Missing items?

Name:    Karelle Scharff
Email:   karelle_at_bestmacsolutions.com
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Two enhancements that are missing:
1. In the address bar field, it's helpful and valuable to me to be able
to hit the up or down arrow keys and have the cursor jump to the
beginning or end of the line.
2.A feature I use all the time in Safari is to drag the favicon to the
dock for temp storage, and it doesn't seem to work in 1.5
3. And more on the level of a bug, the saving of info in a form doesn't
seem to be working.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051025 Firefox/1.5
0
Karelle
11/2/2005 3:06:26 PM
netscape.beta.feedback 5379 articles. 0 followers. Follow

My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback
Name: Markus Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback Comments: Mac OS X Version 10.6.4 Firefox 4 Beta 1 Feedback: Firefox Feedback Button redirects my request to leave a feedback to a page which is telling me to download the new beta version first even though I am obviously using it. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for...

Beta 3 to Beta 4 feedback
Hi, here's my one-day-of-testing report on beta3 to beta4: On update, the toolbar was rather crippled. Not sure how much of that is intention and how much coincidence. I know that reply and friends are supposed to go. I added them back, for the sake of me finding them easier. I'm not sure if back and forth were supposed to go as well? More importantly though, in my experience all the snappiness on IMAP is gone. No more 'delete in the background and quickly get cached message'. The pref to disable the summary for multiple selected messages is not working an...

Sent Items Folder Missing Items
I no longer have any items in my Sent Items folder. I used to be able to see all of the items I sent from 1 year ago from the current date. Then, I only saw items from the past few months. I then did something with the Clean Up in the Envirment area and now I don't have any items in the Sent Items folder. Please help...I loved being able to see what I sent from a year ago to the present, as well as the ability to cut and paste emails that I need to resend. Thanks, Stacy Hi Stacy. What you did, was, IMHO, to enable the automatic deletion or archive.... If the ...

Firefox 3 Beta 4 Download Dialog; Right-click on single item; Click clear list; All downloaded items are cleared (not just the single item which was right-clicked)
Name: Cameron Miller Email: camerondotmilleratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 4 Download Dialog; Right-click on single item; Click clear list; All downloaded items are cleared (not just the single item which was right-clicked) Comments: See summary Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Beta FeedBack
Name: Austin Handle Email: Austinthetitanataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Beta FeedBack Comments: So far ive had it for about 3-5 weeks. it hasent crashed one me but once and i love the new UI. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

To Beta or not To Beta?
I have a dilemma. I am not sure what to do. I have downloaded the Express edition of VWDx edition because I know I want to learn ASP .net Now, I went over the tutorial and it was a piece-of-cake. Easy as FrontPage. It is true, not one line of code needed to build a web site. My problem is: I don’t see how I’ll be able to learn ASP .NET with this software. What if I get a job/client who needs to support ASP .NET and the only software they have on site (and only available to me) is VS .NET? (not the express ed) Should I forget the xPress ed and go for the VS. NET altogether? ...

missing items
Name: Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: missing items Comments: The beta seems faster; BUT I'm missing the weather at the bottom - really like that. Item I'd like added: Auto fill - Safari has it; really miss it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.2b5) Gecko/20091204 Firefox/3.6b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

BETA FEEDBACK
Name: Daniel Product: Firefox Summary: BETA FEEDBACK Comments: I Liked the Clear All Function , in the privacy section of options, and i also liked the vertical design better for the options Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8b4) Gecko/20050908 Firefox/1.4 ...

feedback on Beta
Name: Dan Nolan Email: Mr.DANolan_at_Gmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: feedback on Beta Comments: The sudden rash of updates over the past few days, up to a half-dozen in a matter of hours - makes me wonder if it is bonafide revisions, or an as-yet undiscovered bug in the Beta Firefox - or a computer virus. You should really either try to hold the number of automatic updates down, or consider giving reassurance in the notification message that the downloads are legitimate. Other comment - would like to suppress the "downloads" pop-up menu - perhaps to appear...

missing items
Name: ed lynch Email: elynchdbanwatcomcastdotnet Product: Minefield Summary: missing items Comments: missing plugins for advertising on ringo Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5pre) Gecko/2008031806 Minefield/3.0b5pre ...

Beta too beta
Name: Phil Email: ptibbleatwesadotca Product: Firefox Summary: Beta too beta Comments: just the negative comments here, there is good stuff too. 1) SUPER slow to open. slower to open than any browser I have ever used 2) most of my extension and adins dont work 3) can no long highlight and right click to seach for term in google 4) highlight and cut/past from FF to other app such as email/Word not working the main thing I have to stress is that it is so slow to open up. seriously its not good. If I could find how to revert from the beta I would. Browser Details: Mozi...

Beta feedback
Name: Chris Somerset Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Beta feedback Comments: The new bookmarking features are awesome and seem to work well. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Missing items
Name: Michelle Product: eBay Companion Summary: Missing items Comments: Some of the selling items (14 out of 15) are missing. Only one of my items is listed in my Firebox Companion, eBay edition. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120121 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

To beta, or not to beta?
Hi all, I'm new the project working on UX and have noticed that the Beta label is applied on announcements but not on the branding or the product itself. Does anyone have any thoughts they'd like to share on the matter? -- Ryan Feeley (new guy) Product Designer, Persona Mozilla UX Cell: 416.832.3288 IRC: rfeeley ...

Beta is Beta
Name: Me Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Beta is Beta Comments: SVG file doesnt work correct, open more and more tabs. In my mind, is that closing tab for tab not so good. The last version had one Button on right side to close the tabs --> its better!!! greating from germany Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Web resources about - Missing items? - netscape.beta.feedback

Missing in Action (video game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
M.I.A.: Missing in Action is platform arcade game released by Konami in 1989. The game is a spiritual successor to Green Beret (also known as ...

Facebook Alerts Users To How Many Stories They’re Missing On News Feed
Facebook wants users to make sure they’re not missing anything on News Feed . Several users on the redesigned News Feed have started seeing notifications ...

Chronik-Fotos - Missing Kyron Horman - Facebook
A message from Kyron's Momma, Desiree. As I sit here in the silence of our home, my mind wanders to Kyron. I miss all of the giggles that have... ...

53 Local AMBER Alert Facebook Pages Will Post Missing Children Feed Updates
Facebook held a press conference today to announce the launch of 53 AMBER Alert Pages that will dispatch bulletins about missing children via ...

NYPD Missing Persons (@NYPDMissing) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here NYPD Missing Persons @ NYPDMissing ...

Woman drowns as search continues for missing man in floodwaters
A woman has died after her car got caught in a floodway east of Katherine.

Family searches for missing father, grieves mother's death
Grieving siblings whose mother died of a stroke on Tuesday morning are appealing for help to find their missing elderly father who suffers from ...

Man who disappeared after Christmas lunch still missing
A man who vanished after rolling his ute on the way home from Christmas lunch on the NSW mid-north coast is still missing, police say.

Country singer among those missing in Oklahoma after storm
Strickland went missing after he and his friend Chase Morland went duck hunting during winter storm Goliath in Oklahoma.

Country singer among those missing in Oklahoma after storm
The family of Craig Strickland has asked fans to pray that the country singer returns home safely