Feedback on Firefox

Name:    Joao
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Sirs,

Up to now my Firefox is running great. I don't remember to have had
significative bugs in my home or in my fianc�e's house. Really a great
product.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051107 Firefox/1.5
0
Joao
11/15/2005 3:03:47 PM
netscape.beta.feedback 5379 articles. 0 followers. Follow

My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback
Name: Markus Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback Comments: Mac OS X Version 10.6.4 Firefox 4 Beta 1 Feedback: Firefox Feedback Button redirects my request to leave a feedback to a page which is telling me to download the new beta version first even though I am obviously using it. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for...

Feedback on feedback

Feedback of Firefox Beta
Name: Jan E Browne Email: froggy38802atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback of Firefox Beta Comments: Beta was great! Had no problems with it, no encounters with bugs. Works better than MS IE! Good Job!!!!!!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090615 Firefox/3.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

FireFox Beta
Name: Kyle Birker Email: kbirkerathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: FireFox Beta - Feedback Comments: The new Mozilla is certainly a treat to use for the most part, with the simplicity and yet powerful tools available on the net, I was thoroughly impressed. I do however have to point out that having no permanent button to clear your download list is a very painful oversight on the user interface. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

Firefox beta feedback
Name: TyLa D. Runkel Email: tandrgloryatmsndotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: Firefox beta feedback Comments: Hi.. I've had the beta version for a few days. I lost many of the links I had on my original firefox. Also, I cannot download the 'Stumble-upon' toolbar...so I had to download it on Microsoft internet explorer. I'd appreciate being notified when it can be downloaded on the beta Firefox. Thanks. :) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/...

Firefox beta feedback
Name: David Cogley Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox beta feedback Comments: so far so good...only a few times have there there been issues with locking up. usually when i have more than two tabs opened and when one is on a secured site like irs or bank or something. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them...

Firefox Beta feedback!
Name: Martin Nystrom Email: najjzuzathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Beta feedback! Comments: Hello, i have been using firefox since the day it was born. And i would like you to work more on the download bar/menu or whatever youll call it. I think its booring and got to less options, now when there are a beta you got your chance to improove or change it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

firefox beta feedback
Name: Sally Email: skelley62athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox beta feedback Comments: I really like it, but every time I start it, it searches for updated add ons from my previous version, that is annoying, but other than that it is working great!!!!!!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

feedback, firefox beta
Name: Lisa Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: feedback, firefox beta Comments: Fewer shutdowns when working on yahoo. Still though, the system firefox does shutdown when on yahoo about 1/2 the time I open yahoo. Otherwise, works fine. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox beta feedback...
Name: Chad Keogh Email: chadatmistertransmissiondotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox beta feedback... Comments: I like that it is versatile (can put bookmark folders on Bookmark Toolbar) and scorchingly fast. The only downside is that it seems to crash quite frequently when I go to http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/bassmaster/index. It will crash sometimes when I login, and sometimes when I try to go to http://proxy.espn.go.com/outdoors/bassmaster/members/insider/index after log in. I use the NASA theme for my FireFox and it looks amazing. Keep up the great work...

Feedback for Beta Firefox
Name: Linde Lim Email: lindelim01_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Feedback for Beta Firefox Comments: I love the new improvements to the tabbed browsing, as well as the "restore session" function! It allows me to breathe a sigh of relief when something freezes in MS Windows and I did not yet have the opportunity to bookmark it! The spell checking function is also wonderful! Previously, I cut and paste everything I composed into Word to do this, so this is a gigantic help! I am on the computer (specifically the internet) approximately 6 hours of the da...

Firefox Beta Test Pilot (Feedback extension) causes Firefox to freeze on startup
Name: Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox Beta Test Pilot (Feedback extension) causes Firefox to freeze on startup Comments: Get the latest Firefox Beta with Test Pilot (aka Feedback 1.0.3). Make sure user studies are turned on. The effect is even greater when there is an ongoing study collecting data. Now, close down Firefox completely and open it. After the UI has all loaded, start doing stuff (eg. open new tabs, type in URLs, etc). After a few seconds of use, Firefox will freeze completely for about 10 seconds, after which it will return to normal as if noth...

Feedback on feedback mechanism
Name: Robin Wylie Email: robindotwylieatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on feedback mechanism Comments: It might be nice if clicking the "send feedback" bookmarklet didn't take you away from the page you're currently on? Maybe a new window might be better. Or a javascript based new window might be a better way of doing it. Just so the user doesn't lose the page they were on when they decided to give feedback - apart from anything else, there might be important info on that page's rendering that they may want to look at while they'...

Firefox Beta 3 Feedback
Name: Mike Abrams Email: MikeA0589athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Beta 3 Feedback Comments: I like the look of Firefox 3 but it could use a "home" button in the toolbar instead of going to History > Home. I would like to see it added to the "Customize Toolbar" Window. Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020511 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox beta 4 feedback
Name: Jordane Email: jordane--athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox beta 4 feedback Comments: the beta version of firefox is amazing!!! it is fast, easy to use and practical what could i ask more ? keep on with the good work! love you ^^ Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; fr; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it....

Web resources about - Feedback on Firefox - netscape.beta.feedback

Newest Facebook Messenger For IOS Update Includes Feedback
... applications are coming fast and furious. Monday, Facebook announced an update to its Messenger for iOS devices that lets users give feedback ...

Thanks For Your Feedback
... Use Policy, Statement of Rights and Responsibilities Take Effect by Erin Egan, Chief Privacy Officer, Policy Thank you for providing feedback ...

Using Feedback to Shape Distribution

Facebook asks users for feedback on News Feed, On This Day feature
Facebook constantly wants to know how users feel about features. AllFacebook recently noticed that Facebook is polling users on their News Feed ...

‘Minecraft’ dev announces 'Realms' price drop and free trials, Minecraft amiibo feedback heard by dev ...
Mojang has released a new and reduced price tag to the “Minecraft Realms.”

Site Issues and Feedback

Microsoft explains how it uses Windows 10 Insider feedback with 'Made by you' articles
The Windows Insider program was designed to help anyone test driving preview builds of Windows 10 to provide feedback and help shape the future ...

HTC Announces Preview Program, Experience and Provide Feedback on HTC Tech Before Release
... a few lucky individuals to test out products before they see widespread release across the globe. The program will be used to collect feedback ...