Bookmarks? Who Needs Bookmarks?

I do not like the Moz 1.6 BM mgr, so I decided to export my BM to NS 7.0 (see
below--4.75 realization) to manipulate the BM in the old mgr. I created a file called
bookmarks_moz_out.html, 630K. I imported it into 7.0 and found that about 2-300 BM
were missing from the end. I also realized the BM mgr for 7.0 is not what I wanted. I
think 4.75 or so was. 7.0 seems to be the same az Moz 1.6. I searched for bookmark*
files and found what now appears to be the Moz 1.6 file. It too was truncated in # of
entries. However, it's size was something like 1.3M. This suggests maybe it does
contain the rest of the entries. Is there anyway to find out?

--
                  Wayne T. Watson (The Wizard of Obz, Nevada City, CA)
                     (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N, 2,701 feet)

               U.S. rank in science education in 1970: 3. Rank in 2004: 23.
               1/2 of our graduating engineering students are foriegn born.
                                 --  Source, NY Times

                         Web Page: <home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews>
netscape.mozilla.browser 4970 articles. 0 followers. Follow