Anyone help?
>
>Thanks
>Dave

I use Moz & FF in eBay all the time no problems, not sure where your
trouble is. Are you talking about using HTML in the description window?
Or are you using some frontend program like TurboLister....If you are
just trying to use enter HTML into the description window AND you do not
know HTML, I guess you might like the Moz suite which has Composer.

Do your description in the WYSIWYG 'Normal' tab then went your are done
switch to the 'Source' tab to select and copy the code to paste into
eBay's description box....

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
0
Jonathan

How can I get out of my Mozilla's browser the Winamp browser and get back the Google's or Mozilla's browser.
Please I have got to my browser ( I don't know how.) the Winamp browser he behave like virus stick in.But he doesn't has uninstalation section so I can't do anything to get him away from Mozilla's file. I'm not happy of Winamp's behave its like advertisement against a customer's will. Please is there any way to get him away from Mozilla?Please send me exact direction I have tried many ways but he is deeply inside the systeme so when I install new Mozilla he is always here ready to pester me. Thank you for an answer. Richard ...

ebay mozilla ebay erweiterung
Name: hans-otto dahlmann Email: hans-ottodotdalmannatarcordotde Product: eBay Companion Summary: ebay mozilla ebay erweiterung Comments: ich bekomme immer nach installationversuch die anzeige es sind noch 2 taps imbromser offen.bitte schließen,nach dem schließen ist die installation fehlgeschlagen.ich komme nicht weiter Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7 ...

Suggestion for Mozilla Firebird or Mozilla Browser
Hi I'm not sure if this could be done, but I was hoping you might be able to incorporate a plugin for FB or Mozilla Browser to include antivirus software in the toolbar section. I think it is a plug-in and I'm not sure if it's in the setup of Norton Antivirus or within Internet Explorer itself. I know that IE has Norton Antivirus as a toolbar on their browser. Can the same be done with Mozilla? Beryle Manz Beryle Manz wrote: > Hi > > I'm not sure if this could be done, but I was hoping you might be able > to incorporate a plugin for ...

Is firefox browser the primary browser of mozilla?
Is firefox browser the primary browser of mozilla? I read that this will or may already be the primary browser. Does that mean there are going to stop with Mozilla browsers? Also, I would like to know why? Greg Firefox is a stand alone browser based on the Mozilla code with Thunderbird being the stand alone e:mail application. What is usually referred to as Mozilla is not a browser or a e:mail application it is a suite of applications containing browser, e:mail application and page composer. As to weather it is likely to be discontinued I would not think so in the immediat...

Ebay patch nervt und soll aus mozilla browser gelöscht werden.
Name: hartwig Email: ddahartwigataoldotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Ebay patch nervt und soll aus mozilla browser gelöscht werden. Comments: wie kanna es das ebay patch bei mozilla browser gelöscht werden??????????????????? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

Browser Privacy Mozilla and IE & tips for Mozilla
In more recent Mozilla browsers you can type about:config in the address bar. This will load a very detailed and option filled way to configure Mozilla. Look for a line that says "network.http.sendRefererHeader" it has an integer of 2, which in this setting allows web sites to see the preaveious web site you came from, commenly called a Referer. Yes it's spelled that way, don't ask me why. If you change this 2 to 0 it will not give this information to sites, which I beleave IE and all other browsers commenly used do. Also it is possible to change your user-agent string...

Mozilla browser
Hi, i'm looking for some way to incorporate the browser itself into my application. I only need to put there somehow the browser pane and display the webpage I want. Is it legal to do it? how can I do it? Brona Bronislav Klucka wrote: >Hi, i'm looking for some way to incorporate the browser itself into my application. I only need to put there somehow the browser pane and display the webpage I want. Is it legal to do it? how can I do it? > > I think you need to ask in netscape.public.mozilla.embedding -- Warning: May contain traces of nuts. On 2004-0...

ebay-mozilla
Name: Liebig Product: eBay Companion Summary: ebay-mozilla Comments: super idee, schön in der anwendung Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

mozilla-ebay
Name: Norman Email: okbestebayshopatyahoodotde Product: eBay Companion Summary: mozilla-ebay Comments: cool!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1 ...

mozilla + ebay
Name: tom_pouss Email: samba-23atorangedotfr Product: eBay Companion Summary: mozilla + ebay Comments: Excellent!!!!!!!!!! Mise à jour en temps réel des enchères/ventes et affaires à suivre dans l'encadré à gauche de l'écran. Rappel à l'ordre des enchères se terminant. Bref un super + pour mozilla, ce qui nous facilite la vie = moins de manip'. Génial! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6 ...

Mozilla Browser...
Name: Robert Beal Email: quadcomputersatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Mozilla Browser... Comments: Congratulations it is wonderful to have a browser without the IE attached. We need your help....do you have a TEXT ONLY BASED browser version? We have a mobile computer and need a text only based browser... Would appreciate your help on this concern ... Thank You, Robert Beal PH: 203 556 1740 e-Mail quadcomputers@yahoo.com Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7 ...

Mozilla Browser
Name: Tarlochan singh Email: loyallovelyatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Mozilla Browser Comments: Dear Sir/Madam i am regular user of mozilla. it is very good product and this is my favorite product but i face a problem only one time when i open the www.vfs-usa.co.in in the mozilla its not work proper like windows internet explorer. Please check and correct that problem. The problem is its not properly open the site, when i fill the form and save then open in IE is same but Mozilla change the state name and i face some other problems. Please check these problem an...

mozilla browser
Name: Frank Hoekstra Email: pph_at_bigpond.net.au Product: Mozilla Suite Summary: mozilla browser Comments: I loaded some dvd printable titles ,just covers nothing illegal over the net I can't remember wich URl it was i typed in dvd film covers. and whoops it crabbed all my bookmarks and woosh they were gone. to no whereland. Now i can't even get my toolbar to work I reloaded Mozilla and still nothing happens. (toolbar) What do i do . I run a Mac G4 dual 867 clockspeed 1.5 gig of ram Can you please help me Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac O...

Mozilla browser
Does Mozilla use Active-X? I can't find any reference to it in any of the settings or in the help file. "F.C." wrote: > > Does Mozilla use Active-X? I can't find any reference to it in any of the > settings or in the help file. http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/A/ActiveX_control.html See the last couple of sentences. John K. Bullock Knoxville, TN -- aka. EarlyTrekker@inCyberspace Please reply to the group only. Thanks a bunch. "EarlyTrekker" <"None"@see the Reply-to line below.none> wrote in message news:...

Mozilla/Ebay
Name: Joshua Tinwa Product: eBay Companion Summary: Mozilla/Ebay Comments: cool Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Web resources about - ebay - netscape.mozilla.browser

eBay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"World's Online Marketplace." "Connecting buyers and sellers globally." "Whatever it is, you can get it on eBay." "Buy it, sell it, love it" ...

eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home decor
Visit eBay, Australia's online marketplace for fashion, electronics, digital cameras, sports, shoes, home décor, and cars. Great deals on brand ...

eBay - Deals on new and used electronics, clothing, collectables and more on eBay
eBay.ca - where Canada comes to shop. Find great bargains on new and used computers, cars and digital cameras, jewellery, the latest hot clothing, ...

Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Collectibles, Coupons and More Online Shopping - eBay
... and sell electronics, cars, fashion apparel, collectibles, sporting goods, digital cameras, baby items, coupons, and everything else on eBay, ...

eBay Classifieds (Kijiji) - Post & Search Free Local Classified Ads.
Use free eBay Classifieds (Kijiji) to buy & sell locally all over the United States.

eBay Giving Works - eBay for Charity
Buy and sell electronics, cars, clothing, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods, digital cameras, and everything else on eBay, the world's online ...

eBay Inc. - eBay Inc.
As the world's leading e-commerce company, eBay Inc.'s global portfolio of businesses enables hundreds of millions of people to buy, sell and ...

eBay Partner Network
... Mobile Getting Paid Optimize Help Videos Blog How works You can earn a lot of money with the , by driving high quality traffic to eBay or one ...

eBay Polska - Aukcje internetowe, zakupy na całym świecie
Aukcje eBay.pl - kupuj i sprzedawaj na całym świecie. Miliony aukcji po niskich cenach, bezpieczeństwo zakupów gwarantowane, znajdź i licytuj ...

eBay - one of the UK's largest shopping destinations
Visit eBay.co.uk to buy and sell new, used and vintage items from private or professional sellers. Great deals on clothes, tech, car parts, home ...